11Optimum NutriForce

92% · 1728 · 4%

Elias El-Jarid
Elias El-Jarid2 posts

Life made easier

Great service greater products we have many of them , life keeping healthy made much easier!!
Thanks Show details ·  1
Jennifer
JenniferCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Excellent blender

Crushed my small ice cubes and blended all my fruit for a great smoothy Show details ·  1
Melody Dubowski
Melody Dubowski

Morning smoothie

I look forward to making my early morning smoothie with this. It's cute, convenient, just perfect for a single serve and easy to clean. A bit more quiet than the blender, so I don't wake the family. Show details ·  1
Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Mini

The absolute perfect portable blender

I have purchased The US Blendjet Blender V2 and I can tell you the Optimum Nutriforce Mini is a far more superior blender at every level, it offers a more portable state with the included bottom cap, the amount of blends you get from one charge is fantastic and it is an all round more user friendly blender. I absolutely love this blender and would recommend any one contemplating getting one to JUST DO IT!! You won't be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Ellen E.
Ellen E.3 posts

Love It!

I bought this to make almond milk while I'm on the road. Works a treat. Very convenient due to its usb chargeable battery. Show details ·  1
Marianne Hudson
Marianne Hudson
  Verified Mini

I love this mini blender

So compact, easy to use, and convenient for on-the-go smoothies! Show details ·  1
Tahlia
TahliaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Mini

Super handy and easy to use!

So handy, easy to use and works fairly well for a small blender. Great to take on the run to blend up a fresh smoothie when I need. Great product :) Show reply
alicia g.
alicia g.2 posts
  Mini

This mini blender it’s amazing and so powerful!!

I’ve been using this blender for half year and I couldn’t be happier with it!! It’s super compact and practical. I have it in my campervan to make smoothies. It can even blend frozen fruit cut in small chunks! Super powerful for a usb blender ✌️ Show details ·  1
Suzanna
SuzannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

My fave Travel Essential

This product hands down is the most easy to travel smoothie machine. I never have to worry about being without my smoothie daily and take it wherever I go. Recently flew to QLD and had it with me mixing up my fave smoothie daily. Show details ·  1
Timothy B.
Timothy B.2 posts
  Verified Extractor 2.0

Could be a better design

I owned the first model & the design of the newer model is similar in relation to why the first model that I owned failed, where the first model that I owed filed, as The liquid leaked out of the canister down into the electric motor, causing it to malfunction, and even though I dried it out, it failed to start again! Show details
Safety
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM
Kerry Milne
Kerry Milne
  Fair Incentive Verified Mini

Great love it

Very powerful, use everyday. I bought two one free.Great presents. Kids love them ❤️ Show details ·  1
Robert Matti
Robert MattiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Super Necessary

Amazing product really useful and versatile I would recommend it to anyone Show details ·  1
Chrissy
Chrissy3 posts

Great. I love it

Perfect for picnics or in the caravan. Easy to carry. Just as good as my big one in the kitchen at home but so much more versatile. I can have my smoothies now when we are travelling and not pay heaps for them in a cafe. Well worth purchasing. Show details ·  1
Karol R.
Karol R.3 posts
  Verified Mini

Fantastic little blender for multiple uses!

Love this little blender for not just smoothies, but sauces, dips and my baby’s food as well. It’s a win, win! Show reply
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The Blender does its job

The blender works and makes smoothies as I wanted. My only concern is the fact that it should 'suction' to the bench so that it doesn't jump around on the bench. Sadly this is not accurate as the blender jumps around as it starts. Getting responses out of service has slowed to no replys so a tad frustrated.
Braedon Lawrence
Braedon LawrenceDarling Downs, QLD
  Verified Mini

Thermo cook is amazing equal to thermo mix

Great operation shipping stands up to thermo mix but half the price highly recommend and the bullet blender is great for work I use frozen fruits and it does amazing Show reply

GrumpyCat
GrumpyCat4 posts

Terrific little blender!

Perfect for my protein shakes, easy to clean, compact and powerful. Great value! Show reply
KKay
KKay
  Verified Mini

Great little blender, very powerful

Quite powerful for such a small machine. Very happy with this purchase and the excellent customer care we received Show reply
Annie
Annie

Easy use; easy clean

Arrived promptly; easy to use; powerful enough for smoothies with frozen fruit; easy clean Show reply
K Nicholls
K Nicholls

Average

Disappointed. It leaks, hard to drink from lid and battery doesn’t last. Wish I went with a different brand.
Pauline
PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Disappointing

I found this product less than efficient. I used only soft fruit (berries and banana) to make smoothies and no matter how much blending still ended up with lumps of unblended fruit. I have tried to contact the business to arrange return and refund but have not had a reply to my recent emails.
Meaghan Dillon
Meaghan Dillon

Love this blender!

Love the convenience of this product. Easy to put together and to clean, USB charging means I can use this anywhere and I have found it easy to clean. Very happy with my purchase. Show reply
Buy Well
Buy WellNewcastle70 posts
De R.
De R.
  Verified Mini

These are the bomb, bought one for each of us

Whole family loves these
Easy to use
Easy to clean
Everyone at work commented Show reply
Penny
Penny2 posts

Perfect. Compatible. Easy to use

I am really enjoying my blender. It's nice and compact and easy to use.
Doesn't take up to much space on the bench or it's easy to store away. The cups are nice and sturdy and the blades are easy to wash. I like the different speed function and the timer makes it easier to prepare meals for hurngy kids and multi task on busy daycare mornings. Show details ·  1
Liam Fogarty
Liam Fogarty
  Verified Extractor 2.0

I love it. So convenient to use

I use it two plus times a day. It does everything that it says it does on the box. Show reply

Rica
RicaSouth Australia5 posts
  Fair Incentive Mini

Great Portable Blender

I love this little blender! It’s blends well, easy to clean & great for my on the go smoothies. I use a mixture spinach, frozen fruit , protein powder with coconut water and this little unit does the job well. Also love the colours and the lights on it. Show details ·  1
Annette
Annette

Such a great blender

I love the portable size, fun colour varieties and the way it lights up when you blend. Show reply
A_Rose
A_Rose2 posts

Amazing Blender!

This is one powerful blender! Perfect for making things like smoothies and desserts such as cheesecake bases. This blender is also super easy to clean. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Gina S
Gina SSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent little wireless blender

It’s so quick and quiet and blends to perfection. Very happy! Show reply
Nicole Marie
Nicole Marie

Best appliance

Easy to use and always gets the job done. Has no trouble blending sauces to the perfect consistency, and chunky frozen fruit for smoothies are not a problem. Show details ·  1
Eleni
Eleni2 posts

Such a good blender!

This blender is high powered and perfect for making creamy sauces, pancake mixes, smoothies and more! I use this every day and am so impressed by the quality. Love love love! Show details ·  1
Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Portable Blender

I love this little blender! It’s powerful, easy to clean & perfect for my morning smoothies- i use a mixture of frozen fruit and protein powder etc and it does the job well. Show details ·  1
Nicolle Gartlan
Nicolle Gartlan

Happy customer!

This appliance works exactly the way I want it to. Very satisfied Show reply
Anna
Anna
  Fair Incentive Extractor 2.0

I received this blender as a gift and was very pleasantly surprised how easy it is to use ! Such an amazing quality and performance. I lead a healthy lifestyle and I start my morning with a berry smoothie or just protein smoothie, how easy it is to use this blender ! This blender can also be used to make all different types of cream soups, delicious sauces and healthy drinks. I especially like the sensor panel on it and how quickly it does a job , in just 3 seconds is incredible! My 5 years old daughter loves to makes her banana smoothie, she said it so easy and fun to make own drinks. I recommend this blender to all my friends and family members, a great helper in the kitchen ! Absolutely love ❤️ Show details ·  1
Moonlight
MoonlightMurray Region, NSW4 posts

Perfect

This is our go to blender for our morning smoothies. We have two. I fill them the night before and in the morning, just attach the base and blend while getting ready for work. The consistency of the blend is amazing for the size of the unit. Show reply

Mike W aka Wilf
Mike W aka WilfPerth, WA7 posts
  Verified Extractor 2.0

A blender for all seasons

I now have two Blenders from Froothie. The big one (Optimum 8200v2) and now this little beauty. I tend to stick with brands that are good quality , reliable and that have proven themselves with repeated use. Also I want to be able to trust the after sales and service care. Optimum and Froothie fulfil all those requirements and I get tasty foods too. I use this one for juicing, smoothies and grinding and it stays out on the countertop permanently as it’s used at least twice a day. I’ve just blended up my post gym restorative as can be seen. Rolled oats, apple, banana, raspberries and blueberries with milk. It’s tasty ! Show reply
Mike W aka Wilf
Mike W aka WilfPerth, WA7 posts
  Verified Mini

Perfect for travelling and camping

It’s powerful, well made, has a chunky feel to it and is easily cleaned. As a blender it’s first class for smoothies it grinds coffee beans effortlessly and is easy to clean with its double ended body. Easy to charge too from a USB port. A “must pack” travel item for me now. It completes my Optimum blender trifecta too Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Extractor 2.0

I love my new Personal Blender set!

I recently purchased the Optimum NutriForce Extractor 2.0 – High Performance Personal Blender Set and I have to say I’m quite impressed with its quality and performance. The blender is powerful and can make silky smoothies, with nuts and frozen fruits, in just seconds. It’s also easy to use and clean, which is a big plus for me. However, one downside is that the blender is a bit loud. This is not a big issue for me, but if you’re sensitive to noise, it could be a problem. Show details ·  1
Safety
fred
fredPerth, WA2 posts

perfect little blender

the blender does the job brilliantly, very quick and quiet too. Show details ·  1