Optimum Adult Small-Breeds

Optimum Adult Small-Breeds

nothappynile

nothappynileAU

Optimum dry dog food

My 2 dogs hate this product and flat out refuse to eat it. Even when I leave it overnight and they are really hungry, they still won't touch it the following morning.
I purchased it based on the fact it's endorsed by a vet and there were positive reviews from people who have purchased it.
When I offered it to friends with dogs they told me their dogs didn't like it either.
I bought 2 x 7kg bags of this stuff so I've just blown $56. Needless to say, I am totally ticked off.

4Legs Natural Dog Food

Looking for Dog Foods?

Read the reviews for 4Legs Natural Dog Food

3,118 reviews
Ad

Caused my dog severe skin reaction

I brought this product from the supermarket as i was in a rush a couldn't get his normal Science Diet range at the pet store and he immediately developed a skin issue - the poor thing didnt like us touching him - it took us a little while to work out that this product was the cause so took him straight off and he recovered within a week. We have just been away and our house sitter fed him some from the old pack and it returned again....threw it away this time

Gave my dog a rash!

The side effects No one told me about this product, causes skin irritations

I have a generally fit and healthy Shih Tzu who eats only healthy choices. i decided to give OPTIMUM a try after 6 months of using, he broke out in red itchy hives and sores that would cause him to itch until he bleed or oozed puss. i blamed it on the breed, grasses, pollens etc. after having him tested (very expensive!!) it turned out to be his food causing the allergies. I will never use any of these products again. im sorry but they are filled with nasty 'By-Products'......
Dr Chris Brown recommends this product, i thought he would be trustworthy :(
poor quality food, its cheap but nasty!

Dog Foods