2Optimum NutriForce Extractor 2.0

4.9
3.4
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum NutriForce Extractor 2.0 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Mike W aka Wilf
Mike W aka WilfPerth, WA7 posts
  VerifiedPinned Extractor 2.0

A blender for all seasons

I now have two Blenders from Froothie. The big one (Optimum 8200v2) and now this little beauty. I tend to stick with brands that are good quality , reliable and that have proven themselves with repeated use. Also I want to be able to trust the after sales and service care. Optimum and Froothie fulfil all those requirements and I get tasty foods too. I use this one for juicing, smoothies and grinding and it stays out on the countertop permanently as it’s used at least twice a day. I’ve just blended up my post gym restorative as can be seen. Rolled oats, apple, banana, raspberries and blueberries with milk. It’s tasty !
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM

Hello Mike W, Thank you for taking the time to write your honest review.

Yay! I am thrilled to hear you are happy with your two Optimum products. That is amazing news. We love having you as part of our Froothie Family.

Feel free to share your recipes and exchange ideas in our Froothie Family Facebook group here:
external link

In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have a Froothilicious day!
Suzanne

Padma Ramdas
Padma Ramdas

A good buy

Use it almost daily to make my Indian chutneys and masala powders in less than a minute!
Very powerful blender Show details ·  1
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Packs a punch!

Only had the opportunity to whip up a batter in this blender so far. It is powerful! Made quick work of this meal prep. It is a little louder than anticipated, but the capability of this appliance no doubt makes up for this bit of extra noise. Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaHobart12 posts
Eleni
Eleni3 posts
  Extractor 2.0

Five stars

I love it. I use it every day and I love the consistency of the smoothies and I love the fact that it's so easy to store my smoothies for later use. Most of all I love it as it's so easy to clean. I couldn't happier. Show details ·  1
Gerry
GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Extractor 2.0

A practical blender to make morning smoothies for one

I bought blender this not expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised by its performance.
I make a single smoothie for my breakfast each morning and I have had no issues. It can handle anything you throw at it.
Yes, I would recommend this blender.
The only thing extra I would have expected was a recipe book for beginners, but I guess you cannot have everything! Show details ·  1
Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

LOVE my Nutriforce 2.0 smoothie maker

Love love love it. Perfect for what we do. I make 2 x smoothies everyday with frozen fruit and it blends it much smoother than my $390 Ninja blender. My previous blender’s blade wore out and after 3 x replacements that only lasts a few weeks I decided to look around. I found this lovely local company and is so happy i made the switch. The quality of the blade is so much better. Definitely made to last. One happy customer ⭐️ Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Works for Us

So far so good, our last one lasted 10 years so hopefully we get the same result Show details ·  1
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified Extractor 2.0

Get machine, great back up service

I love my Nutriforce 2.0, so simple to use
I'm also very impressed with the company Froothies that I purchased it from....their support and customer service is amazing
When the Nutriforce 2.0 first arrived I had problems when I tried to use the small cup, the machine just wouldn't run or if it did not for long....when I phoned their customer support and they were marvellous, so supportive I could feel their main aim was to support me and solve the problem for me, which they did...they ended up sending another base and its worked perfectly since Show details ·  2
Jacinta F.
Jacinta F.Perth, WA2 posts

Great Blender

Amazing blender, used it for my breakfast smoothies. Great prize. Show details ·  1
David Coleman
David ColemanHunter Region, NSW3 posts

NutriForce Extractor 2.0 Personal Blender, powerful and convenient

I am using the first version of the NutriForce Blender which I have found easy to use, powerful and convenient. I bought the 2.0 version, which has increased power over the first version for my daughters. Show details ·  1
Shane McQuinn
Shane McQuinn

happy blender

Blender works great I am very happy with it and there plenty of features . Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

This is my second Nutriforce Extractor 2.0

This is my second Nutri Force. My previous one gave many years of service but unfortunately died just before Christmas. So glad I could get another one. Show details ·  1
Timothy B.
Timothy B.2 posts
  Verified Extractor 2.0

Could be a better design

I owned the first model & the design of the newer model is similar in relation to why the first model that I owned failed, where the first model that I owed filed, as The liquid leaked out of the canister down into the electric motor, causing it to malfunction, and even though I dried it out, it failed to start again! Show details
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The Blender does its job

The blender works and makes smoothies as I wanted. My only concern is the fact that it should 'suction' to the bench so that it doesn't jump around on the bench. Sadly this is not accurate as the blender jumps around as it starts. Getting responses out of service has slowed to no replys so a tad frustrated.