Optimum 9400

Optimum 9400 (page 4 of 37)

1st Generation, 2nd Generation

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

Diane

DianeMelb

The best blender I have ever used and I've tried a few!

Dimitris

DimitrisEnschede

Great powerful blender

The Optimum 9400 has been a joy to use the last couple of months since I have it. Have used it nearly everyday to make all sorts of smoothies and soups. The jug is well made and easy to clean and is more durable and a lot lighter compared to glass jugs. A big plus in my opinion.

The only thing that was below my expectations with this blender is how smooth runs. With the jug empty distinct rattling noise is emitted when running at the lower speeds. When the jug filled this rattling noise damps out a bit, but still remains quite noticeable. Even though this does not affect the blend results it still influences the overall experience of the machine, that's why I've rated it 4 out of 5.

Binaya

BinayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best investment ever for healthy life

I have never imagined that blender can be this powerful. I mostly use it for smoothies, soups and almond milk. You can put chunk of any vegetable, fruits and in few seconds whizzzzz --- great smoothie is ready. Motor and blade is so strong and powerful, no other normal brand can match it, I think there would be very few rival to match performance of Optimum. Jar is big and cleaning is easy too.

Hannah

Hannahedithvale

This Is The Best Blender!

DrAnneline

DrAnnelineMelbourne

I test blenders for a living - the Froothie Optimum 9400 blender is the one that I own though

Not as good as it's supposed to be I'm afaid

I have been very disappointed with the Froothie Optimum 9400. Maybe I'm doing something incorrectly but I'm not impressed with it at all as others seem to be. I looked at a lot of reviews before purchasing.
I find it does not make smoothies very well. . It is very hard to get stuff out because of the height and narrow bottom of jug. Also I have had no success trying to mince even the smallest amount of chicken or beef - I understood that this was possible. Even breadcrumbs test it.
I've had to reset nearly every time I've used it for longer than say 15-20 seconds.
I was looking forward to using it but I'm afraid it was a complete waste of money for me.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances
Mario N.Optimum Appliances
Mazza
Mazza
Tegan

Tegan

AMAZING Blender - Smoothie & Raw Dessert Perfection!

You can't go wrong with the Optimum 9400 it is extremely powerful and will blitz absolutely everything into a nice smooth consistency... Whether its regular smoothies, green smoothies, soups, raw desserts or anything you fancy - I highly recommend this blender! Mine has been used almost every day since purchasing it about 8 months ago and I LOVE it!

Joybells

JoybellsBrisbane

The Blender that out performs the rest

Betty

BettySydney

The Only Blender You Need To Know About!!

I overheard 2 people talking in a cafe today about blenders, and I literally interrupted them to tell them how much I love my Froothie - it's that good! Having been in the market for a really great, all-round juicer/blender/smoothie maker, I have been amazingly satisfied. Fantastic product, excellent customer service, and a fun recipe book to get you started.

Feeding my smoothie addiction

Since buying the Optimum 9400 earlier this year, there is rarely a day that goes by that it doesn't get used. Green smoothies are now a staple in my breakfast routine, and more often than not there is a jar of homemade nut butter sitting in my pantry. Whipping together a steamy soup or zesty pesto takes only a few minutes, so there's really no excuse to not make them fresh and from scratch.

I highly recommend that anyone in the market for a new high-speed blender seriously consider adding the Optimum 9400 to their kitchen arsenal.

Shez

Shez

Great Machine! Sturdy, Powerful & Easy To Use

This a great blender! I really enjoy using it to make smoothies, soups, dips, etc. It has a lot of power and is super easy to use, l love how sturdy and well make it is. It's definitely a large machine and takes up a little room up on my kitchen bench but I'm happy with its output so I can put up with that. ;) Easy to clean too.

Loving it:)

I really like my new Optimum 9400 blender, it is very powerful, I was surprised that it even grinds small amounts of Chia seeds to a powder easily. Making sticky things like Bliss Balls still proves to be tricky as you need to tamper the paste down several times which I dislike but I guess that´s not the blenders fault! Overall very happy with my purchase.

Powerful, versatile and fun

I've had my Optimum 9400 for almost one year and it's been very useful. It's capable of so much, but I most frequently use it to make smoothies, milk shakes and thick shakes. I keep dreaming up new recipes that I want to try. It's so quick and easy, and has proven to be an excellent purchase.

Ragdoll

RagdollShell Cove

Loving my Optimum 9400

I have had my Optimum 9400 for about 7 months now & use it every day. Love my daily beautifully smooth smoothie & make almond milk & nut butter as required as well as many other recipes from the book. It has not let me down & is very easy to clean.

Fast, Efficient, Optimum Nutrition!

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Used Daily, Can't Fault It.

I wanted a quality blender and did a lot of research before settling on this one. Value for money with the specs you get and quality build. I am expecting this to go on and on. Had mine for around 6 months and been more than happy with the results. Used daily for my morning smoothie, always does a great job.

No diet forever and optimum nutrition at each meal !

Power In Your Kitchen

I'd read reviews but expected them to be exaggerated. Then I bought my Optimum 9400 and was blown away by its power. Love the variable speeds and the fact you can add ingredients or liquids while it's working. I've learnt much from watching tutorials and have even made hot soup!

jayliffe

jayliffeadelaide

Nothing Like It

What can I say.. After being known for years as the person that blows things up.. I finally have a machine that can keep up (having binned at least 6 cheap imitations). Froothie have made a machine that can accommodate chickpea/peanut butter cookies to delicious green smoothies.
Absolutely in love!!

Poyda

PoydaPerth

Awesome Appliance!

Why on earth I didn't acquire this 9400 Optimum vortex blender sooner beats me. Absolutely fantastic for smoothies and a host of other healthy foods too.Saves so much time producing good wholesome food and cleaning up afterwards is a breeze! Get one of these and you'll never ever look back!

Karl Dagg

Karl Daggasked

Hi Froothie,
With your 9400 refurbished machines what warranty do they come with. I see jug, bearings and blades need replacing at differing intervals. Are these covered? What generation are the refurbished blenders on the market now?
email is kfdagg@hotmail.com
Thanks, Karl

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karl, you can see a list of our refurbished units here: https://www.froothie.com.au/refurbished-optimum, however, I suggest calling the office directly to get an update on the stock: 1300 309 900
Refurbished units are covered under the same warranty terms and conditions as new units :)

Hope that helps!

kind regards
Andrea

Kim Rundblad

Kim Rundbladasked

Hi there.
Where can I buy a new set of brush assembly for the motor...?
Kim

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Kim, you can open a ticket with our warranty support team here: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

regards
Andrea

Morgan d.

Morgan d.asked

Hi there,

I have an Optimum 9400 first gen about 6 years old and am on my second jug and blade assembly. Had to replace the first a few years back as it was leaking underneath and producing a rusty fluid and now the second jug is doing the same. Is this able to be fixed and how would I go about this? Not wanting to pay $160 for a new jug every couple of years when it starts to rusts and leak. Thanks

From Perth
From Perth

Hi Morgan, Froothie has a lifetime warranty on the Optimum 9400 gen 1 I bought about 8 years ago. My blade assembly leaked recently and was replaced with a new one free of charge if you can show that you have used your equipment in the manner intended by answering a few questions. Have you tried contacting your place of purchase and asked for a replacement?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Morgan, please open a warranty ticket here https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and our technical support team will assist :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives