Great Machine

We use it for making jerky and liver treats for our dogs. we have also dried some chilis. We found the same issue with uneven drying on the 10 tray model but moving the trays around half-way through the process does the job.
    All in all, it is what we expected.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Suzie

SuziePortland

Would recommend without hesitation

I use my dehydrator every week drying fruits and veggies in season. I also love it for making a variety of fruit straps and beef jerky. I am looking forward to using to rise breads and pizza dough. It's easy to use and cleans. It makes excellent snacks for kids lunches without the use of added preservatives.
    I did buy extra mesh and non-stick sheets which I thought were a bit expensive.

Deb

Deb

Great machine, very happy

I have used this dehydrator extensively since buying it for fruits, vegetables, chicken stock, herbs, etc and have found it works well and pleased with the results. I did move the trays around during the drying time as I found there was some variation in the drying, however by doing this the results were more even.

Food Dehydrators

Find out how Optimum Appliances P200 Dehydrator 10-Tray compares to other Food Dehydrators

See all Optimum P200 Dehydrator reviews