Optimum G2.3 Platinum Series

Optimum G2.3 Platinum Series Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Julia

Juliaasked

Which is stronger, the g2,6 or the g2.3? Why is the g2.3 more expensive than the g2.6? Is the g2.6 on offer at the moment (31st May 2019)

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Julia!

The G2.6 gives the G2.3 a run for its money.
The G2.3 is more expensive as it has a brushless motor, however we've moved away from brushless motors for the moment.

What are you looking to use your blender for?
I can let you know the best option :)

Tam

Tamasked

Hi please what do I do to restore connection between the jug bottom and the top of the motor on which it seats? This great machine has been very helpful in my business...

Sew
Sew

Sorry I am not sure what you meant. Is the machine not going at all ?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Tam, thank you for your message. Can you please contact our technical support team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and describe the exact issue you are having and they will assist you without further delay. We hope this helps :)

tiggy234asked

Hi Nicholas,
Took down my review as the company are doing the right thing and replacing the 2.3 for a 2.1. Just wondered if you have tried nut butter in your 2.1 and did it work. Also how is the 2.1 in comparison to the 2.3 in regards to seeds in smoothys ? I also ended up with large seeds in smoothys from the 2.3

Hi Tiggy,

That is fair enough. I have not yet made the nut butter. In regards to juices and smoothies I excellent so far. It still struggled with the protein balls - it did mix however - but the motor did start to burn. The g2.3 did not do anything and switched itself off.
Over all happy with the G2.1.

tiggy234

Hi Nicholas, got my G2.1 today and made a smoothy same ingredients I used with the G2.3 but far superior results. Will have to try nut butter but like you very happy with the G2.1.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback :) We are happy to see that you are satisfied with the G2.1.

Regarding the nut butter, you can check out our online video where we make some nut butter in the G2.1:

You can also find some useful tips under our FAQ section - including the order of ingredients under "My blender won't start - what should I do?":

Nicholas can also share his feedback once he has tried his own nut butter.

We hope this helps :)

Nicholasasked

Hello,
Can you please tell me the actual HP for the G2.3? I am still waiting.
I was told the G2.3 has more torque. Can you please also provide me the actual torque for the G2.3 vs G2.1 and the Optimum 9400.

Bev O
Bev O

I went to the optimum websitr and they had a vomparrison between the various types

Hi Bev,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes you are right. They do have comparisons. However they do not say what the Horse power for the G2.3 is. Please tell me where on the website can find this. They also say the G2.3 has more torque than the others. So what is the torque difference between the G2.3 and the other blenders. Again this can not be found on the website and no one from the company is answering these questions. It is retailed as a $2,000 blender yet they cannot answer simple questions.
On top of that - they told me 3HP over the phone, and 3.8HP to another customer.
Please read the questions and answers above. No one from the company is answering this question which does not seem right.

Greg H.
Greg H.

Sorry Nicholas - no idea. Ask Froothie.

Nicholasasked

Can you please confirm how many horse power the G2.3 is, and please confirm that the engine is more powerful than the Vortex 9400?
thanks

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you for your enquiry. Both blenders have a peak motor power of 1500 watts, powerful enough to make any recipe you wish. They are both high quality and highly reliable appliances. You can read more about Optimum on this link http://optimumappliances.com/. The Optimum G2.3, which is the newest blender in the Optimum range, is fitted with a brushless motor which has the advantage of delivering increased torque, reducing noise and also comes with a lifetime warranty.
Whichever blender you choose to buy, it will last you for years!
We hope this helps :)

Nicholas

Thanks for the reply - however still doesn't answer my question. I was asking how many horse power the the G2.3 is.
And they are not both 1500 watts. The Optimum 9400 is 3HP 2238 Watts and the G2.3 is 1500 watts.
Are you sure you work for the company as the information you just gave me was rubbish. Have you even looked or read what's on your own website?

Anne
Anne

I asked the same question Nicholas, and when I rang them up they told me it was 3.8HP. But converting this into watts means that the G2.3 is 2833.66 Watts, which is not what their website states.

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives