Love it

I was lucky enough to recieve am optimum nutriforce extractor at Christmas.
It couldn't have come at a better time as my ninja had started leaking.
I did have an earlier good experience with this company froothie as I had bought a juicer from them a few yrs ago now that my daughter got off me for my grandson's smoothies.
I didn't expect the optimum to be so quiet and it does a great job juicing up whatever I put in there making it a really healthy but yummy household addition.
I will stick with this company.
No more headaches from a loud juicer.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great product !

This is a neat, handy, fast yet quiet personal blender. Much better than my NutriBullet and easier to clean. I especially like the sturdy quality of the cups. I love it.

Purchased at Froothie.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Absolutely brilliant machine

I am totally impressed with the machines ability to do everything brilliantly. Blend, flours, nut butters, shakes, smoothies and bliss balls. Etc,etc,etc. This machine copes with everything i throw in it.
I am extremely happy.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Optimum NutriForce Extractor

Just bought and received the extractor today. So happy to open the box and use it. Found the grinding base is stuck in the motor base. Can't rotate and remove it. Already email the support and told them I used this type of blender previously, so I know how to unlock and remove the grinding base. Now they want me to take a video and which I did.
I think they sent me a defect one. Very disappointed, I gave the support team my mobile # and they won't contact me. Just email.

The support process took too long. Not a good product support. Can someone in the company help me to resolve this. All I want is to use this new blender!!!!

Shirley

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hey Shirley! So sorry about your faulty NutriForce which I am sure it has now been replaced. You highlighted a great point in your review, that we did not call you when you asked to be called. While our process is to deal with all warranty cases in writing (to ensure we offer you the right advice and inspect the matter diligently), I think this needs to change. So effective immediately, I will work with the Warranty Team to change our process to allow them to call clients having a warranty issue if requested, even if it takes us more time we are 100% committed to customer satisfaction and will strive to maintain this no matter the cost! Anything you need you are welcome to email me directly at roy@froothie.com.au or call the office at 1300 309 900, I am at your service. You can also DM us on Facebook and ask for me, or Instagram :-) Thank you again Shirley and very sorry you received a faulty unit :-(

Poor warranty

Just recently I advised Froothie of faulty blade base in which I can’t use anymore due to malfunction of blade base. Whilst making a smoothie mind you it’s the second time this has happened where I paid $50 for the part. The part that needed to be replaced was the blade base - the part that goes between the motor base and the blending cup.

After making a smoothie the blades and the surrounding plastic body of the blade base needed cleaning (obviously, you might say). Considering that this top section is operating in a liquid environment when making the smoothie and the user guide tells you to put water in the empty cup, fit it to the blender motor and run it to clean, you would expect the suppliers to accept that when the bearings supporting the moving parts fail, then a warranty claim would be honoured. Wrong.

This is what I was told: "...The rubber seal that sits inside the base of the cups needs to be seated in it's groove correctly and un-twisted otherwise it may bulge into the line of the blades once the cup is attached. The seal itself is very strong and will not snap on it's own, you may not be able to see the bulge present as the contents of the cup will cover it accordingly the incident is not covered under warranty.

Well in this case I need to purchase the part once again. I do like the blender but if this is constantly going to happen I might as well buy a Nutri bullet which I had before this blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hello Sophie, My name is Francois and I am the General Manager at Froothie. I am so sorry to hear of the issues you have reported with your Optimum Nutriforce. Quality Customer Service is paramount, our entire business is built on the slogan “Quality you can trust”, and I am sorry that we have failed you in this instance. Please rest assured that I will personally follow up to make sure that the situation is resolved promptly and to your full satisfaction. Could you contact me directly at francois.n@froothie.com.au with your order number or ticket number so that I can attend to the matter ASAP. I apologize again if you feel we did not live up to your expectations and I want to thank you for the feedback you provided as it helps us to further improve our services. Respectfully yours, Francois General Manager

Poor warranty support

Whilst the product does well when making a smoothie, I must advise potential buyers of our unsatisfactory experience in April 2018 when attempting to make a warranty claim. The part that needed to be replaced was the blade base - the part that goes between the motor base and the blending cup. The blade base has a coupling underneath that connects with a drive from the electric motor and on the top it has the blades that chop the contents in the blending cup to make the smoothie.

After making a smoothie the blades and the surrounding plastic body of the blade base need cleaning (obviously, you might say). Considering that this top section is operating in a liquid environment when making the smoothie and the user guide tells you to put water in the empty cup, fit it to the blender motor and run it to clean, you would expect the suppliers to accept that when the bearings supporting the moving parts fail, then a warranty claim would be honoured. Wrong.

This is what I was told: "...note that the bearings inside the blade assembly have been damaged due to water gaining access to the underside of the base plate, accordingly the incident is not covered under warranty..."! How they established that water ingress was from the underside of the component when only the top side ever gets "dirty" therefore requiring cleaning and in any case runs in a liquid environment is beyond comprehension, especially since they have never physically examined the faulty part.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hello John, My name is Francois and I am the general manager here at Froothie. I am so sorry to hear of the issues you have reported with NutriForce and the service you have received from our technical team. We take pride in our commitment to customer service, as per the thousands of reviews globally, and I see we have failed to properly address the issue you have raised in this instance. Such matters I and the team take immensely seriously: customer service is part of all decisions we make as a company the same way quality is part of all the decisions made by our supplier Optimum. Please rest assured that I will personally review the information from our technical team and I will make sure that the situation is solved promptly to your full satisfaction. I apologize again if you feel we did not live up to your expectations and I want to thank you for the feedback you provided as it helps us to further improve our services. In case you have any other questions feel free to get in touch and I will be more than happy to personally help. My direct email is francois.n@froothie.com.au. Respectfully Francois N General ManagerHi Francois, I sent you an email as requested on Saturday 5 May 2018 as requested. Regards JohnHi Francois, Thank you for refunding the money that I paid for the replacement blade base. It is just a pity that the customer support folk did not process my claim properly in the first place which would have resulted in a very different product review and rating in the first place. Anyhow all is good now thanks to your intervention. I feel a lot happier now. Regards John

Best compact blender on the market.

I recently started using the Optimum NutriForce Extractor and WOW I am very impressed!!! After so many bad experiences with other competing products I finally found a quality blender!!
A few years ago I purchased a NutriBullet and in the first year, I had to replace it twice as it blew up, and on many occasions it would spill whilst in operation. The general make of the NutriBullet was cheap and moved around the bench while in operation.
Dissatisfied with the constant problems of the NutriBullet, I decided to purchase a Breville Boss to go, and within 1 week I had to return it as it was faulty!

I was so disheartened with the cheap quality of blenders on the market, that I began to research reviews constantly and made it my mission to find once and for all a quality blender that I could actually use easily, is reliable, and that would puree my smoothies to a fine consistency.

I've been using Froothie products ever since, and haven't looked back! More recently I tried the new Optimum NutriForce Extractor as compact option, and I am in love!! Reasons you need to stop wasting your money with other brands and go for this compact blender:
*It has suction caps which hold it securely to the bench when in use - doesn't move around.
*It has 2 blend settings plus a pulse button
*Comes with 2 different sized containers 450ml and 1 litre- great for when I whiz up a double batch of my morning smoothie to share with my daughter in the car.
*The sound is not clunky or overly loud
*The general make of the blender is of high quality and the cups close securely and with ease (and absolutely no spillage when in use)
*It blends my smoothies to a perfect consistency. I have an industrial blender also, but this little NutriForce Extractor does the job just as well (with less cleaning).
*It comes with a 2 year warranty - this company is so confident you won't be disappointed (unlike the competition).

Just because this company doesn't spend on heavy marketing like those other brands, it doesn't mean you can't trust it - Froothie products are brilliant and are exceptional quality compared to other leading brands on the market.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great blender

Excellent machine, can't say how well it performs in making my smoothie. Celery tomato ginger all in together with a bit of water and smooth as can be no lumps celery etc to be found. Machine is not that noisy and very stable because of the suction caps. Would highly recommend this machine

Love my new Nutriforce

I received my new blender a couple of weeks ago and it has been great. Makes yummy smoothies in a matter of seconds. Easy to use and clean, would highly recommend to anyone looking at new blender.

Disappointed

Even though it is a quality blender I was replacing my nutri bullet with it and it just doesn't blend up seeds nuts veggies as good as the nitrabullet even thinking of returning it shame as i liked the big containers lid etc.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hello Theresa, My name is Francois and I am the general manager here at Froothie. I am sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your appliance. The Optimum Nutriforce is a high performance blender with a 1000 watt motor designed to easily blend seeds, nuts, ice and much more to obtain a perfectly smooth consistency every time. Could you therefore contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can personally investigate the issue and resolve it to your full satisfaction. Kindly awaiting your reply :-) Francois General Manager Froothie AustraliaHello Theresa, Francois here, General Manager Froothie Australia. I hope you had lovely holidays with your close ones – and a great start to this New Year. :) My team and I haven’t heard back from you so I wanted to personally follow up and ask if we could assist you in any way. I was very surprised to hear about the difficulties you have encountered our Optimum NutriForce Extractor and your disappointment saddens me. Quality is paramount, our entire business is built on the slogan “Quality you can trust”, and therefore even isolated cases are taken very seriously by Froothie and Optimum. Since I was informed about your case and the unfortunate issues you had encountered with our product, I have instructed the entire Engineering and Warranty Teams to be reviewed, to understand how such a matter could occur. As per the thousands of online reviews globally, the issue you mention was never reported before by any of our clients and definitely a matter I and the team take very seriously. Rest assured I will personally launch an investigation into this potential fault – this does need further research as it is definitely not a fault I am aware of. I wanted to personally investigate your case further, but we were not able to locate your order in our system. Kindly email me with your order number - I would like to make sure you will be completely satisfied with the outcome of our actions, as we at Froothie are 100% dedicated to our customers’ happiness. I apologize again if you feel we did not live up to your expectations and I want to thank you for the feedback you provided as it helps us to further improve our services. Also, if there is anything else I can do to assist you and to regain your trust in our brand feel free to get in touch at francois@froothie.com.au and I will be more than happy to help. Respectfully yours, Francois N Froothie Australia General Manager

Initially good

After the first couple of uses, the smoothie consistency is becoming less smooth (blending green smoothies) Fast delivery and unit blender is stable with suction cups on the base. noise level ok, not too loud like ninja.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hello, My name is Francois and I am the general manager at Froothie. I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your blender. The Nutriforce should not struggle with blending green smoothies as its powerful motor is designed to blend nuts, seeds and other high density ingredients without any problem. Could you please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can personally investigate the issue and solve it without further delays. I look forward to your reply :) Francois General Manager Froothie AustraliaHello, As my team and I haven’t heard back from you, I wanted to personally follow up and ask if you have any more questions or issues regarding the Optimum NutriForce Extractor you purchased from us. :) I hope you are 100% satisfied with the product and that you are having a wonderful experience with it – it was designed to be a devoted, efficient kitchen assistant. If there is anything I can assist with please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au - your support and help are highly appreciated. Respectfully yours, Francois N. General Manager Froothie Australia.

Great little blender

I was looking for a blender that will process small amounts. I already have an optimum 9400 as well as an optimum juicer and have been very happy with these. I believed I could trust this brand and I have been very pleased. A great product!

Best in market

As good as it gets! Does more than I expected: quality & reliability, simple to use, best ever smoothie, quiet, I use for other dry masala. I haven't seen any as I have collected many over the years !

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Love this little machine

I love my new Nutriforce I use it everyday it's blending ability is amazing,my juices come out nice and smooth no chunks.I have made dips crushed nuts ect and it handled it extremely well outcome was amazing.Love the heavy powerful motor and the suckshon caps to stick to the benchtop.This little beauty it very well built.It is nice and compact so mine just sits on the bench.Noise is not a problem not that loud.Very easy to use love the pulse setting and the large and small cups with sipper lid amazing.Well what can I say luv my little Nutriforce don't know what I would do with out it.I have been telling all my friends how great my Nutriforce is.Also I luv the colour range available.Luv Luv Luv this machine, my hubby says I luv it more than him Ha Ha.

love this product

had been looking at another brand that is advertised all the time ,but also heard bad reports .then the optimum came on the market I did not hesitate to buy it as I have had their blender for years and it is the best .I can say that this product is the greatest and I use it almost every day

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Taiwan-based Optimum Food Extractor

I did my thorough research on blenders because mine was broken for some time; it was frustrating because it did not last long and the motor was stopped while crushing plums. I used to buy from the most brands found in Kmart, Harvey Norman, Big-W and Myers etc but I did not find them cost effective and it is also functionally undesirable.
This time I decided to check all the product reviews online and you tube videos available for some time in order to short list a few that matched my price tags and expectations. I finally choose between the well known popular THE OPTIMUM 9400 and Optimum NutriForce Extractor – High Performance 9 Piece Personal Blender Set because I believe they do provide value for money and they present arguments and facts well on their website; they know their competitors well and know how to satisfy customers' concerns. They overall gave me a very good impression that it will deliver what it promises.
In the end I decided to choose the Extractor because it is cheaper than other brands with 2 years warranties; it is worth testing this one out because I don't have the need to use the 9400 model and it costs more money.
When I ordered the blender online, it was very quick, easy and effective during the whole process. When the blender arrived by post, I was very happy to see it well packaged, giving me all that I needed to do in simple English, with recipes links, with warranty registration details, how to care the product etc.. I tested the blender with oranges, plums, and parsley so far with no problems. I have not yet used it with nuts and other ingredients yet. The blender does shake when blending and does produce loud noise. It does not allow more than 5 minutes working in one go because it needs cool down. It is good enough to prepare for one or two persons need at a time.

After one month and a half of using the Extractor, I have tested with almonds 100g today to see whether it would work fine. It did work but struggle a fair bit and I had to do it twice to turn it into powder. This could be done for about 30 seconds and then it needs 5 minutes rest for the motor. And I have tested with tomatoes and honey melon and strawberry separately, each worked very well. But when it came to parsley, apples and capsicum, each struggled to break down until I gave water to ease the struggles. I cut them up into smaller pieces but it still had struggles all along. The motor needs rest for 5 minutes after each attempt which should not last more than 50 seconds. If I have other tasks to do in between wait and swap times, it would be ok. But if I need to get through quickly and serve more than 2 persons, this machine is not meant for such purpose. I don't think this Extractor is meant for heavy use at all.Hello BTAM, My name is Francois, General Manager of Froothie Australia. :) I wanted to thank you for being one of our thousands of Froothie global customers. We appreciate you joined Froothie and Optimum in your health and wellness journey and we are happy you chose our Optimum NutriForce Extractor – this decision was a step towards a healthier, happier lifestyle. I read your positive feedback and appreciate you took the time to publish it here. I will address the other issues mentioned in your review below. Created as a powerful high-quality personal single-serve blender, the Optimum NutriForce was designed by our Engineering Team to be not only very powerful, but also 100% safe. This is why, according to our manual, after 50 seconds of continuous operation, the NutriForce Extractor will stop automatically and it needs to rest for 5 minutes to prevent overheating. When using the grinding cup, the NutriForce Extractor will stop automatically after 30 seconds of continuous operation. This feature was included by our engineers to prevent overheating and to prolong the life of the motor. The 1000W motor of the Optimum NutriForce Extractor crushes ice, nuts and dense ingredients at 20,000rpm to create smooth, silky smoothies, nut butter, sauces and fine coffee grounds – with such a powerful machine, the safety of the appliance was paramount. Also, the Optimum NutriForce was designed as a personal blender for busy urban dwellers who need a quick healthy fix on-the-go. It works best as an individual blender – for family or commercial use we can recommend the other blenders in our Optimum range, such as the Optimum 9200A, 9400, G2.1 or the latest Optimum VAC2 High-Speed Vacuum Blender or the Optimum G2.6 Platinum series. However, if you think your appliance might be faulty, please contact our Customer Support Team and one of our reps will assist you with everything you need. I will be more than happy to personally help as well: my direct email is francois@froothie.com.au so feel free to get in touch anytime. Sincerely, Francois, General Manager, Froothie AustraliaOptimum Blender is reasonable but it could not do well with veggies such as parsley, celery, those with strings in general. They got stuck with the blades at the bottom. The machine shakes as it goes into action. I had to hold it with my hand to stabilize it. It is still useful for general purpose but it is not able to meet powerful user's expectation. I now use it for soft items but I use the Kitchenaid Blender to do tough items.