Blenders Buying Guide

• Safety
Ajith Bhojani

Ajith Bhojani

Blade Assembly for Optimum 94000

I have had my Optimum 9400 for 7 years and had noticed that the blades aren't moving as freely as they should be. After contacting support they advised me to change it as the blades had seized. I noticed some rusting as I was cleaning it too. Athena support were very helpful and gave me the correct blade assembly to buy for the machine and gave me links on videos on how to install it. It was quite hard to unscrew the old blade but with some force and a hammer I managed to remove the old blades. The new ones arrived and was very easy to install.

I can now look forward to another 7 years at least of use from my Optimum 9400 as the motor is excellent.

Purchased in March 2021 at Froothie for $76.46.

Looking for Blenders?

Read the reviews for Mod Blend Pro

Ad

Pro-level blender in your home!

I bought my Optimum 9400 in November of 2015 and it's still going strong. It doesn't always see that much action, but when it does, it's just a joy! We've mostly used it for smoothies, juices and soups - you feel like you're in a juice bar when you work with it. In fact I liked this blender so much, that I gifted a cold press juicer (Optimum 600) for my mother - that one gets use every single day - just as pro-level as this blender!

Purchased in November 2015 at Froothie for $660.00.

Cesar

CesarVictoria

Best blender we’ve ever had!

We’ve been using this blender almost everyday. We use it for making smoothies, sauces, shakes and ice cream. It handles ice and other solids really well. I couldn’t fault this blender. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2016 at Froothie for $450.00.

Blenders

Find out how Optimum Appliances 9400 2nd Generation compares to other Blenders

Matt

MattIllawarra, NSW

Best blender we’ve had!

This blender has been an awesome investment; blends everything and crushes ice with ease. Super easy to clean and has lasted for ages. Price is unbeatable for the quality; if you want a blender for all jobs then this is the right choice!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best and most reliable blender ever!!

This blender is stand alone. It blends anything at all, and the different settings make it easy to operate. I have never had a smoothie so smooth before!! I use it so often now that it sits out on the kitchen bench permanently! THanks Optimum!

Griggy

Griggywarrnambool

Super power, Super quiet, Super Impressed !!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Looking for Blenders?

Read the reviews for Mod Blend Pro

Awesome!

Wanted to buy the model that my workplace owns (1st gen), but Optimum doesn't have it anymore so I bought 2nd gen and was on discounted price! Completely satisfied with the product. Blends everything so smoothly in seconds!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Amazing high speed blender! Love it!

Dan F.asked

9400 2nd Generation

My Optimum G2.3 blender goes to the highest speed and stay there. Regardless what I do. The speed is so high it’s “bumping” on the surface. Is it possible to “reboot” the blender or what shall I do?

Hi Dan,

I would recommend to raise a warranty claim for your Optimum G2.3 on the below link:
Our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team would then be in touch to have this situation rectified.

If you have any troubles at all raising the claim please do not hesitate to call our Melbourne office on 1300 309 900.

Have a brilliant day!

Hi,

Ok, thank you for your reply.
Best,
Dan

Leif J.

Leif J.asked

9400 2nd Generation

How do you change motorbrushes?

Hi Leif,
We recommend having your unit inspected/repaired by the Froothie Technical Team in order not to void the Warranty :)
Out of Warranty period?
That is okay, just contact us on 1300 309 900 and we will change the motor brushes or even attend to any other repair (if needed) at no cost to you. You will only be liable for the shipping costs to and from our repair center in Bayswater, Victoria :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives