Optimum H3000 2nd Generation

Optimum H3000 2nd Generation Questions & Answers

No reviews. Be the first to review it!

1 question from our users

Sandra T.asked

H3000 2nd Generation

HI I just received the Optimum H3000 2nd Generation juicer. I was so excited after researching the product, which I specifically wanted for celery juicing and which was recommended by Froothie. To my shock, the celery pulp completely blocks up the machine as the pulp cannot get through the controlled pulp outlet. I've tried chopping the celery small, but nothing worked. It can't handle celery. I have read the manual, looked up videos etc. and there are no answers other than the pulp outlet is too little to let the pulp out. If anyone has any recommendations before I return the juicer, please let me know. Cheers

les
les

I have juiced celery many times- no cutting, stalks, leaves-everything. I can only think you have the wrong combination of strainer and pulp outlet. My machine came with two options and not much information.
First the juicer (celery) uses the clear plastic filter with 2 outlet screens and the pulp outlet with an orange seal which fits the knob end of the screw.
The other attachment (no information) uses a white plastic attachment with a circumferential filter at the end . This is great for pulping things like tomatoes without removing the pulp.
I have been using the machine now for maybe 2 years without fault. It loves juicing celery?

Sandra T.

Hi Les thanks for your feedback, I have only the one attachment with a tiny hole with adjustable pulp settings and just found out from Froothie that there is another attachment which will take a few weeks to arrive that might be more suitable from juicing celery. Perhaps this is the one you are talking about. I was under the impression that the 2nd generation is a brand new product that just came out, so I am surprised you have had it for that long, and I am glad you having no issues with it. Once more thanks for your suggestions, and I hope this will be resolved soon. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives