3Optimum Evolve

2.8
Safety
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum Evolve Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Robin Mai
Robin Mai

Happy smoothie maker

Great blender for tricky blends loving the glass jug and local service Show details ·  1
Alex R.
Alex R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Best Blender ever by far

We have had many blenders over the years and up market top dollar ones that I will not name here as they have been the benchmark for decades.
The Optimum Evolve had given us a new level of quality we can only pinch ourselves with, as the power can blend anything to a smooth rendition.
Vacuum gives smoothies the extra quality no other blender can even get close to.
The glass jug is scratch proof keeping that new look forever and easy to clean.
If I could give this 6 stars, you got that from me, no doubt... Show details ·  1
Sally-Jane Hunt
Sally-Jane HuntSydney, NSW
Tracy
TracyCentral, SA2 posts

The Glass Jug did it for me!

This unit was the only blender on the market I could find with a glass jug. In actual fact, 2 glass jugs! I did have the heating jug replaced soon after purchase as the blender speed was faulty but the customer service was prompt and efficient and in no time at all a replacement jug was shipped. I am now a very satisfied customer and would not hesitate purchasing from Froothie again. Show reply
Ad S.
Ad S.Sydney, NSW
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM
AJs4
AJs4

So far, so good

Have had this blender a few weeks now & have made smoothies, juices, rice, soups, cashew cream & steamed veg. I haven't got around to using the Bluetooth function as yet so cannot comment on this, however am pleased with its other functions. Love the fact I can throw soup ingredients in, walk away & come back to deliciously super smooth soup 20mins later. I'm very impressed in its ability to blend harder fruits & veggies into a juice consistency. The glass jugs are sturdy & stay clear unlike plastic which is great however I do find cleaning them a bit trickier as I'm so conscious of not getting the base wet. It is quite noisy but I guess that's the price you pay for something that blends so well. Overall I'm happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
Hiwaiterangi W.
Hiwaiterangi W.

Dearest Optimum Evolve

You have changed my eating habits for life. The menu options make it so easy just push and start...I love easy. What caught my eye was your glass jugs nothing beats glass. Smoothies are more vibrant and nutrient dense thanks to the vaccum option.....I love making my own nut butters and sorbet it is heavenly. The only negative I have is you are loud when operating.....but that is trivial compared to everything else you provide and the positive changes you have brought to my life. Show details ·  1
May I.
May I.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent product and Tops Customer Service

I ordered a Optimum Evolve because all the reviews I read were about how good the products (blender and soup maker) are and I like the glass jugs too. Because I was moving house, I asked if my order could be stalled until I got the new house and Froothie graciously complied. I eventually asked for a refund as my move was delayed because of Covid. I'm amazed at the high level of customer service. Without any question, the refund was arranged immediately. I am going to order the same product once my move is finalised as I'm totally impressed with the product as well as the wonderful customer service. Show reply
John ASouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified
Chris Howe
Chris Howe2 posts

Best Blender Ever!

We have had our eye on blenders for a long time to replace the classic NutriBullet (which just doesn't cut it really) but finding a quality blender at an affordable price seemed impossible! We We specifically wanted glass jugs and high high wattage (power). We stumbled across Froothie and ordered immediately! It arrived very fast and my god what this blender can do is mind blowing!! We didn't even know it could do half of the things it can do, as we just read the blending specs and ordered - but its much more than a blender! Its powerful, gets through anything and turns it into beautiful smooth smoothies without a pile of foam on top! Show details ·  1
Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Powerful blender as described

I have so far made nut butter, nut milk, smoothies and many soups. Blender blends very well. I love the soup function as it is so quick and easy that it doesn't even feel like I've cooked after making a delicious soup. Added voice function a fun bonus. Haven't had any issues with it and looks great on bench top. Show details ·  1
Safety
Pardeep S.
Pardeep S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s great product as heard.. really satisfying

Really really blendy. I can recommend some for this product. As my friends used. Soup and smoothie are really great. Got 10 years of warranty for long run thank you  Show details ·  1
lm.milgate
lm.milgateGippsland, VIC2 posts

Love daily use

After receiving my payment receipt I was sent the evolve blender within two weeks promptly. The quality blender is loved and used daily and banana icecream with cacao is a weekly treat instead of the alternative. Our health has improved since having the evolve in our house, we would not be without her, evolving lifestyle with evolve blender. Show details ·  1
samm
samm

Amazing product

Been looking for a glass jug blender for the longest time and glad to have found it finally with the Optimum evolve. Does everything i want and more with many functions and blending abilities. Would definitely recommend this to anyone! Show details ·  1
Lydia
LydiaGippsland, VIC2 posts

Love the ease of use

Blending is perfection and fun, features are easy to operate, not too noisy and I have found the whole blender to be exceptional I can honestly say I cannot fault this blender Show details ·  1

Rose I.
Rose I.

Hi, wondering if I can use the blender without the vacuum function?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi there Rose and thank you for your question Some programs such as the sorbet & nutbutter don't have the vacuum function and, yes you can set the time & speed manually without any vacuuming.
Hope this helps
Best
Alex

christine
christine

Hello, i purchased the Froothie Evolve after researching for ages. I have a query if somebody could help me, i find it does not break up dates nor goji berries when put into smoothies... these are put in last. i have been advised to soak but makes no difference... very disappointing given the price point of the machine. any suggestions?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Christine, Alex from Froothie International Team here.
You may contact our office at 1300 309 900 and our Experts Team is one phone call away to help you
If there is anything else I can assist you just let me know
Best
Alex

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I'm having the same issue, it doesn't break up the dates and soaked almonds, has your issue been solved? What was the problem?

CategoryBlenders