2Optimum NutriForce Extractor

3.4

Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Extractor

Great quality and exactly what I wanted

Good quality. Exactly what I wanted. With Nutriforce Exctractor 2.0 you receive a small and big cup. I wanted another small cup. Show details ·  1
SunnysideT
SunnysideT2 posts

Prompt delivery

The replacement cup was easy to find and order on the website, and was delivered promptly. Show details ·  1
Jacqui Loveridge
Jacqui Loveridge

Great replacement

Bought this to replace my existing standard blender that had died
Quicker, more power & easier to clean, love the dual sizes
Bonus that it was a fast delivery & takes up less room on my bench Show reply
Lyn
LynSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Extractor

Perfect size for small household

I replaced my larger Optimum which never missed a beat for this Compact blender as we downsized and have a small kitchen . It is powerful , sleek design and easy to operate . Makes great smoothies with frozen fruit combinations and liquids and the grinding blade works well . I’ve found after sale service to be excellent when I needed blade replacement . Would recommend this blender for single or small household . Show details ·  1
Bernadette
BernadetteSydney, NSW7 posts

Replacement item

Bought this cup for a very reasonable price. I used the previous cup to grind cloves and the clove oil ate into the cup. I like the tint on this new extractor cup. Very cool. Show reply
Rita
Rita
  Fair Incentive Extractor

So good, I took it on holiday with me!

I have owned an Optimum blender for over 10 years so I was confident to try the smaller Optimum NutriForce Extractor and it is fantastic! I even took it away on holiday with me. It is very sturdy and the blades are top notch. I have had cheaper models that just don't last if you use frozen fruit or ice. Highly recommended. Show reply
Angela R.
Angela R.Perth, WA3 posts

Best in the market

Love it - fully recommends.

Before my Optimum NutriForce Extractor entered my life, I could not tell you how much money and time I had wasted on other machines, that kept burning out. Frustrating and wasteful. OK - so the Optimum NutriForce Extractor may appear on the surface cost a little more but here is why (a) lasts longer, (2) performs better, and (3) you'll never need to purchase another one. Go for gold and get one of these beauties :) Show details ·  1

Barb M.
Barb M.North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent value

I have had the Optimum NutriForce Extractor for a few years and make a smoothie every day. I am impressed that it has lasted so long and it blends frozen fruit beautifully with the liquid. Show details ·  1
chinar c.
chinar c.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Extractor

The life of my spice

Dear Nutriforce you came out of nowhere online and swept me off my feet. The sheer power of your spin and grind has mesmerised our kitchen. HappyWife happyLife, thanks froothie. Show details ·  1
Rainbow
RainbowPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Extractor

This Blender is worth the long wait!

My Optimum Nutriforce Extractor took 3 long months to arrive but it was worth the wait. It is bigger than I thought and is robust and of good quality. I've owned 2 other blenders before but the Nutriforce is much better and does a great job in blending my favorite cacao-hemp-date drink. I love it!! It is also easy to clean. I would recommend the Nutriforce Extractor any time. Show details ·  1
Lucy D
Lucy DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Use it every day!

I make blender pancakes, nice cream, dips, pesto and the odd smoothie. It gets everything so smooth, so quickly. It took me a little while to sort out how to clean the extractor blades because I do sticky mixes more than smoothies (note: do not get the back wet!!). But the customer service has been amazing. I thought my food processor was good until this, will definitely replace it twitch a froothie one when it dies. Show details ·  1
Nina
Nina3 posts
  Extractor

Best blender!

Absolutely LOVE this blender! Fantastic for making everything from smoothies to nut milks to flours, I use it literally every single day! So easy to clean too which is a big bonus! Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave2 posts
R Davis
R Davis
  Fair Incentive Extractor

Good quality construction and ease of use

This bullet blender is very good to use. I use it for shakes, dips, and herb and spice pastes. The cup and blender section fits into the base accurately so you can't accidentally set it going when it is incorrectly seated, so it avoids 'burring' damage to the blade part or base.
I particularly like that I can buy replacement parts easily. This is a really important way to reduce waste. Show details ·  1
Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Extractor

Great Customer Service

I had a problem with the blade being loose causing some liquid to leak into the machine, I called customer service who immediately advise that they would replace the blade which I promptly received within a couple of days. I would like to thank the Customer Service team for their tremendous support and efficient service.

I bought the machine just over a year ago and it works well for the purposes I purchased the machine. Very satisfied with the purchase. Show details ·  1