Optimum 9400

Optimum 9400 (page 5 of 37)

1st Generation, 2nd Generation

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

The Perfect Nutritional Time Saving Machine

The Optimum 9400 has changed the way we live with quick, easy, healthy and nutritious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks for the whole family at the push of a button and with little preparation and clean-up time. It has the power of a commercial device with great comparable affordability - we couldn't live without it now!

Jordan

JordanMelbourne

The best blender i have ever owned

I use our 9400 blender at least once a day. Not only is the product the best I have ever used, but also the Froothie company. My belnder has been used that much it needed a new motor, and because I live close to their shop in Melbourne, I dropped it off in the morning and it was ready to go that afternoon. A fantastic product from a fantastic company. Thanks.

Chook

ChookSingleton

Best investment I've made

Love this machine! Was dreaming of a vitamix for a long time with no hope of getting one. Then I saw the specs and price on the optimum and I couldn't be happier. It gets daily use for everything from smoothies to raw cheesecake, nut butters, ice cream...you name it! I couldn't be happier with the performance and value. The optimum dehydrator will be the next purchase!

Nelson Serrao

Nelson Serrao

Love it to bits

After seeing a lot of the demos at homeshows and big stores, I decided to take the plunge and did some online research. The Optimum was a leader in every way and yet didn't hurt my pocket as much. From the day I brought it, it has created awesome smoothies, burger mixes and so much more. Highly recommended. Stop wasting money on all the other stuff as it just doesn't do the job as well and the ones that do cost more than double.

Multiple Uses Everyday - Excellent!

Was really contemplating buying either a Nutribullet or Nutri Ninja when I came across this awesome product. Ended buying 3 and we couldn't be happier. My whole family loves and uses it for shakes, smoothies, soups and many more everyday. Thank you for an awesome product! Don't wait, try it.

wintrsun

wintrsunAU

Truly awesome blender.

Love my Froothie Optimum 9400. I've made nut butters, soups, perfect smoothies (greens, fruit, nut varieties) and raw cacao, avocado/banana ice cream that is my total favourite next to spinach protein smoothie. Really though the best thing when it comes to smoothies each member of my family has the opportunity to make smoothie or ice cream of their choice. Our granddaughter has loved fresh fruit, green smoothies since she was 10 months old. Awesome blender!
Just added the new Optimum 750ml jug to use on the Optimum 9400. It is a small single serve size. It's perfect, and I use it daily. Best thing they could have added to this blender!

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Excellent Blender!!!

Superb Blending Power

This blender is the bees knees. It churns it's way through some pretty tough stuff with no complaints and I end up with a smooth, chunk-free smoothie. This is especially great when I'm adding things a regular blender struggles with like kale, dates, frozen bananas or ice. Making my own fresh flours is another cool function I like, in seconds I've got fresh almond or buckwheat flour to use in baking or pancakes. I've even blended liver pate in the Optimum 9400 and it was beautifully smooth, although somewhat difficult to get out from around the blades as it was so thick - a long handled spatula would be ideal for this. I'm looking forward to summer as I've yet to try fruit sorbets!

Best Blender EVER!!

This thing chews up anything I put in it and spits it out as delicious blended goodness!! I make all of my morning smoothies, nut butters and salsa's in it no worries. Really good quality and value for money. At half the price of the competition I don't think you can ask for more out of the machine except for maybe the addition of a food processing/slicing bowl...hint hint.

Find out how Optimum 9400 compares to other Blenders

Spot on! Never ceases to impress!!

After blowing the motor of multiple appliances I knew it was time to purchase something more resistant to a daily multiple uses. I spent many hours researching what would be the best quality for money. The optimum9400 was a stand out winner for me so I went ahead and purchased it (with fingers crossed). This appliance has been absolutely fantastic and never ceases to amaze me at what it can do. Definitely a winner, my friends often ask what I use and I love recommending this!!

My Favorite Kitchen Appliance

I was on the market for a blender and was looking at getting a nutrabullet, when I started reading reviewing about how faulty they were I was instantly turned off but I wanted to get a health kick by blending, after reading up a lot I found the Optimum 9400 and it was on special!

Delivery was so fast it was amazing! It was delivered within a few days.

And I couldn't fault the blender, almost a year on and I am not making smoothies anymore but I still use the blender all the time, cocktails, soups, shakes! It takes an amazing beating and pulverises EVERYTHING - I tell everyone to buy one!

Figlilly

FiglillyCanberra

Great Blender

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Unbelievable!!

Bought the Optimum 9400 blender earlier this year and it is brilliant! A girl in the office had bought the Vitamix blender and was telling me how unbelievable it was, when I was looking for the Vitamix blender I came across the Optimum 9400 which is Australian made and half the price.
It blends everything you can think of and more, it's unbelievable!!!

It is a little more expensive than the ones that you can purchase in the electronic stores but I'm telling you now! You won't ever regret buying this blender!!

Why didn't I buy this long ago?

I waited until my cheap, old blender died before buying the Optimum 9400! I should have just binned the old one and got this sooner because there is no comparison. The Optimum is so much more powerful that it is a much more useful tool. I use it every day to make smoothies, nut and oat milk, nut cheeses, powerballs and more. I had looked at a more expensive brand but the Optimum got better reviews and has not disappointed me in any way. It is easy to use and easy to clean and very well made. Highly recommended.

Best blender I've ever owned

Very happy with this blender. The whole family has been doing green juices for months now and we're feeling the benefits of this healthy lifestyle shift. My mum especially is very experimental with different nuts, dried fruits, fruits and vegetables added in and gets a nothing but smooth result. The way it does nut butters and almond flours is wonderful and has led to a whole foods household.

Find out how Optimum 9400 compares to other Blenders

Only Power Tool for the Kitchen!

Very happy with 9400 blender

The 9400 blends very well and makes great smoothies. I'm glad l made this purchase as it has helped my mum consume much needed nutrition. Mum was diagnosed with cancer and is put off by many foods and smells.When she doesn't have an appetite for food,she can still drink smoothies

Kimberley3899

Kimberley3899AU

Best high powered blender!

I use my Optimum 9400 at least once per day. It makes perfect smoothies, nut butters, juices- conserving the nutrients & fibre lost with traditional juicing, nut milks, raw desserts & flours (buckwheat, rice, oat, nut meals, just to name a few). It's so easy to clean too! Just a small amount of detergent with hot water, blended & rinsed. By far the best blender I've come across!

Kyra H

Kyra HTamworth

I have used it every day for the past 7 months!

Frog

FrogBilambil Heights, NSW

Great Machine

Juliana

Julianaasked

I have an Optimum 9400 first gen about 3 years old. My don't seem to work properly. It is not blending well, and see some rust/black liquid in the drink. It is also making a lot of noise when blending. How do I fix this and how do I go about in fixing it?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Juliana, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you.

We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.

So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact the General Manager directly at francois@froothie.com.au and he will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction ASAP.

Warm regards
Alex

Karl Dagg

Karl Daggasked

Hi Froothie,
With your 9400 refurbished machines what warranty do they come with. I see jug, bearings and blades need replacing at differing intervals. Are these covered? What generation are the refurbished blenders on the market now?
email is kfdagg@hotmail.com
Thanks, Karl

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karl, you can see a list of our refurbished units here: https://www.froothie.com.au/refurbished-optimum, however, I suggest calling the office directly to get an update on the stock: 1300 309 900
Refurbished units are covered under the same warranty terms and conditions as new units :)

Hope that helps!

kind regards
Andrea

Kim Rundblad

Kim Rundbladasked

Hi there.
Where can I buy a new set of brush assembly for the motor...?
Kim

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Kim, you can open a ticket with our warranty support team here: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

regards