Optimum 9400

Optimum 9400 (page 2 of 37)

1st Generation, 2nd Generation

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used
    • Daily (9)
    • Several times a week (4)
    • Weekly (3)
    • Nut Butters (6)
    • Juices (6)
    • Cocktails (4)
  • Safety

Best and most reliable blender ever!!

This blender is stand alone. It blends anything at all, and the different settings make it easy to operate. I have never had a smoothie so smooth before!! I use it so often now that it sits out on the kitchen bench permanently! THanks Optimum!

Griggy

Griggywarrnambool

Super power, Super quiet, Super Impressed !!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Theodore

TheodoreHobart

Makes anything you want

A satisfying product that handles grinding grains to flour, as well as any food processing task. We use ours to make hommus, soy milk (it comes with a straining net), as well as the generic smoothie.

The only downside is that there is not function to remove the blades like there can be on low end blenders. This makes it difficult to get the last bits of whatever is being made out of the bottom.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Paul

PaulOrange

Optimum 9400 blender - 2 years on

It is a powerful blender capable of making smoothies using frozen banana, ice, etc with a thick texture. I had an issue with the blade assembly leaking grease and liquid after 2 years of daily use, and after providing evidence, I can report that Froothie replaced this for me without any hassle as was within the 5 year warranty period. Most other blenders at this price point would have long given up (as my smoothies are very thick), and so I remain very satisfied with my Optimum 9400 despite having to do the blade change. The repair process took less than 5 minutes, and just about anybody could do it (found a video tutorial on the web ). Great product, tough as guts, and easy to service if needed. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Awesome!

Wanted to buy the model that my workplace owns (1st gen), but Optimum doesn't have it anymore so I bought 2nd gen and was on discounted price! Completely satisfied with the product. Blends everything so smoothly in seconds!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Amazing high speed blender! Love it!

Jori

JoriSydney

Use it every day!

This blender is worth the extra $$. It is powerful and easy to use. I have purchased it a few years ago and use it every day, in the morning for smoothies and most evenings for things like soup, dips or cauliflower rice. It's still working really well!

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Seryn L

Seryn LAU

Great machine

I purchased this machine a few years ago, and it hasn't skipped a beat! I use it several times daily and it's been a game changer for me when it comes to the food we eat now. I had a small issue with the blade assembly malfunctioning, but after speaking with customer service, this was easily resolved and I was sent a replacement part that was easy to install myself. Would definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Cez

CezAU

Not good value for money

I bought this a little more than a year ago for almost $500. I thought that for the warranty of 5 years, it should be good. the machine is too loud yet it cant grind nuts as easily as shown in ad. Once this breaks i wont buy another one. An expensive gadget but not as powerful as advertised

Date PurchasedJun 2015

JA

JAQLD, 4209

Amazing Blender

Chops up everything to a smooth drinkable consistency! So powerful, heats up very quickly to make soup. Love this machine, the reviews speak for themselves. It is really good quality machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

djc926Brisbane

Has been great until the bearings started rusting

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Faulty product 9400 blender

I purchased the 9400 blender and within a year I've had two fractured jugs (2 litre). While mechanically it is powerful unfortunately I can't say the same for the jugs.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Lynne

LynneMid North Coast, NSW

Can't live without it !!!!!!!

I purchase my Optimum 9400 just over a year ago .... it is fantastic. I use it every morning to make my green smoothie and it does a wonderful job of blending everything so well. I also purchased the single serve jug in September last year which I find is terrific for making healthy little chocolate snacks .... I can blend a small amount with ease.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Ryan

RyanSydney

What A Beast!

I purchased my Optimum 9400 late 2014. It has been nothing short of amazing. I use it 6 out of 7 days every week. No matter what food I throw in it, the Optimum 9400 brings it to the exact consistency I need it to be. With the speed control knob, I can leave things as course / chunky or fine / smooth as I please. I have nothing but praise for this blender. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Vivien

VivienBrisbane

I bought the Optimum 9400 blender because I couldn't trust the Vitamix due to the black speck teflon particles it releases. I use my Optimum blender every single day, sometimes 4-5 times a day, since we are on a raw fruitarian diet. So I make lots of sauces, dips, creams, smoothies, ice creams and even juices (by straining the fiber out). The only drawback I've found that sometimes the blender struggles a bit with thicker sauces and frequently shuts off (the safety switch gets activated) when making ice cream, but otherwise it makes excellent ice cream.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Suzi

Suzibrisbane

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

My Optimum 9400 Blender has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It has replaced my Ice Cream Maker and my Food Processor.
It liquidizes smoothies, makes amazing nut meals, ice cream, sauces, batter -
It is robust and super powerful, VERY easy to clean and looks great.
Initially I was going to get on the Nutri Bullet train but came across the Froothie site and I was sold.
I have since purchased other Optimum products and they are all as good as each other.
I will always check to see if there is an Optimum version of any appliance I want too buy in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
mardih

mardihQueensland, Australia

I just LOVE this blender

Blenders, I've had a few
but the 9400 is really worth a mention.
It does what I need it to do
and even more without exception
I 've had it since 2014
and it's gone beyond the call of duty
I love it and would buy another
this one's a BEAUTY!
PS:
when I saw it in action I knew I would love it
so I bought two - one for my daughter.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Great all-round blender

I've been using the Optimum 9400 for almost two years now and throughout that time its been fantastic, blending things quickly and smoothly with almost daily use. The tamper tool is also great for making dips and banana ice-cream. Recently I began having trouble with the base of the unit, and thus far Froothie have been great in replying to my enquiry quickly and ensuring the problem is solved.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Rob D

Rob DPerth, WA

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

I've had my Froothie Optimum 9400 now for over 2 years and I'm just as happy with it as when it first arrived. It is used on a daily basis to make my morning smoothies and hasn't missed a beat. The engaging drive mechanism is positive and strong unlike some of the "pod" type blenders that friends have had. The motor is powerful and easily cuts through and blends hard fruits and pulverises ice with no problem. I would highly recommend this Froothie unit to anybody looking for a really great blender that is robust and powerful.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Use this once or twice every day

Often use vegetables like kale and silverbeet which I found harder to juice and it is always perfect. Then use it for banana oat pancakes done in seconds. Cauliflower rice again no problems. Easy to clean makes some noise but is quick. Ever since I bought it can't get enough.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Karl Dagg

Karl Daggasked

Hi Froothie,
With your 9400 refurbished machines what warranty do they come with. I see jug, bearings and blades need replacing at differing intervals. Are these covered? What generation are the refurbished blenders on the market now?
email is kfdagg@hotmail.com
Thanks, Karl

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karl, you can see a list of our refurbished units here: https://www.froothie.com.au/refurbished-optimum, however, I suggest calling the office directly to get an update on the stock: 1300 309 900
Refurbished units are covered under the same warranty terms and conditions as new units :)

Hope that helps!

kind regards
Andrea

Kim Rundblad

Kim Rundbladasked

Hi there.
Where can I buy a new set of brush assembly for the motor...?
Kim

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Kim, you can open a ticket with our warranty support team here: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

regards
Andrea

Morgan d.

Morgan d.asked

Hi there,

I have an Optimum 9400 first gen about 6 years old and am on my second jug and blade assembly. Had to replace the first a few years back as it was leaking underneath and producing a rusty fluid and now the second jug is doing the same. Is this able to be fixed and how would I go about this? Not wanting to pay $160 for a new jug every couple of years when it starts to rusts and leak. Thanks

From Perth
From Perth

Hi Morgan, Froothie has a lifetime warranty on the Optimum 9400 gen 1 I bought about 8 years ago. My blade assembly leaked recently and was replaced with a new one free of charge if you can show that you have used your equipment in the manner intended by answering a few questions. Have you tried contacting your place of purchase and asked for a replacement?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Morgan, please open a warranty ticket here https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and our technical support team will assist :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives