Optimum Adult Small-Breeds

Optimum Adult Small-Breeds

Not a problem for 11 years.

My mini poodle has eaten this for 11 years as a supplement to chicken necks and wings. She has been perfectly healthy all her life and at 11 years of age she still has the energy of a puppy. If I change her diet, she either won't eat it or throws it up. Hence, am very happy with Optimum Adult small breeds and would recommend it to anyone with a small dog. As a puppy she was eating the Optimum Puppy dry food.

4Legs Natural Dog Food

Looking for Dog Foods?

Read the reviews for 4Legs Natural Dog Food

3,121 reviews
Ad
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staple diet for our standard schnauzer

We have been using this Optimum for over 11 years for our standard schnauzer. She loves it and she is really fussy girl.

A little birdy

A little birdySYDNEY

Happy dog happy life

My dog just loves the dry food. He eats every day and never get sick of it. I love that we can get it from the supermarket with no problems at all. The vet also approved the food and said it was just as good as the food he sold.
Vet approved, doggy bank account friendly

Dog Foods

Find out how Optimum Adult Small-Breeds compares to other Dog Foods

luxury_loui

luxury_loui

Optimum Adult small to medium breeds is a great formulated dog food. It helps with less calories for those more obesity prone smaller dogs. My dogs love the taste of it, and it smells good. It is an affordable, higher end supermarket brand pet food.
Love this product.

Optimum is great tasting food for the fussy eaters in my house

I have two dogs, fussy little beggers, and they love optimum. They spit out each piece of any other food i try to put in the bowl, combined with the optimum. They pick each piece up, check out if it is optimum, then if not, just spit it out on the floor, so mum can sweep it up.

So thoughtful, my girls.

I would recommend this product thats for sure. They l-o-v-e it.
I dont eat it, but my dogs love the taste of it, and it is the only one they will eat

Olivia Huff

Olivia HuffAdelaide

Yummy food for my dog

Dusky, my 1 year old japanese spitz eats this dog food everyday, two times a day without complaining. I think that it has delicious taste and they digest it very well. For over a year I have not seen Dusky vomiting or losing his appetite for food. I am so thankful with Optimum, good product.
my dog likes the food

4Legs Natural Dog Food

Looking for Dog Foods?

Read the reviews for 4Legs Natural Dog Food

3,121 reviews
Ad
Deidre09

Deidre09MELBOURNE

My 2J/Russells eating healthy nutritional pet food.

After trying all dog food including from the vet and trying to cater for sensitive stomach for one of my dogs.I have made the change to optimum without guilt and buying it from the supermarket when I do weekly shop.it's affordable plus easy to use instead of turning the feeding time into cooking and this one only has this, this one has that.my dogs love eating healthy food that tastes good.
Easy to use and guilt free on nutrition

mirella48

mirella48MELBOURNE

Best choice I made!

I've had Chihuahuas for over 40 years. Originally I fed them on home-cooked food, then Eukanuba but this became way too expensive. I started them on Optimum when I first saw it on the Supermarket shelf and they took to it immediately. Same amount as Eukanuba but a lot less expense! They didn't lose condition and best of all small, firm stools. I only have 2 little ones now, 14y/o and 15y/o, they're fed on the Puppy Dry Food - once daily in hot weather but twice daily in winter, and they're still happy, healthy and alert.
Inexpensive and energy efficient.

GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

OPTIMUM Adult Small-Medium Breeds has a nurient list on the package that compares favorably with the dearer brands.
The main reason I buy it though is because our poodle has voted it her absolute favorite and maintains great condition when she has OPTIMUM Adult Small-Medium Breeds dogfood in her bowl to feed at her own rate, she is never overweight and she will actually loose weight if we change brands from this one,
Everything, our dog loves it and keeps in great condition on it.
Not available in every store. We travel and I have learned to carry a spare large pack of it so we do not run out.

saucey