Optimum Furball

Optimum Furball

See the Best Cat Foods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Optimum? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
    Scott
    ScottCentral West, NSW

My cat loves it

Purchased at Woolworths for $20.

Wallin
    Wallin

We buy nothing else for our

We started using Optimum Furball about 3 years ago when our cat was regurgitating all the time. Had tried canned food, fresh food etc. but it wasn't until we tried Optimum Furball that we had any success. We use a food dispenser which took about a week for the cat to realise that food was there whenever she was hungry. The only downside is that ALDI don't sell Optimum Cat food anymore. It's a matter of looking around for best price.

Minny
    MinnySydney

Great product

After feeding this, my cat haven't coughed up hairballs. I guess this really works. Additionally she really loves the taste of it and doesn't seem to mind eating it everyday.
    It's on the expensive side, but better than cleaning up the mess every few days.

Julia
    JuliaLaunceston, TAS

Buying More

Hi i have had a very sickly little cat. None of the biscuits I brought would stay down for very long always a daily clean up. I have spent a fortune on vet fees trying to help her and tried her on different foods etc. Then I spotted this very small packet at Aldi. Optimum furball biscuits. To my surprise she hasn't been sick in over a week now. Finally i can stop cleaning as much, Worrying as much and my little puss is much happier..

Cat Foods

Find out how Optimum Furball compares to other Cat Foods

Lyn
    LynSydney, NSW

Update on earlier review

I would like to ad to my review. Mars Petcare took the optimum cat fur ball product and tested it for contamination and then kindly wrote to me to advise my cat may have a sensitive digestive system and the food should have been added slowly to her diet. Mars also refunded the cost of the product. Very happy with the way it was handled. Lyn

Elena
    ElenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purr....fect

My cat used to vomit lots when trying to get rid of a furball , now the furball is just that... a furball , no more vomiting lots of food.
    He also loves it, is like having special treats every day.
    I recommend this, and very often you can find it on special at the supermarkets.

Michele37
    Michele37Townsville

does the trick!

my cat was overgrooming and puking fur at least 2-3 times a week. since we started her on furball food she stopped pretty much alltogether! we bought a big bag because we dont live near any stores and being human i feel bad for giving her the same flavour for months on end. she doesnt seem to mind though. i now also have a big bag of purina supercoat which comes in salmon flavour, so i can alternate a bit. very affordable too, around $20 for a 3 kilo bag
    cat likes it, stops the furballs