Optimum 9400

Optimum 9400 (page 3 of 37)

1st Generation, 2nd Generation

• Safety
Jori

JoriSydney

Use it every day!

This blender is worth the extra $$. It is powerful and easy to use. I have purchased it a few years ago and use it every day, in the morning for smoothies and most evenings for things like soup, dips or cauliflower rice. It's still working really well!

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Seryn L

Seryn LAU

Great machine

I purchased this machine a few years ago, and it hasn't skipped a beat! I use it several times daily and it's been a game changer for me when it comes to the food we eat now. I had a small issue with the blade assembly malfunctioning, but after speaking with customer service, this was easily resolved and I was sent a replacement part that was easy to install myself. Would definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Cez

CezAU

Not good value for money

I bought this a little more than a year ago for almost $500. I thought that for the warranty of 5 years, it should be good. the machine is too loud yet it cant grind nuts as easily as shown in ad. Once this breaks i wont buy another one. An expensive gadget but not as powerful as advertised

Date PurchasedJune 2015

JA

JASouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Blender

Chops up everything to a smooth drinkable consistency! So powerful, heats up very quickly to make soup. Love this machine, the reviews speak for themselves. It is really good quality machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

djc926South East Queensland, QLD

Has been great until the bearings started rusting

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Faulty product 9400 blender

I purchased the 9400 blender and within a year I've had two fractured jugs (2 litre). While mechanically it is powerful unfortunately I can't say the same for the jugs.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Lynne

LynneMid North Coast, NSW

Can't live without it !!!!!!!

I purchase my Optimum 9400 just over a year ago .... it is fantastic. I use it every morning to make my green smoothie and it does a wonderful job of blending everything so well. I also purchased the single serve jug in September last year which I find is terrific for making healthy little chocolate snacks .... I can blend a small amount with ease.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

What A Beast!

I purchased my Optimum 9400 late 2014. It has been nothing short of amazing. I use it 6 out of 7 days every week. No matter what food I throw in it, the Optimum 9400 brings it to the exact consistency I need it to be. With the speed control knob, I can leave things as course / chunky or fine / smooth as I please. I have nothing but praise for this blender. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Vivien

VivienBrisbane

I bought the Optimum 9400 blender because I couldn't trust the Vitamix due to the black speck teflon particles it releases. I use my Optimum blender every single day, sometimes 4-5 times a day, since we are on a raw fruitarian diet. So I make lots of sauces, dips, creams, smoothies, ice creams and even juices (by straining the fiber out). The only drawback I've found that sometimes the blender struggles a bit with thicker sauces and frequently shuts off (the safety switch gets activated) when making ice cream, but otherwise it makes excellent ice cream.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Suzi

Suzibrisbane

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

My Optimum 9400 Blender has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It has replaced my Ice Cream Maker and my Food Processor.
It liquidizes smoothies, makes amazing nut meals, ice cream, sauces, batter -
It is robust and super powerful, VERY easy to clean and looks great.
Initially I was going to get on the Nutri Bullet train but came across the Froothie site and I was sold.
I have since purchased other Optimum products and they are all as good as each other.
I will always check to see if there is an Optimum version of any appliance I want too buy in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
mardih

mardihQueensland, Australia

I just LOVE this blender

Blenders, I've had a few
but the 9400 is really worth a mention.
It does what I need it to do
and even more without exception
I 've had it since 2014
and it's gone beyond the call of duty
I love it and would buy another
this one's a BEAUTY!
PS:
when I saw it in action I knew I would love it
so I bought two - one for my daughter.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Great all-round blender

I've been using the Optimum 9400 for almost two years now and throughout that time its been fantastic, blending things quickly and smoothly with almost daily use. The tamper tool is also great for making dips and banana ice-cream. Recently I began having trouble with the base of the unit, and thus far Froothie have been great in replying to my enquiry quickly and ensuring the problem is solved.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Rob D

Rob DPerth, WA

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

I've had my Froothie Optimum 9400 now for over 2 years and I'm just as happy with it as when it first arrived. It is used on a daily basis to make my morning smoothies and hasn't missed a beat. The engaging drive mechanism is positive and strong unlike some of the "pod" type blenders that friends have had. The motor is powerful and easily cuts through and blends hard fruits and pulverises ice with no problem. I would highly recommend this Froothie unit to anybody looking for a really great blender that is robust and powerful.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Use this once or twice every day

Often use vegetables like kale and silverbeet which I found harder to juice and it is always perfect. Then use it for banana oat pancakes done in seconds. Cauliflower rice again no problems. Easy to clean makes some noise but is quick. Ever since I bought it can't get enough.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Just Brilliant!!!!!!!!

I look at my 9400 as a beautiful piece of German precision engineering , I know it's not made in Germany. Has not missed a beat in the two years I have had the machine. Initially I bought the machine to make healthy smoothies, that soon gave way to not so healthy, milk , but beautiful

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Amy

AmyCentral West, NSW

Use it just about every day

I am very happy with my purchase almost a year ago now. Have had no problems. I would one day like to buy the smaller jug that goes with it, as often I'm only making small quantities.
I made this purchase using the PayPal laybuy option which was fantastic to work with my budget. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Well designed machine, performs as advertised

I've had the unit for over 2 years now, hasn't caused any problems. Had it trip once, when i was trying to mix some dough that was too thick.
Smoothies - perfect. Sometimes materials will stick, a couple of knocks or a tamp as a last resort fixes it.
The unit doesn't look as fancy as the obvious competition. But personally i much prefer something that is well built as it certainly is, and performs just as well if not better. The price is a massive bonus.

Only pity is having to buy sight unseen for most people, with little local shop support.

All in all, i recommend the unit to anyone who still appreciated well designed equipment.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Blends great but keep the box

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Peggy

PeggyDoyalson North NSW

One year on and still loving it

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Best blender we have ever owned

Great unit can't fault it, my wife mainly uses it, she went though 3 top of the range Brevelle blenders in the past 6 years all failed due to seizing parts, This unit is powerful, easy to clean and is going strong.

Date PurchasedSept 2014

Shawn B.

Shawn B.asked

i need new blades , for my opimum 9400. where do i get them and how much are they?

Caro
Caro

If you message them on Facebook, they'll get back to you pretty quickly. Include your model no& details that will help them narrow it down.

D.M.P

D.M.Pasked

9400 1st Generation

What can I do if my blender is stuck on full speed?

Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

I'd contact support. Sounds like a serious problem.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi D.M.P,, Alex from Froothie International Team here. Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback as we strive to make our customers happy!❤️ I am so sorry to hear about that and already informed our Expert Technical Support Team which is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Zedd

Zeddasked

9400 1st Generation

There is no clear answer here regarding use of the pulse switch, please clarify. I have read in the online manual that the Pulse switch does not function without the unit being switched on
(‘a safety feature’).
However, the Pulse switch on the unit I have (1st gen 9400) will switch it immediately to ultra high speed regardless of whether the other switch is on or off. Is this in fact normal?

Hello Zedd,
Alex from Froothie International Support here. I have informed our Technical Team about this and am waiting for an update. As soon as I have it, I will update you at once.
Thank you for being part of the Froothie family :)
Best
Alex

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Zedd, thank you for your patience. The technician did get back to me and mentioned that this depends on the model. Because the newer models have different safety features compared to older models from 2014 for example. To be able to advise further it would be great if you can email us at support@froothie.com.au :) Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum 9400

This commercial-grade blender is rated the best blender of the lot, according to reviewers. With a number of domestic and commercial functions, it’s built to cater to the needs of serious home chefs.

It has five handy ‘automatic, one-touch programs,’ which are: Crush ice, Juice (you can also juice vegetables), Milkshake, Nuts to make dairy-free nut milks, and Hot Soup.

The Optimum 9400 Generation 2’s commercial functions include: a carbon brush motor, stainless steel 6-blade assembly, a built-in overload sensor, and Froothie Support, which means you receive ‘advice on how to develop a juice bar and increase your sales.’

What reviewers praised most about this blender:

• Blended any ingredient with ease, even tough ones like grains and ginger root (this may be due to both the powerful 1,500W motor and six blending blades)
  • Quiet operation
  • The price was affordable for its quality, and when compared with other high-speed blenders.
Compare both Optimum 9400
CategoryBlendersBlenders
Capacity2 L2 L
BPA FreeYesYes
Number of Blades66
Colour / FinishBlack, SilverSilver Black
Dimensions 456 x 191×191 mm456 x 191×191 mm
Power1,500 W1,500 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Replaced byOptimum Appliances 9400 2nd Generation