Optimum Appliances P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

Optimum Appliances P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Rhondaasked

P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

I have just received my 6 tray P200, first use today. The machine has noises that fluctuate for no reason, sounds like the fan bearings or something of the like, if I apply downward pressure to the top of the machine the rattling sound seems to stop but then as soon as the downward pressure is removed it comes back again. I find it odd that a computer fan, a house fan or any other fan product one uses to cool themselves does not have anywhere near the amount of noise this dehydrator has. I am well aware that people say dehydrator machines are noisey, & it varies the amount of noise from brand to brand however I have never owned one previously & could not compare based on experience. I have taken a video which has the sound if that helps, don’t know the process to be able to upload it... Any advice for my noisey fan issue?

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Rhonda, thank you for your message. Can you please contact directly our technical team using this link - http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to check the appliance for you. We hope this helps but please feel free to contact us as well as support@froothie.com.au :)

Rhonda

I attempted to download the video I took however the technical cannot take a file the size I have, will try to send a shorter video.
It is now the 10/03/18 & I have continued to use the dehydrator, whilst it does dehydrate food, overall the rattles of the fan remain, the vibration noises persist & the plastic trays are extremely clumsy to open & worse stil to close & secure in place... I cannot see this machine with it’s existing faults getting any better to use & it has fast become a stressful & disappointing experience that each time I use it, it is with regret, definitely not a keeper.
The online video reviews never show the machine in real time actually operating so you can see the user opening & closing the drawers & also near the sound of the machine running.
The only videos that shows the woman appear to turn the machine on does not reflect any sound that the machine is actually operating or interfering with the audio of her verbal narrative.

sammyjo
sammyjo

Not a good @dvert for them

mick

mickasked

P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

can you buy a heater for them

Optimum Appliances
Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hi Mick,

If you are referring to buying spare parts for the Optimum P200, we recommending contacting our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will attend to your query ASAP

Have a lovely day