4Optimum G2.1 Platinum Series

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
cleo sids
cleo sidsAdelaide2 posts

Great blender

Great for frozen fruit and veggie soups and making sauces is easy and quick. Love using it mainly for smoothies , the consistency is very smooth and creamy. Show details ·  1
Catarina A
Catarina AAU

Blades broken again!

3 years later and for the second time the blades broke again whilst doing a 60 sec cleaning with washing up liquid and water. The jug got damaged and here I am again struggling to have a replacement. This machine is causing do much stress and disappointment. If this product presents so many issues shouldn't the consumer be compensated and have it replaced for a smaller cost for a reliable/safer version??! Show details
Denise McConnell
Denise McConnellSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

I purchased my blender in 2018 and it has been a game changer

The powerful motor and large, allows me to blend anything from frozen fruit, to veggies for soup. It also makes great nut butters and grinds nuts for flour. I use it everyday. I have only had one issue with it and the Froothie team were brilliant at arranging for me to send it back free of charge and return it to me in A1 condition. Thank you for an amazing blender.  Show details ·  1
Orri S.
Orri S.

Great Blender !

One of the best blenders out there.
Crazy powerful motor, beautiful design and great service.
How satisfied are you with the machine's blending ability?
The machine's blending ability is really superb compared to blendtec and vitamix, I have also a blentec and it is much better.
How well does the blender handle solids and liquids?
Remarkably well !
Are there any features or functions that you like or dislike?
The jar and knives set is not up to par with the motor with the early versions of the jar,
New version seems to work better. Show details ·  1
Beh
Beh2 posts

Loved it. Until it suddenly died

Used it every day and loved it. After 6 months, it suddenly died. Contacted customer service, jumped through all their hoops and now being strung along for 3 months. Seriously dissatisfied! Show details
SNZ
SNZ

Jan I
Jan IAU
clayher
clayher

Ok but wish I bought a Vitamin

I am frustrated that I can't make nut butters as it says I should be able to or anything thick (ie soaked cashew nuts) as the blades cavitate no matter what speed I choose. I made creamed cauliflower the other night and spent most of the time fighting cavitation.

Also, I had to send in the jug as the blades came loose within the first 3 months of just making smoothies. It took almost 3 months to get a replacement jug. I have continued to mostly make smoothies and puree soups and now the replacement jug blades are loose. I expected to be able to do more than just make smoothies and puree soups

LLP
LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love it!

I use it daily for smoothies, chopping veggies, making flour, grinding seeds and nuts. I resisted buying this initially, but very pleased with my purchase. It stays out on my bench. I Highly recommended this product.

AnnaB
AnnaBUK
Stjudi
StjudiQld, 482514 posts

Ferfect-o !

I can trust this blender to blitz almost anything I want. It’s produces really fine smoothies with no gritty bits. Love it! Sometimes I’ll need to use the tamper cause of too much frozen fruit but she does it beautifully. Coffee beans sometimes are too fine but that’s my fault. My only hiccup is it’s just a bit too tall.

I really love it and tell everyone about it.

November 25th 2018 Update: Love it.

Can do almost anything I want it to do and with ease. Lots of different settings. Everything is already preset so it’s super easy but would like a pulse option. I’ve used it for almost 2 years now still love it.

Peter B
Peter BWoombye2 posts

Good blender

Blends well. Haven't tried every function but seems powerful enough to do any reasonable job. Blends frozen fruits easily. Find the presets ok but often add some manual time. Works as advertised.

Muhammad A
Muhammad APerth5 posts

Alright Blender

The blender is good, blends well but only small items. Trying to blend large items results in broken blades. The Optimum G2.1 Platinum Series is built well and is durable. It is big so storage is an issue. For the price and the blending ability it is average.

Lily M.
Lily M.

Why after just three weeks is my optimum blender continually flashing blue light for smoothie and will not switch on at all?

Ron
Ron

My optimum G2.1 has a blinking blue light. It worked fine the last time I used it, but now when I plug it in I just get the blue light flashing. I emailed customer support and was notified that they respond in 1-2 hours, but it has been a couple days now and no response. I tried the reset button but that didn't help. There are no apparent electrical connections for the lid nor the container, so it can't be a matter of improper fit. Any ideas? Thanks

Dee
Dee

Was just going through process of ordering optimum G21. When came to color choice only had red or silver. Is the black sold out or not available anymore? Regards Lee

CategoryBlenders