10Optimum H3000

Kate P.3 posts
Pania T.
Pania T.Perth, WA2 posts

Impressed!

Absolutely love my new cold press juicer. It really gets so much juice from the produce. Show reply
My Reviews
My Reviews7 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 2nd Generation

Truly love this Juicer

I don't buy anything with overly researching for good price, quality and overall usage and I am very happy with all of the above. So quiet, really quick & easy to clean and juice is superb. We love this juicer. We have only ever had big old juicer that was loud to use and hard to clean. So we are loving the easy use of this and I managed to make fresh almond milk daily. Show details ·  1
Melinda Peaker
Melinda Peaker

This is THE BEST JUICER

this juicer is amazing!!! so easy to use, easy to clean and makes the best juices so easily . I absolutely love it HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!! Show reply
Trevor Holloway
Trevor Holloway

Great Juicer

We bought this juicer as we are very happy with the performance of our g2.6 blender. The juicer is quiet and quick to juice even though it is a slow press. Show reply
Paramjit Singh
Paramjit SinghPerth2 posts

Perfect juicer

It’s a perfect juicer for home. You’ll not be disappointed. Show reply
Luke G.
Luke G.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Juicer great so far

Very happy with purchase. Came highly recommended and hasn't disappointed. Show details ·  1
Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.
  2nd Generation

Great machine for cold pressed juicing

Great product, I use it on a daily basis. Ensure you keep it clean after use and you won’t have any issues with it. Show details ·  1
harry
harry

perfect juicer

very nice unit couldn't live without it ,very nice little unit Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great juicer!!

This juicer is great. The quality and quantity of juice is very good.it is street's ahead of our centrifugal juicer. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
A. L.C.
A. L.C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Verified 2nd Generation

Very happy with my purchase

Love to use my cold press juicer! It is a birthday present but I couldn't wait that long, very easy to use..Have to figure out how to use the hot plate yet.. Show reply
Carolyn Allison
Carolyn AllisonPerth, WA
  Verified 2nd Generation

This is the most important thing in my kitchen to me

I just love the quality of my juice that I can produce never have I had a machine that can do this. Do your self a favour. Buy this . First. don't try another this is a gem. You will never be disappointed. Show reply
Naturopath Kelli
Naturopath KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD
  2nd Generation

Juicing every day is super easy with this machine !!!

I am professional nutritionist and a naturopath who has busy life. I absolutely recommend this machine - it is slow press so it gives you high quality juice, it is effective (minimum amount of waste), easy to use (you don't need to chop up everything super tiny, it's has never jammed on me) and quick/easy to clean. I have had too many juicers in the past failing on me or too inconvenient to use. I have never had any issues with my machine that gets used all the time. I purchased it with confidence because my good friend has had one for 8 years without any issues. Also excellent price point for this high quality item. Show details ·  1
Rachelle
RachelleMelbourne2 posts

Wow!!

This is so easy to setup and use, I'm not good with fancy tech and hate spending time cleaning, this is so incredibly simple. Absolutely love it. The vacuum sealed bottle is an awesome bonus as well, love that function. So far so if good. Show details ·  1
Pritam
Pritam2 posts

Excellent juicer

Unit works to my expectations, easy to clean and no efforts to assemble before use. Shoot is enough big to squeeze the full orange through. Perfect for any type of juice Show reply
Kelly
KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  2nd Generation

Incredible! I love my juicer!

Makes for the most perfect juice! The blades are incredible and do all of the work for you. I make fresh juice and ice-poles with my juicer (featured in image) and I am so impressed with this machine! Show details ·  1

Dean Ryan
Dean Ryan
  Verified 2nd Generation

It all works as good as it says

Great product which makes perfect fresh juice with minimal pulp. Thumbs ups to the team on making something for the home which is as good as any shop bought juice. Show reply
Excited Shopper
Excited ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing Juicer with First Class Warranty

My daily juicer is just amazing and the service and warranty with Froothie is just impeccable. Communication is first class and I would not hesitate to purchase again. Great to see an Australian company taking REAL care of their customers Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Brilliant

Best juicer I have ever used and makes the best ice-cream too! Easy to use, easy to clean. My husband and I use it every 2nd day. We are so happy with this! Show reply
Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

So simple and so stylish

This product is easy to assemble and looks great in the kitchen. Takes some getting used to the sound of carrots squeaking as they get pressed but the pulp free result is easily worth it.
Highly recommend Show reply
thani aekuru
thani aekuru

Great product

Just bought this second time from froothie. Owed same cold press juicer from froothie before. It is great machine. Lot of juice. Really recommended to buy it. Great job. Cheers Show reply
Juiced up
Juiced up2 posts

Perfect Juicer and Excellent Customer Service

It is a perfect Juicer above all excellent customer service and prompt response from the team when I needed a spare part. Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Brilliant!

Just received it and tried it straight away. Was so pleased with everything about it. We had just returned another brand we had purchased elsewhere as it was difficult and time consuming to use. I highly recommend this product and the service was prompt and professional. Show details ·  1
Ivano Simonetto
Ivano Simonetto

Wow ! The Perfect Juicer

The Optimum juicer exceeded my expectations. Easy to operate and strong and powers through lots of vegetables and fruit. It is quiet, efficient and easy to clean. It also has so many great features like the vacuum extractor for longer storage of juice. I would definitely recommend this product. Show reply
Nikki
NikkiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love my juicer!

This is the best juicer i've owned.. Juices so well, easy to clean and assemble. After years of daily juicing it's still going strong.
Recently however a lime quarter (with peel) proved a bit tough for one plastic, however thats after heavy use and its just a crack. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaDarwin, NT9 posts
  2nd Generation

Easy to use easy to clean, fabulous juice

This juicer is perfect. so much easier to clean than other juicers I've owned including kurvings and hurom. makes great quality juice with dry pulp. Its quiet to use, easy to assemble. you can make sorbet and nut milks too and it has the fabulous vacuum function to keep juices fresher for longer when on the go. It has a wide chute which allows for less chopping up prep time. I juice lots of greens, ginger, turmeric, beetroot, celery and the it works with ease. Thankyou for such a great product at an affordable price. Show details ·  1

Malcolm Wright
Malcolm Wright

Great product, great service

Juicer is great. I have used it for watermelon, oranges, apples, pears, pineapples, carrots, peaches and nectarines. Works very well. Assembly, using and cleaning is very easy. Show details ·  1
Colleen Wallis
Colleen Wallis

Easy to use

I love my juicer. I use the 'pulp' from Carrots and Beetroot as a grated vegetable so little is wasted. The same with nut milks. I could extract a bit more juice but otherwise I love it. Show reply
Irene S.
Irene S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Best Juicer Ever

I make a litre of green juice almost everyday....my machine never fails- so easy to clean
powerful and extracts absolutely all the goodness out of the veggies. Froothie customer service are amazing too. Show details ·  1
Deborah
DeborahPerth, WA2 posts
  2nd Generation

The best juicer I have ever had

I saw this product on Facebook. I ordered it and it arrived a week later when expected. Well I love it. Easy to assemble and wash. Very quiet, works quickly. My favourite drink is celery, carrot, and apple. Show details ·  1
Ollie
OllieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
Fitz F.
Fitz F.Perth, WA

Very easy to clean

Great juicer. Very easy to assemble and clean. Save a lot of time.
Noiser than I thought.
The pulp is wetter than I thought.
Nothing to complain other than that Show details ·  1
cat.mactaggart
cat.mactaggartColedale, New South Wales3 posts
  2nd Generation

So easy to clean and great customer service

I have only used this so far for juicing things like carrots, celery, apples, other fruit and veg. It also has a hot plate and can be used for sorbets also. The thing I love about it most is that it's so easy to clean. All the parts are easily removed and rinsed. I have had a plastic part in it crack but it was quickly replaced by the Froothie team and with a 5 year warranty on parts I'm not too worried. Show details ·  1
OiglemanSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts
  2nd Generation

Works OK but has some shortcomings

We have had success in using this juicer and overall it works OK.
However the metal band in the strainer gets gunk behind it, which it seems cannot be removed. See attached picture. There is nothing in the very brief user manual about this problem. Surely this build up of waste can become unhealthy as it degrades.
Also there is a heater with zero explanation as to it's use.
I look forward to an explantion of both the points I have mentioned. Show details
Donna39
Donna39Hobart, TAS3 posts

Great product

Quiet motor so not disruptive to the rest of the house when you are using it.
Big parts so easy to assemble, disassemble and clean.
Very easy and quick to use which is always a bonus when you're adding something to your routine.
Extracts lots of juice and has some pulp as well so you are getting more fibre.
I have already been using more fruit and veg and looking forward to trying new combos
Looks good too so great addition to my kitchen Show details ·  1
Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Love this juicer!

I am truly loving this juicer and highly recommend!
It extracts so much juice out the fruits/vegetables, very powerful and easy to clean.
Most importantly the service is impeccable!!
Chris from Froothie has been so delightful to chat with, very patient, helpful and extremely informative!
He took the time to chat and answer my never ending questions.
Indeed a satisfied and happy customer here! Show details ·  1

Vikki
Vikki4 posts

Awesome! Love it

This juicer is very efficient at extracting the juice out of everything ive juiced. Oranges are fine if you peel and add slowly . Pulp is very dry. Makes a bit of noise but not too bad. Overall , very happy with this juicer as i have another brand which does not work as well Show details ·  1
Mile77
Mile77Illawarra, NSW

Juicy Lemons

Dear Optimum H3000 v2,

Once there was a time that my lemons would merely stare at me from the cold refines of the fridge shelf, dreading day they would be left half juiced in the rough clenches of my hand press. Those days are long gone. My lemons no longer cry at the half-assed squeeze they once had, but now they laugh in anticipation of your mighty torque. You've changed the lives of my lemons, and so, you have changed mine.

Your #1 fan,
Lemon #33 from fridge shelf 2... and Michel :) Show details ·  1

Reesu
ReesuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Vandana Chawla
Vandana ChawlaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 2nd Generation

Simply the best, easy to assemble and clean

I am using it regularly, the vegetable juice tastes so nice and fresh.
Made some strawberry and blueberries sorbet- everyone loved it
The recipe book is helpful- so many ideas
I am fully satisfied and would recommend others to buy this juicer Show details ·  1