Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series

Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series (page 3 of 3)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

Roz

RozSydney Surrounds, NSW

My Best Friend

I have had my blender for at least 12 months, if not more. I absolutely love it and couldn't live without it. I use it daily, several times, whether to make nut milks, sauces, smoothies, grind my coffee beans, soups, the list is endless. I cannot recommend this product enough, love, love, love it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Very useful addition to my pantry

Blends perfectly whether morning smoothies, lunchtime soups or removing lumps from the sauce. Very easy to use and clean. Does not take much space and I use it almost daily.

Ange C

Ange CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I can't live without my Optimum G2.6 blender. It's perfect

After burning out two blenders I found Optimum by Froothie. I am so happy with this blender it makes my smoothies so smooth and blends bliss ball ingredients with ease.

Perfect

A great machine, made fabulously smooth soup. Going to try the smoothies next.
I followed up with a question and got a quick response via brilliant customer service , thank you

Kate

KateNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Fantastic Blender

Fantastic blender! Really happy as this as a replacement for another product that was faulty. I am much happier with this product and the service received from Francois and Froothie.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
George

George

Great machine, superior quality!!

Great product! Very powerful motor. It turns coffee beans in powder just in seconds. It never miss a bit since I bought it. It seems to just blend and smash everything I put in. Very effective machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Brendan

BrendanMilton

Perfect addition to the kitchen

We have been delighted with our new Optium blender.
We upgraded from the previous model and find the range of extra settings gives a wide choice of options and is very easy to use and clean.
The unit is of very high quality and very well made.
It is quieter than the previous model and more powerful.
It has been a great addition to the kitchen.
Thank you for a great and reliable product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Must have kitchen appliance

Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent value for money.
The Optimum G2.6 works well. I like the pre-programmed features. The product is strong and durable.
The sales staff are friendly and easy to talk with.
Will never look elsewhere when buying appliances.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

My most favourite kitchen gadget

Have been using Optimum products for over 3 years and when my 9400 gave up the ghost (used on a daily basis) I automatically ordered another one. There was such a huge demand that I was contacted to ask if I would be happy with an upgrade for an extra pretty small payment. How could I say no and boy I certainly haven’t regretted that decision. Took me a bit of guesswork as to how it all worked as the instructions were very limited but I LOVE this blender. I use it just about daily for a variety of things. It makes the best nut butters. It sits proudly on my kitchen counter with my processor and knives. Looks great and I love the wide jug; so much easier to get everything out of it. Would highly recommend to anyone looking.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Ken

KenMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful Blender

This is an excellent machine. Smoothies turn out just perfect and the device is so quiet compared to my old blender. I would recommend the G2 blender to everyone in need of an excellent blender.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sandra

SandraPakenham

Awesome

After being recommend to the Optimum range by a family member I purchases the Optimum G2.6 blender. This without doubt is the best blender I have ever used; it's awesome! Nothing is too much for it!! Makes great smoothies, soups, ice cream, nut butter... it's a one stop appliance for your kitchen! I especially love the soup function. Beautiful tasty homemade soup, ready to serve (hot) in just 7 minutes. Have since recommended it to friends who are looking for a new blender. I think you'll be hard pressed to find better!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Emma B.

Emma B.Bendigo

Best dang blender going round!

Alright. This blender is fantastic. Makes great soups, smoothies, sauces, anything really. Quieter than a normal blender, which is handy, but just as powerful as the top of the line blenders.
The blender is very easy to use and straight forward. All the different settings and programs make it easy to make just about anything.
Dealing with froothie is also a pleasure. I ordered a different model which was out of stock in the local warehouse so they offered to upgrade my order, at a significant discount, just so I could get it quickly. Cannot recommend them and this blender enough!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Muna

Muna

The best blender I’ve ever owned!

I use this blender to make nut butters and nut milks once a week. My G2.6 platinum does the job in less than 2 minutes! Frozen ice cream and smoothies are a breeze to make. I haven’t use it to make soup but with winter approaching I’m keen to give that a try! I’m sure I won’t be disappointed. It looks sleek and I leave it proudly on my kitchen bench, also makes it easy to use whenever I need to. I happily recommend this blender to my friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Shahnaz

ShahnazSydney, NSW

Perfect to Blend and Grind

I purchased my Optimum 2.6 blender in February 2018.
I have used many different brand blenders over the years to grind spices. NONE preformed as well as Optimum 2.6. It grinds spices finer and in less time.
Fruit and raw veggie smoothies are finely blended.
I bought another for a family member.
Shahnaz

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

My favourite blender

My Optimum G2.6 is the best blender I have owned. I can make smoothies, cashew sauces and even blend frozen fruit to make ice cream. It is also much more quiet than most blenders which is great for when I am using it in the mornings while others are sleeping. The LED menu is a fun little feature too. This is definitely my favourite blender, everything comes out so smooth.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

See all Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series reviews

GM Moodley

GM Moodleyasked

Can I make soup with my optimum G2.6 blender
Can I use it to chop veg

Hello GM,
Our optimum Blenders are capable of making ice cream or heating a soup!

For hot food processing, blending food at a HIGH speed, spinning the six stainless steel blades at a very high RPM, produces friction heat. In a few minutes, your soup can be ready!

You can also add warm ingredients in the jug but NEVER place hot ingredients (above 65C) into the blender

As for the frozen ingredients, thanks to those same speedy blades the frozen food is crushed at an incredible speed, leaving no time for them to melt! So after a few pulses your ice-cream can be ready.

And you can definitely chop vegetables :) Here you can see how to chop onions in the 9200A: https://youtu.be/ZdstLDydCLA (will work the same way with the G2.6)

For more recipes you can check out our website:

Hope that helps!
Andrea

Dani

Daniasked

Hi there,
I am looking at the G2.6 Platinum but am wondering if the 9200a 2nd generation would suffice...? I see someone bought the G2.6 in February for $490? Is that right? They seem to be almost double that typically.
Which model would you recommend out of these two models?
Kind Regards,
Dani.

Hello Dani,

The Optimum 9200A 2nd Gen is our most powerful high speed vortex blender. It is an extremely reliable commercial grade blender used by many well known companies, such as Gloria Jeans and Wendy’s.

It is the #1 Best Rated Blender in Australia for 2 years running!

Check out: https://www.productreview.com.au/p/optimum-9200.html

The power of the motor is 3.5HP and at maximum power it’s 7 amps therefore crushing ice is no problem for the Optimum 9200A 2ndGen. The blender is made from the highest quality materials , designed to out perform and outlast many of its competitors.

The buttons come programmed to allow you to multitask!

Here is a great comparison of the Optimum 9200 Vs. Vitamix:

The Optimum 9200A blender comes with a 12 month commercial warranty, but will provide many years of use.

It also comes with your choice of 5, 10 and LIFETIME warranty!

Included with the 9200A 2nd Gen is a heavy duty tamper tool for assisting with blending thicker ingredients, a scraper, a recipe book with over 100 recipes, a nut milk bag used when making nut milks and a drinking bottle.

You also receive access to our 24 x 7 warranty and support team.

Optimum has a very strong focus on quality, with all of our products being designed and tested in Australia.

Our blenders come with a 30 day free trial, allowing you to use the item yourself and in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the machine you could opt to send it back for a full refund.

The Optimum G2.6 has been listed on our website September last year as our most advanced and highest quality commercial blender to date. Have a look at the reviews: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/optimum-g2-6

The dishwasher-safe bearings make it one of the few brands (along with Vitamix and Blendtec) to offer such a technology, ensuring the part which fails the most in blenders (bearings of the blades) will last you many years to come.

The unique patented jug design for better blending is dishwasher safe!

The Optimum G2.6 will also have the highest quality parts and motor than all other Optimum models and any other domestic blender on the market today.

It also features automatic torque control. For more details, please click here: https://www.froothie.com.au/g2-6-blender

We hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you :)

Francescaasked

Hi team I currently have the 9200 version and wanted to know how loud or noisy the g2.6 is in comparison ? Do you have decibel readings on your models ?

TerryC
TerryC

Hi Francesca
We had the 9200 on loan for a few months before we got the G2.6. They are probably about the same noise level, bearing in mind that they are powerful machines so are expected to be noisy, especially when crushing ice or grinding nuts. Having said that the G2.6 is easier to clean as the jug is wider at the bottom (although running it with detergent and water for about a minute cleans it well anyway) and it is easier to use with the pre-programmed buttons. We're really happy with the G2.6.
Terry