4Optimum G2.6 Platinum
Part of Optimum G2.6 Series  4.9 (213)

Optimum G2.6 Platinum (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

210 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2061 · 0%
Product is used
  • Daily (95)
  • Several times a week (44)
  • Weekly (16)
  • Monthly (3)
  • Rarely (1)
Powerful motor
Produces smooth, creamy soups and smoothies
Great value for money
Best Blenders

Optimum G2.6 Series › Platinum210 reviews
Angie_pants
Angie_pantsSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Love it!

Crushes ice to a smooth paste, makes beautiful sorbet. Blitzs fruits and dates so easily! Best investment you'll make for your kitchen. Show reply
cassie
cassieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great product!

the only problem we have is swapping to this from the Nutri ninja we now make massive smoothies! and that also keep everyone happy! Show details ·  1
Maree Hamming
Maree HammingTASHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Best blender I have ever owned

My blender from you is excellent quality and works so well. I am able to make incredibly smooth smoothies and almond milk and soup etc and other things too . Easy to clean too. I also bought smaller jug as an extra and find that great to use too. Show details ·  1
Sunshine
SunshineSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Stupendous, fantastic

I absolutely love my new OptimumG2.6 platinum series blender. Making the best Frappes for my family and friends.Quick and efficient. So glad I took the plunge. Show reply
Pamela M.
Pamela M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very Happy

We bought this blender mostly to make smoothies...and it does make the smoothest smoothies Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Platinum

The smoothies are sooo smoooth!

I purchased this blender because it seemed to be the best available. My wife makes smoothies every morning from a variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts and herbs. I've replaced the blade assembly on our previous, 'cafe series' blender twice, because she works it pretty hard. It's a relatively expensive part and I found the smoothies were often chewy, to say the least.
In the week since we've been using the Optimum G2.6, the smoothies have been remarkable, with no lumps or chewy bits. Not only that, but it is so easy to use and quieter than the old unit.
While it's only early days, we are very impressed. Show details ·  1
Jennie M.
Jennie M.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Great blender

Love this blender. Great quality, beautiful design, great sized jug, compact and I can make so many healthy meals and snacks now. I’m already saving up to buy more of the products, what a great company. Show reply
Grant Mayfield
Grant MayfieldQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great machine

This beast has some power, but yet is also so much quieter than previous blenders I’ve had including other optimum blenders. It’s still loud but not ear piercing like most high power blenders. Great for nut milk, the nut meal left over is extremely fine. Super easy to clean. The one-touch options make it a breeze to use. Show reply
vik
vikVictoria10 posts

Loving this blender!

Purchased this blender after my trusty Kitchenaid died (it was a sad day for us all). I decided to purchase the Optimum Platinum after reading reviews & I am rapt I did.
I use it daily for smoothies & it doesn't matter what I put in there (frozen fruits, kale, oats, nuts, etc) this blender whizzes it up like a champ! No lumps or little surprises left at the end!
Cleaning it is easy & quick. Love it. Show details ·  1
Marianne
MarianneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Have had this machine just 48 hours and I absolutely love it. First I made nut milk, was cagey as new machine but pleased with it. Then I made my protein shake breakfast and again, cagey but happy. Then today a bit braver, best smoothest macadamia milk and protein shake I have ever made. Considering I have been making these things for many years in a very expensive kitchen machine and never got as good a result, I think I managed to pick wisely this time. Now using this machine daily, if only it had been available a long time ago as it blending everything perfectly. Nut milks are a doddle these days ☺️ Show details ·  1
Rachael Fletcher
Rachael Fletcher

Great powerful blender

So far have only used it for a smoothies with frozen fruit but blends the fruit nicely.
And no powdery protein powder any more.
Can’t wait to blend bliss ball ingredients in it Show reply
KAT
KATSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Verified Platinum

A great, robust, surprisingly quiet blender

I was surprised for such a strong blender, it is relatively quiet. Easy one touch options. The on/off button is also the start/stop button which is not made clear as it only says on/off. Show reply
Marlayna
MarlaynaWAWheatbelt, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Love our ''blended family''

Crushes ice perfectly to make our favourite cocktails and smothies Show details ·  1
Mari
MariVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
Naomi G
Naomi GAU4 posts
  Verified Platinum

I love it. Best decision ever. This thing is super powerful. Blends everything even frozen fruits

I love my blender. It’s very powerful and a joy to use as it’s very modern and sleek. My first recipe was a pear, apple banana smoothie and it came out like whipped cream. Very smooth and in under 45s. Love it. Highly recommend. Show reply
Michelle
MichelleVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Machine

Easy to clean, great quality. Makes brilliant smoothies and cocktail slushies Show details ·  1

Tarryn K.
Tarryn K.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best blender out there

I’ve been an Optimum user since 2014, having previously owned the Optimum 9400 blender. I thought that blender was great, especially compared to my old Breville, until I decided to upgrade to the G2.6! Only reason I upgraded was because I wanted a black blender, my 9400 was red and still going strong. The G2.6 does the smoothest smoothies, even with nuts in it. Haven’t used yet for other types of blends, but for my morning smoothies, it’s fast, blends amazingly and isn’t as loud as my previous blender. Highly rate it, especially for the price. Show details ·  2
Chris M.
Chris M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Quality built product

I recently purchased this blender for a cocktail party we were having. What a blazing machine and it certainly more than lived up to expectations. I have been using it since and am really impressed with its build quality as well as ease of use. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Laura
Laura2 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Already my fave blender ever

Got this for Christmas and has already pumped out some amazing smoothies, crushed ice and frozen cocktails. Amazing quality and this will absolutely be used here daily. It's also modern and looks great on my bench. Show details ·  1
Anthony C.
Anthony C.

Very Happy with it

I am very happy with the product. It is Great at grinding and blending. Show details ·  1
Kylie R
Kylie RWAPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified Platinum

Very happy with our blender

Currently using this for smoothies and very happy so far. I bought this to replace our Nutribullet which had broken (the container). It’s more quiet than the Nutribullet, easy to use and easy to clean.

Love the fact that there’s a 7 year warranty Show details ·  1

Matthew Conte
Matthew ConteWAPerth, WA

Perfect smoothie maker

Our previous machine worked reasonably well, but never really coped with the every morning routine of making our smoothies (even though that's what it was supposedly designed for). We used the Optimum for the first time this morning and it really is a vastly different experience. Powerful, quieter, perfect smoothie and just didn't hesitate starting up and blasting frozen berries and banana. If like us you are really focused on healthy eating and make 52 smoothies a year, get serious and invest in a machine built for the job, very very happy!! Show reply
Marly
Marly2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Platinum

The best ever kitchen assistant yet

The G2.6 is proving to be everything it is advertised as. I have been very happy with its performance to date, i have used it everyday since its arrival. Since my purchase my new addiction is creating spreads with soaked pumpkin and sunflower seeds, the G2.6 is proving it has multiple uses and successful outcomes each and every time. Show details ·  3
Nicole
Nicole
  Fair Incentive Platinum

A high quality blender that has survived my household

This blender is all that and more, it’s done well with anything I’ve thrown at it and also survived my chaotic household, the ability to replace jugs fairly inexpensively is a bonus, i highly recommend Show details ·  1
Savege Mumma
Savege MummaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gift for my son

I’ve bought this blender for my son who loves to make smoothies, smoothie bowls and milkshakes. He loves how easy it is for him to wipe down and how simple it allows him to make his concoctions. Show details ·  1
Chef Frank L.
Chef Frank L.
  Platinum

This is the most versitle and easy to use blender to date

This is the best blender that Ihae used so far to date. As a private chef this is wonderful at any level from home cooks to pesonal Chefs to excutive chef and in between. Show details ·  1

Mary and Steve
Mary and SteveVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Our new jug is perfect

Our first G2.6 jug bearings seized after almost 2 years of use and Froothie offered us a new replacement jug (with no lid or plunger) for free plus the choice to buy a complete jug (with lid and plunger) for a heavily discounted price. Great customer care from Froothie! Show reply
Tracey
Tracey
Kathleen Beer
Kathleen Beer
  Verified Platinum

This is exactly what I needed and she is perfect

She is doing all that you have said she can do. I love the recipe book and I am going to try more things than I realised she did. Looking forward to our adventure. Show reply
Lyn
LynTASSouth-East, TAS3 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum

A great piece of equipment in my kitchen

Makes smooth nut spreads to accompany the bread from the Optimum bread maker Show details ·  1
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum

awesome blender. one of the best

I have had this blender for a few weeks and so far it has managed to blend everything i have put into it. Very user friendly. Show details ·  1
Daniela Catta
Daniela CattaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

An Excellent Product

So far we have used the G2.6 to make soup and fruit smoothies. Initially I was a bit daunted by all the button options but once I got started I realised it was very easy to operate, and having different settings is great. The timer is especially convenient because it means I can concentrate on something else while the blender takes care of itself. The soup was quickly pureed and very smooth, no lumpy bits at all. The smoothies blended equally quickly, the ice was quickly broken up. The noise level is much better than our last blender, we are very pleased with this aspect. Show reply
Lisa
Lisa
  Fair Incentive Platinum

What a dream to use for daily Smoothies

We previously owned the Optimum 9400 blender and had over 5 great years of high-level use. As we are now making smoothies 2-3 times/per day for our family of 5, so we decided to upgrade. Definitely not disappointed. The 9400 was awesome the G2.6 Platinum is incredible. Will blend anything and all so easy with the pre-programmed buttons. Also, it is much easier to clean due to the flat, wipeable surface Show reply
Tasha S.
Tasha S.

So far so good!

Blends effortlessly everything I've thrown in so far. Very satisfied and inspired by the cook book. Show details ·  1
jimmy s.
jimmy s.WAPerth, WA

Good stuff

Great blender, handles everything my restaurant needs. It prefers larger quantities of produce then other blenders, to get best results. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Excellent machine, stacks up equally well

I had previously owned a Vitamix and used it 2-3 times a day; however, this new blender is just as good—perhaps better.
It blends solids and liquids excellently, but my one small critique is that the taper could reach just a little lower.
I really like the pre-set programs; I can set what I want and leave the kitchen to have it all ready for me. Show details ·  1

Sally
Sally2 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Can't live without this blender

It is powerful, excellent blending for making nut butters, smoothies, pureeing fruit and veg. I use it every single day and am extremely happy Show details ·  1
Cathy N
Cathy NNSWIllawarra, NSW

Great product!

We owned 3 of the previous models at our ice creamery shop. They did perfect jobs. However we wanted to upgrade them and bought 1 of this with 30 day trial guarantee. After the first use in order to make a thick sake, it did not disappoint us. Then we decided to order 2 more of them with sound covers. So far they are doing great job. Hopefully they can last long. Show details ·  1
Stephen H.
Stephen H.

Great Cocktail Maker

I bought a cheap blender, and it wouldn't crush ice. After some research and comparisons, I bought the G2.6.
Worked great, then malfunctioned. Was repaired straight away. Initially I had to pay postage, which was later refunded. Show details ·  1
Rebecca