Optimum Electric Mandoline Slicer

2.0

KathyG

KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and Practical

It’s important to follow the instructions and pictures to set up this Electric Mandoline. That’s the hardest part. After a few uses it gets easier.
I am quite clumsy using knives so for me this machine is much safer and quicker to slice and dice.
Now we have vegetables that are cut to the same size which saves energy. Our Raw/Salad vegetables look professional and make easier eating. I also found I waste less which means I buy less.
A good addition to my kitchen.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optimum Appliances Online store.

dotsingSydney Surrounds, NSW

mandolin electric slicer dicer piece of crap

Purchased in January 2016.

Padma Rao

Padma RaoSydney, NSW

Broken Slicer

Purchased in March 2019 at Froothie online for A$423.00.

Automatic Slicers & Graters

Find out how Optimum Electric Mandoline Slicer compares to other Automatic Slicers & Graters

Never buy again

Wendyasked

I am considering buying this appliance but I need an adjustable slicing blade - does it have more than one thickness of slices changed by turning a knob or something like the manual ones do. Thanks.
Regards Wendy

dotsing

hi from memory you have to change blades to get different thickness. i would not reccomend this one as it broke on me after first use.

Wendy

Thanks for that response dotsing, I have actually ordered another brand after reading the reviews on this one. Hope it will be better suited to my needs.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey @dotsing, I am sorry to hear about the issue you have been facing with your Mandoline slicer, please contact me at francois@froothie.com.au so I can have this resolved ASAP for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives