Optimum 9400

Optimum 9400 Questions & Answers (page 2 of 7)

1st Generation, 2nd Generation

132 questions from our users

Maja Z.
Maja Z.asked

Does Optimum 9400 jug fit to Vitamix?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Maja, we do not know whether the jug fits and we also do not recommend the Optimum jug to be used on another blender. Hope that helps

Monika B.
Monika B.

Yes the jugs fit a Vitamix, all the classic series, both the tall jug and the single serve jug fit just fine . Recently they have found a biochef vacuum jug can be used to turn the Vitamix into a vacuum blender ... seems a lot of high speed blender containers fit on a Vitamix..lol

Leif J.
Leif J.asked
9400 2nd Generation

How do you change motorbrushes?

Hi Leif,
We recommend having your unit inspected/repaired by the Froothie Technical Team in order not to void the Warranty :)
Out of Warranty period?
That is okay, just contact us on 1300 309 900 and we will change the motor brushes or even attend to any other repair (if needed) at no cost to you. You will only be liable for the shipping costs to and from our repair center in Bayswater, Victoria :)

JoM
JoMasked

Can I make butter from cow’s milk cream?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello JoM, you can definitely also make butter with the Optimum blender. Here is a video that shows how to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=3ORC9otWGMk and https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-blender-butter-228225

Hope that helps :)

Karolina G.asked
9400 1st Generation

I ordered blades for my Optimum 9400 but received blade Optimum 1903. Is this suitable for my blender?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karolina, can you please email us your order number to support@froothie.com.au and we will look into this for you ASAP :)

Thank you, will do now.

Rene n.
Rene n.asked
9400 1st Generation

Has anyone else had problems with this not switching on? Ours has stopped working after nearly 5 yes It's got nothing to do with the reset button. Customer support is being slow to respond

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Renee, so sorry we've been slow to respond.
You can contact our technical team via this link https://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you with solving any technical issues. You can of course also contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au and I will see how I can help you get the matter resolved asap :-)

Bill
Bill

I am having the same problem with my 9400. Did you have any luck fixing it?

Glynis
Glynisasked

Where can i get my optimun 9400 repaired in south east brisbane please?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Glynis, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team via this link - http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you with solving any technical issues. You can of course also contact our customer service team via support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

Sally Waddington
Sally Waddingtonasked

Hello.
The blender is leaking from the bottom. It seems the small black plastic gasket is not lining up with the ball bearings. ..?? the outside black plastic piece. ....

Yee Tan
Yee Tan

For my case, the metal pieces in the jug are covered with brownish thick liquid material after I used the blender. As for my blender, it stops working after it started for 10 sec. Another think I forget to mentioned is that the screw is not stainless steel and one of them is rusting. I just wonder why Optimum is not using stainless steel screw.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Sally and Yee Tan, thank you both for your message. We are sorry to hear of the issue you mentioned. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will personally assist you to resolve the issue promptly. We hope this helps :)

Magenta
Magentaasked

I am trying to make almond butter with the optimum 9400, I followed the you tube recipe but it just made almond meal and sat at the bottom of the blender. Do you need a specific blade or the 1L jug to make it?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello, thank you for your message. You should be able to do the nut butter easily in the 2L jug and by using the tamper as demonstrated in our YouTube videos. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to further assist you. We hope this helps :)

wiggle
wiggleasked

My Optimum 9400 just stopped blending. It won't start. I tried the reset button but it won't do anything. I left it for a while to cool, tried again yet nothing. What can I do to fix this? Is it broken?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Wiggle, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to personally assist you. Hope it helps :)

Gica D
Gica Dasked

Hey there .. my oprimum 9400 starts but it keeps beeping and the speed is just gradually controlled by the swithc if i turn it down it stops permanently until I turn it on again! any ideas?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Gica, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical support team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

grassfedbec
grassfedbecasked

Hi, my optimum 9400 only works when i bang it on the bench after switching it on? ANd lately its taking a lot of banging! and slwoing down on it's own during blending if not stopping completely. Absolutely devastated!! Has anyone else had any issues like this?

Not happened to me!
It only stops when there is an air pocket or it needs more liquid. I think banging it shouldn’t be needed! Try moving the stuff around in the jug and then try again?

Lifefull1
Lifefull1

That’s not my experience either. I suggest you get onto customer support as they are extraordinarily helpful from experience and are very orientated towards supporting customers to be happy with their purchase and the product.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team using this link - http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will personally assist you to resolve the issue you have reported. We hope this helps :)

Stacey
Staceyasked

My blender just stopped mid way, it was full to capacity blending a pesto it’s a optimum 9400 I think it may be a power surge, I switched it off and then it beeped until I unplugged it, please help!

Becky Z

Sometimes I think they stop of they have an air pocket and the blades can’t grip the mixture. Just use the stick to poke the mixture around or add more water

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Stacey, thank you for your message. Have you tried the reset button underneath the motor base as it sometimes triggers when it detects overheating or overloading. However, you can also contact directly our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

Glynis
Glynisasked

Hello ... my 9400 broke down quite a while ago ... had it less than a year when it broke down and used once a day 5 days a week ... pretty disappointed. .. hadnt had time to work out what to do with it ... i live in the hinterlands of the sunshine coast ... where would i take it for repairs please ... the closest to Maleny as possible but a good repair company only

Seryn L

When the blade assembley in mine broke, I contacted them via their website and filed a warranty claim, after sending them photos and a video, they sent me a replacement part that I could fix myself. If yours is still under warranty, contact them. The warranty was 5yrs if I remember correctly

Cez

You will need to contact them directly on their website. I haven’t had the chance to claim. 5 years is the warranty. Good luck

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Glynis, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you directly. You can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

Suzcruizeasked

Hi there,
I have an Optimum 9400 and I have been having issues with blending dates for my bliss balls. I put in coconut oil, use the tamper but it still tends to get a bit stuck and cuts the machine out several times, so I turn it off, wait, click the button underneath and have another go.. The only ingredients at that time are dates and coconut oil. Is there something else I can do to stop it from cutting out so much?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello, thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear of the issue you have reported with your Optimum 9400. It should easily be able to blend dates thanks to its powerful motor and should not be cutting out when you are trying to make this recipe. You could look first at reducing the quantity of dates used but if that does not help, please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php so that they can personally assist you. You can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

Suzcruize

Thanks, I'll try smaller quantities and take it from there

CJ C
CJ Casked
9400 1st Generation

Hi, Is the 9400 strong to handle nuts on a daily basis?

Cez

Sorry, unfortunately not on my one

Seryn L

I use it probably 2 times a week with nuts and haven’t had any issues.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello CJ C, thank you for your message. The Optimum 9400 is designed to blend thick contents and can easily make nut butters. You can see the blender in action on this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eio8gQWZS4Y. We hope this helps but please feel free to contact us directly at support@froothie.com.au if you have any questions :)

Steve H
Steve Hasked
9400 1st Generation

Will the 9400 handel whole wheat berries in small amounts and transform them into soft flour?

Hello Steve H,
Thank you for your question. We can confirm that the blender can easily blend whole wheat berries to turn them into a fine flour as the motor is certainly powerful enough to achieve this. When making small quantities, please make sure that the blades are fully covered by the ingredients so that the blades can create the Vortex. We hope this helps but please feel free to contact us at support@froothie.com.au if you have any questions

Rebeccaasked
9400 1st Generation

I love the idea of the optional extra smaller jug for smaller quantities with the Optimim 9400. Does this small 1 litre jug fit any of the other Optimum blenders eg the G2.1/2.3 ranges?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Rebecca, thank you for your enquiry. The 750ml mini jug is only suitable for the Optimum 9400. However, the G2.3 comes automatically with 2 jugs - a 2L and a 1L. We hope this helps but please feel free to contact us at support@froothie.com.au if you have any further questions :)

Rebecca

In regard to the smaller jugs, the 750ml (for 9400) and the 1litre (G2.3), do they also have the 6 blades and are therefore capable of the same functions as the larger jugs? We are a two-person household and often I will be making small quantities accordingly

Ralph S
Ralph Sasked
9400 1st Generation

What is the voltage of the Optimum 9400? 220v or 120v?
Please reply to [email address removed]

Hi, i have 220V. Thanks

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Ralph, thank you for your message. All products sold on our Australian site come with 220v. We hope this helps but feel free to contact us at support@froothie.com.au if you have any further questions :)

cheryl
cherylasked
9400 1st Generation

I am opening a small juice bar within a small pilates studio and was curious if this blender would be sufficient enough?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Cheryl, thank you for your message and your interest in our products. We can confirm that the Optimum 9400 is suitable to be used in a juice bar. It is used in many cafes and juice bars across the world with great feedback. Please contact our customer service team at support@froothie.com.au if you need further information. We hope this helps :)

Mark I
Mark Iasked
9400 1st Generation

Hi i have a optimum 9400 blender and would like to know how i go about replacing bearing in jug? I can be emailed at [email removed] Thanks

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Mark, thank you for your message. You can simply contact our technical support team via this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to directly assist you. We hope this helps :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives