10-Tray, 6-Tray

Gaybo

Gaybo

Great product

My 6 tray dehydrator gets a real workout as I effortlessly make fruit and vege snack while I sleep The timer allows me to start dehydrating at night and waking up to 6 different natural healthy snacks by morning My favourites are granola and seeds crackers Deluvery and service is spot on. I’m retired and constantly introducing new snacks to my grandies who love Granny’s healthy sugar free natural foods. This dehydrator is the best kitchen appliance I’ve bought in 5 years and is always churning out beautiful tucker.

Purchased in January 2017 for $400.00.

Robyn DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome machine

Purchased this dehydrator approx three years ago to specifically make treats for my dog.
I was concerned about ingredients in commercial pet food and wanted to be sure I was only feeding natural treats to my little dog Bindi.
She just loves her naturally hydrated treats.
I have never had any problem with the product it just works perfectly every time.
I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

Robyn D

Thank you for your response much appreciated.

Great Machine

We use it for making jerky and liver treats for our dogs. we have also dried some chilis. We found the same issue with uneven drying on the 10 tray model but moving the trays around half-way through the process does the job.
All in all, it is what we expected.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Food Dehydrators

Find out how Optimum P200 Dehydrator compares to other Food Dehydrators

Suzie

SuziePortland

Would recommend without hesitation

I use my dehydrator every week drying fruits and veggies in season. I also love it for making a variety of fruit straps and beef jerky. I am looking forward to using to rise breads and pizza dough. It's easy to use and cleans. It makes excellent snacks for kids lunches without the use of added preservatives.
I did buy extra mesh and non-stick sheets which I thought were a bit expensive.

Deb

Deb

Great machine, very happy

I have used this dehydrator extensively since buying it for fruits, vegetables, chicken stock, herbs, etc and have found it works well and pleased with the results. I did move the trays around during the drying time as I found there was some variation in the drying, however by doing this the results were more even.

See all Optimum P200 Dehydrator reviews

Rhondaasked

P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

I have just received my 6 tray P200, first use today. The machine has noises that fluctuate for no reason, sounds like the fan bearings or something of the like, if I apply downward pressure to the top of the machine the rattling sound seems to stop but then as soon as the downward pressure is removed it comes back again. I find it odd that a computer fan, a house fan or any other fan product one uses to cool themselves does not have anywhere near the amount of noise this dehydrator has. I am well aware that people say dehydrator machines are noisey, & it varies the amount of noise from brand to brand however I have never owned one previously & could not compare based on experience. I have taken a video which has the sound if that helps, don’t know the process to be able to upload it... Any advice for my noisey fan issue?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Rhonda, thank you for your message. Can you please contact directly our technical team using this link - http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to check the appliance for you. We hope this helps but please feel free to contact us as well as support@froothie.com.au :)

Rhonda

I attempted to download the video I took however the technical cannot take a file the size I have, will try to send a shorter video.
It is now the 10/03/18 & I have continued to use the dehydrator, whilst it does dehydrate food, overall the rattles of the fan remain, the vibration noises persist & the plastic trays are extremely clumsy to open & worse stil to close & secure in place... I cannot see this machine with it’s existing faults getting any better to use & it has fast become a stressful & disappointing experience that each time I use it, it is with regret, definitely not a keeper.
The online video reviews never show the machine in real time actually operating so you can see the user opening & closing the drawers & also near the sound of the machine running.
The only videos that shows the woman appear to turn the machine on does not reflect any sound that the machine is actually operating or interfering with the audio of her verbal narrative.

sammyjo
sammyjo

Not a good @dvert for them

mick

mickasked

P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

can you buy a heater for them

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hi Mick,

If you are referring to buying spare parts for the Optimum P200, we recommending contacting our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will attend to your query ASAP

Have a lovely day