Optimum MagiCook PRO

Optimum MagiCook PRO Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Brad C.
Brad C.

Does the magicook pro decarb hash, and if so what time and heat is recommended?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Brad, Thanks so much for reaching out.

Please email us at suppport@froothie.com.au with all of your questions and we can help you out there, or you can call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
We look forward to hearing from you
Have a lovely day!

Metal O.

Why are there two different temps and times for decarb

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Metal O, Thanks for getting in contact with us.

I can see you had a support ticket open and our team members have answered your questions there.

Please give us a call on 1300 309 900 and speak to our team over the phone with all the questions you have for your new Optimum MagiCook Pro. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Have a great day

Metal O.

What does T C C D C N stand for also why are there teo different temperatures for decarb

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Metal O, Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Have a great day

Adam Simpson
Adam Simpson

Has anyone managed to set the temperature units to Celsius? The only video I have seen uses farenheit yet the specs and manual all use celsius as the default?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Adam, please email us at support@froothie.com.au so we can assist you further.

Arthouse C.
Arthouse C.

Can I get this delivered to my local post office when I order online? And do I need to provide a residential address?

dale t.
dale t.

arthouse c yes you can nominate your local po for your delivery and will require a form of id to retrieve and a signature very easy.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Arthouse C Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Yes, we can deliver to a PO Box or to a parcel locker.

If you have any further questions regarding delivery please contact our support team at Froothie online by emailing us at support@froothie.com.au or call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing, Support and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.

Wishing you all the best

Optimum Customer Service

Trish P.
Trish P.

My magicook just arrived, but I can't find out how to access the online recipie book that was stated was available. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Trish, sure you can find it here when you scroll to the bottom: external link Here is the direct link: external link :)

tanekaha82
tanekaha82

hi there how small of a batch is small when it comes to Decarboxylation? and when is the decar box being released?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Thanks for these great questions. The smallest batch for decarboxylation is 14 grams as you can also read in the manual on page 4:
external link

Regarding the decarboxylation box, this is due to arrive in November this year.
May we ask you to send us an email to support@froothie.com.au that contains your contact details so we can reach out once the stock is available?

Much appreciated and wish you a happy rest of the week,
Froothie team

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Optimum MagiCook PRO is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Magimix XL Range