11Optimum NutriForce

Optimum NutriForce Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Saphira M.
Saphira M. · Nutriforce Mini

Do you provide replacement parts?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Saphira, Yes, Froothie supplies replacement parts when required.

Saphira M.
Saphira M. · Nutriforce Mini

Do you provide replacement parts?

Ellen E.
Ellen E.

I had no difficulty obtaining a replacement part for another Froothie appliance, two or three years ago.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Saphira, Yes, Froothie supplies replacement parts when required.

Karen B.
Karen B. · Nutriforce Mini

Hello, I am looking for a blender to purée meat for my elderly mother… It needs to purée well and not leave and lumps..Could you advise as to whether you have an applicable product that is easy and light to use???
Thanks, Kazz.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Karen, Using the Optimum Nutriforce Mini is not really a blender we would recommend using for mincing meat as it will leave lumps behind. However, when having a look at the website you have most likely seen the Optimum G2.6: external link

This blender is powerful enough to mince meat without having lumps. It comes with a dishwasher safe jug and pre-set programs for an even better processing.

Additionally, currently we are offering the G2.6 with an Optimum Nutriforce Mini Free of Charge on top of it.

Surf to the website to find out more. In case you are having any additional questions, do not hesitate to get back.

Happy shopping,

Jared
Jared · Nutriforce Mini

Are the Bottles and lids (not the electronic base), dishwasher safe?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Jared, Unfortunately, the bottles are not dishwasher safe.

Much regards,

Buy Well
Buy Well

Hi Jared, the way the unit comes apart it’s so easy to just rinse out under the tap. The lid has a drinking spout and really good rubber seals so you wouldn’t want to ruin them, also rinse off so easily I wouldn’t take the space in the dishwasher.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Jared, Thanks for your question and we do not recommend putting any parts in the dishwasher.

Here is how we recommend cleaning the blender:
After each use, rinse the cup thoroughly with warm soapy water (not hot) and blend it clean. After that, pour the contents out and rinse thoroughly. Turn the cup upside down and let air dry.
Use a dry soft cloth to thoroughly dry the blender

In case you would like further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out,

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H. · Nutriforce Mini

Will the mini crush ice?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Jennifer, Yes, the Optimum Nutriforce Mini is able to crush ice or frozen content into smooth content.

Just make sure you are not adding to much in one go to prevent the Mini from overloading.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Ali
Ali · NutriForce Extractor 2.0

Can this blender crush ice in liquids?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Ali, Thanks for this great question :-)

Yes, the Nutriforce Extractor 2.0 is able to crush ice into liquids.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out :-)

Happy shopping,
Froothei

Jannine E
Jannine E · NutriForce

Can I make bliss balls in it?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Jannine, Great question and we are happy to inform you that with the Optimum Nutrifoce 2.0 and the mini you are able to make bliss balls.

With the Mini, you might need to run it for 2 in order to get the preferred consistency.

For the 2.0 we have a video on how to make the bliss balls:
external link

We hope this helps and if you need any further assistance, we are here to help :-)

Froothie team.

norma.daisley
norma.daisley · Nutriforce Mini

Where can I buy a Optimum Nutriforce blender in Sydney?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Norma.daisley, Thanks for getting in contact with us. A big Thank you to Monica for providing the website link above to purchase the Optimum NutriForce Blender.

We are an online company based in Melbourne. We have a shopfront in Melbourne but not in Sydney unfortunately. You can place your order directly on our website and we will deliver it directly to you. Shipping to Sydney is approx 1-3 business days or if you prefer, you can call our customer service team on 1300 309 900 and place the order over the phone.

The above link is for the Optimum NutriForce 2.0 however if you were looking for the Optimum NutriForce mini you can find it at this link external link

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a lovely day
Suzanna

Sisu C. · NutriForce Extractor

Is this Optimum Nutriforce Mini or extractor? I'm confused.....

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Sisu Above is the Optimum NutriForce Extractor – High Performance 9 Piece Personal Blender Set. Sleek, sophisticated and ever so practical, the Optimum NutriForce Extractor is the perfect option for anyone who leads a busy and bustling life. Crafted with the urban dweller in mind, the NutriForce is our way of ensuring that you are able to stay healthy even if you're on the go.
More info available on our website - external link
Froothie International Support Team

Sisu C.

When I went to the site the first time I saw the travel blender with a USB? now it's gone and I see the extractor? could I get a link to the travel blender, please? I already have one of your big blenders from years ago and it's still going strong.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Sisu Sadly, at this moment we don't have the Mini NutriForce and there is no estimated time yet for new stock to arrive.
If there is anything that our Technical Team can assist you with, simply email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Just one click away and ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Nga N.
Nga N. · NutriForce Extractor

I bought it about 6 mths, but the ring in blade broken. How I buy for replace

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Nga N. and thank you for your question :) In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps
Have a Froothielicious day! :)

John lobster
John lobster · NutriForce Extractor

What is the optimum 1000 model number?

Hello John Alex from Froothie International here
The Optimum 1000 is the Optimum NutriForce Extractor.
Hope this helps
If anything I can assist you with just let me know

Kassandra
Kassandra · NutriForce Extractor

Don't want leave bad review, but find it impossible to make nut butter. Can you write detailed explanation of how to do it successfully? Thank you

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team at support@froothie.com.au as they will be able to share with you the video we made to show you how to make a nut butter with your Nutriforce. We hope this helps :)

Jane
Jane · NutriForce Extractor

Hello wondering if this will manage dried dates and figs please?

Diane
Diane

Hi Jane, I actually made some bliss balls this week with the nutriforce, using dates - and yes it can handle it. Just bear in mind as dates tend to get stuck, it required blitzing it for a few seconds at a time and moving the dates around with a spoon. I found this nutriforce far easier to make bliss balls than my big industrial blender, because of the size - its easier to get into and move the dates around. All the dates were blended smoothly - without any lumps, so its pretty powerful.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Jane, better late than never :-) First off please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. It appears this question was missed somehow.

As Diane correctly pointed out, the NutriForce is a strong blender despite its size. The 1000W motor will easily handle dried dates and figs as you can actually prepare nut butter in it. You just have to use the pulse function and shake the container a bit until most of the ingredients are crushed or use a spoon to move them around. After the mixture has approx the same textures put it on a High cycle and that's it :-)

Here's a demo video of making nut butter from almonds. If the NutriForce handles harder ingredients it does not have a problem with dried dates or figs external link

If there's anything else I can help with don't hesitate to reach out to me here.

Cheers to your health!

Francois N.

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Select a listing for your question
Optimum NutriForce