10Optimum H3000 2nd Generation

98% · 1190%
4.3
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum H3000 2nd Generation Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Glen Wildman
Glen Wildman

❤️ this juicer

I love this juicer, I yield so much and waste so little, its therapeutic to watch and super easy to clean.❤️ Show reply
Ann O'Connor
Ann O'ConnorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent Support

This Company peivides exceptional service when a problwm arises. I needed a part for my juicer. I sent an email, they replied within one day. I emailed photos and description of the issue and within 3 days the new part arrived in the mail. My correspondence from them was friendly and helpful. Nothing seems to have been a bother to them. CFve star review. Show reply
Craig Waite
Craig WaitePerth, WA

Fantastic

Great machine - easy to use and very easy to clean Show details ·  1
Warren Thomas
Warren Thomas

Great staff

The staff on the phone are excellent and very helpful. The juicier is a big improvement on my old machine. Show details ·  1
KimH
KimHSouth East Queensland, QLD
Roy Wallin
Roy Wallin

The very best juicer

I use this juicer every morning & it’s so easy to use & clean. The large feeder means you don’t have to chop fruit & vegetables very small to put into the machine. It juices any fruit or vegetables with ease & the end result is always great. Show details ·  1
nicko.filis
nicko.filisSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Amazing product and customer service

Amazing, efficient Juicer.
Consistently give me great tasting juice.
The best thing that I absolutely love about it
Is how easy and quick it is to clean and wash xD
Seriously makes you wanna juicer more often
Which is key to longterm use.
Broke my auger incidently and incredible customer service Ordered an replacement easy and fast.
Overall high recommended this business ^.^ Show reply
Dingoe B.
Dingoe B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Happy

I'm so happy with my juicer and mixer. The recipes I make with my mixer and the juices I make with my juicer. I'm so happy I purchased them both. Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonNew South Wales3 posts

Very impressed

Very good quality. Am impressed on how effectively it works and how easy it is to clean.
I like the ceramic auger as it's not made from plastic. Show details ·  1
Sarah Fullin
Sarah Fullin
  Verified 2nd Generation

Perfect for my morning celery juice

Juices fruit and vegetables easily.
Easy to clean.
Not to noisy like some juices. Show details ·  1
Christine Lyon
Christine LyonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified 2nd Generation

Love how easy it is to use and to clean.
I’ve used another brand but this one is a much higher quality product.
The service is great love the way this company introduced itself.. with the welcome card and contacts, it made the whole experience feel personal and you not treated like a number
Recipe book is also very helpful
Peaches
PeachesPerth2 posts

Great juicer no pulp

I use this juicer for celery juice and other great juices. Really good compared to others I’ve owned. I recommend Show reply
Julie Czarnecki
Julie CzarneckiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Powerful juicer

Powerful juicer which easily juices beetroot and celery but maintains nutritional content.Easy to clean and relatively quiet. Compact enough to fit on small kitchen bench.Great warranty and customer service. Show details ·  1
Secondgen
SecondgenFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Best investment I ever made!

I have had other juicers before but this one surpasses them all. Easy to use, put together, clean and all round best machine. Highly recommend to anyone that is after one.. buy and you won't have any regrets! Show details ·  1
Amy
Amysouthbank
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Best compact cold pressed juicer I have bought

Best compact cold pressed juicer I have bought. Easy to use. Show details ·  1