Optimum HealthyFry

Optimum HealthyFry

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

Purchased at Froothie.

Product is usedDaily

Marcia Jones

Marcia Jonesasked

Can I cook fries from real potatoes and not frozen?

Hi Marcia,

Sure thing you can cook real potatoes with the Optimum HealthyFry. You can check out how here https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a28414561/air-fryer-potatoes-recipe/
Hope this helps and if there is anything else I can assist you with just let me know
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

pinkbubble

pinkbubbleasked

Considering purchasing. Just wonder will a 1kg bag of frozen chips fit into the basket

ChereeD
ChereeD

Yes chips will fit, you just need to give the chips a good shake so all the chips can get crispy while it cooks.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thanks, Cheree D! You're spot on!
It sure can Pinkbubble :) Just make sure to give them a little shake.

Patasked

I have had my Healthy for less than a year. Loved it but today, it won't come on. Won't light up. Have tested it on several outlets. It's dead. Is there,a reset button somewhere?

Kim in Australia

Hi Pat ... sorry to hear that you've had an issue with the unit not turning on. Oddly enough only yesterday I contacted Froothie in Melbourne asking about the exact problem I'd encountered as well. The reply was that I could send it back for checking (they provide a voucher for postage which is handy) and it would be looked at. If the problem was one covered under warranty it would be repaired at no cost to me - otherwise there would be a charge of some $29 for me to pay. Since they have the unit on sale at present for about half the price I paid for it originally I ordered a new one just in case. The unit if it has to be sent away would be gone for a couple of weeks and as I use it almost every day I didn't fancy not having it for a fortnight +.. a bit of overkill perhaps but there have been times when I wished I had a second unit when cooking for larger numbers. There wasn't any mention of a re-set button when I spoke with the staffer in Melbourne and I think it would have been mentioned if it existed. If it's still under warranty I suggest that you contact the company. They seem very willing to help as and where they can and I think that they will replace anything that cannot be repaired. Hope this helps a bit.

Pat

Thanks so much for your prompt response! I will contact the company. And I'm already shopping for a new one too. My air fryer has become an essential. I'm in the US, by the way.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Pat, thank you for your message. You can contact our technical team using the following link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you. Please note however that the Optimum HealthyFry has not been released for sales in the US and is currently only available in Europe and Australia. Froothie is the exclusive distributors of the Optimum products. We hope this helps :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives