Optimum H3000 Questions & Answers

2nd Generation and 1st Generation

4 questions from our users

Sandra T.asked

H3000 2nd Generation

HI I just received the Optimum H3000 2nd Generation juicer. I was so excited after researching the product, which I specifically wanted for celery juicing and which was recommended by Froothie. To my shock, the celery pulp completely blocks up the machine as the pulp cannot get through the controlled pulp outlet. I've tried chopping the celery small, but nothing worked. It can't handle celery. I have read the manual, looked up videos etc. and there are no answers other than the pulp outlet is too little to let the pulp out. If anyone has any recommendations before I return the juicer, please let me know. Cheers

les
les

I have juiced celery many times- no cutting, stalks, leaves-everything. I can only think you have the wrong combination of strainer and pulp outlet. My machine came with two options and not much information.
First the juicer (celery) uses the clear plastic filter with 2 outlet screens and the pulp outlet with an orange seal which fits the knob end of the screw.
The other attachment (no information) uses a white plastic attachment with a circumferential filter at the end . This is great for pulping things like tomatoes without removing the pulp.
I have been using the machine now for maybe 2 years without fault. It loves juicing celery?

Sandra T.

Hi Les thanks for your feedback, I have only the one attachment with a tiny hole with adjustable pulp settings and just found out from Froothie that there is another attachment which will take a few weeks to arrive that might be more suitable from juicing celery. Perhaps this is the one you are talking about. I was under the impression that the 2nd generation is a brand new product that just came out, so I am surprised you have had it for that long, and I am glad you having no issues with it. Once more thanks for your suggestions, and I hope this will be resolved soon. Cheers

mark

markasked

Optimum H3000

is this h3000 good using for cafe business? may be 15 to 25 per day or if busy may have 30 per day. please advice"

mark
[details removed]

llzhou

Highly doubt it. It's not even good for home juicing

Muna

The instruction manual suggests not exceeding more than 20 minutes use at a time, to avoid over heating. If you allow break in between, I think this would be good enough for a small cafe business. They have really good warranty in place too. I am not sure how much of that warranty covers commercial use though. Hope this helps. All the best!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Mark, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. It seems this question was missed.
As Muna correctly pointed out, and I thank her for that, the H3000 is not fit for commercial use even if for a small cafe as you described.

The appliance comes with a lifetime warranty on the motor but using it for commercial purposes would surely void that warranty.

Hope this helps and cheers to your health :-)

Francois N.

Raqual Ricardo

Raqual Ricardoasked

Optimum H3000

How does it go with celery as that is what I will primarily juice?

Muna

Chop celery and feed through, it works really well. I add it to almost all my juice recipes and it has worked every time. So, as long as you chop celery, you’ll have no problem juicing it in H3000.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you Muna for your kind answer. Horizontal juicers are perfect if you mainly want to be juicing leafy vegetables such as celery. Should you have any further questions about the appliance, please contact us directly at support@froothie.com.au and we will gladly assist you :)

Chop it in chunks and use the pusher. Works well

llzhouasked

Optimum H3000

I ordered the Optimum H3000 over a week ago, still haven't received it and I live in Melbourne. No email has been sent advising whats happening. Can someone let me know?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Ilzhou, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. It seems the question was missed somehow.
Were you able to sort out the issue meanwhile? Is everything in order?

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if the matter is not resolved. Cheers to your health!

Francois N.