Optimum NutriForce Extractor

Optimum NutriForce Extractor (page 2 of 2)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Great little blender

I was looking for a blender that will process small amounts. I already have an optimum 9400 as well as an optimum juicer and have been very happy with these. I believed I could trust this brand and I have been very pleased. A great product!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Best in market

As good as it gets! Does more than I expected: quality & reliability, simple to use, best ever smoothie, quiet, I use for other dry masala. I haven't seen any as I have collected many over the years !

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Love this little machine

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Blenders

Find out how Optimum NutriForce Extractor compares to other Blenders

ronleo

ronleo

love this product

had been looking at another brand that is advertised all the time ,but also heard bad reports .then the optimum came on the market I did not hesitate to buy it as I have had their blender for years and it is the best .I can say that this product is the greatest and I use it almost every day

Date PurchasedMay 2017

BTAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taiwan-based Optimum Food Extractor

See all Optimum NutriForce Extractor reviews

Kassandra

Kassandraasked

Don't want leave bad review, but find it impossible to make nut butter. Can you write detailed explanation of how to do it successfully? Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team at support@froothie.com.au as they will be able to share with you the video we made to show you how to make a nut butter with your Nutriforce. We hope this helps :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hello wondering if this will manage dried dates and figs please?

Diane
Diane

Hi Jane, I actually made some bliss balls this week with the nutriforce, using dates - and yes it can handle it. Just bear in mind as dates tend to get stuck, it required blitzing it for a few seconds at a time and moving the dates around with a spoon. I found this nutriforce far easier to make bliss balls than my big industrial blender, because of the size - its easier to get into and move the dates around. All the dates were blended smoothly - without any lumps, so its pretty powerful.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi Jane, better late than never :-)

First off please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. It appears this question was missed somehow.

As Diane correctly pointed out, the NutriForce is a strong blender despite its size. The 1000W motor will easily handle dried dates and figs as you can actually prepare nut butter in it. You just have to use the pulse function and shake the container a bit until most of the ingredients are crushed or use a spoon to move them around. After the mixture has approx the same textures put it on a High cycle and that's it :-)

Here's a demo video of making nut butter from almonds. If the NutriForce handles harder ingredients it does not have a problem with dried dates or figs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M2L_IokVds

If there's anything else I can help with don't hesitate to reach out to me here.

Cheers to your health!