4Optimum Thermocook Pro

Optimum Thermocook Pro Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Helen P. · Thermocook Pro

When I press favorites on my thermocook or my phone my thermocook pro m2 keeps resetting itself, which is extremely frustrating. Can you help?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Helen ! Thank you for your query, for any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at:

external link

Thank you for your time and effort spent in this matter :)

Best regards,

Helen P.

I have emailed your email address and still waiting on a reply!

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Helen ! Thank you for your time and effort spent in this matter, please can you open a ticket by following this link and the support team will instantly assist you: external link

Appreciate your time :)

Best regards,

Helen P.

I’d like to know your version if instant as it certainly isn’t mine….

Optimum Appliances   DM

Thank you Helen for your response, our support team has sent you a message at your email address and awaiting your feedback.

Have a lovely rest of the day.

Best regards
Froothie Team :)

Helen P. · Thermocook Pro

Hi I’ve just got my new Thermocook which I’m excited to try but I can’t get it to connect wifi on my iPhone can you help

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Helen, Thank you for getting in contact with us.

Which model ThermoCook do you have? As you have selected a model on product review which does not have wifi. The ThermoCook Pro M 2.0 and the ThermoCook Essential both have wifi capabilities.

Please contact our Customer service and support team for assistance with the product. Our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have a Froothilicious day!
Suzanne

Helen P.

Hi thanks I managed to sort it but now I have another question… when I press favourites it just keeps resetting whether on my phone or the actual machine… I have a ProM2

Optimum Appliances   DM

Thank you Helen for your query, please visit: external link  and our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7

Best regards :)

SimonrDavis
SimonrDavis

If you just post the instructions here, others with the issue can easily resolve it instead of having to make unnecessary phone calls!

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Simon, All issues have their own solution and based on our experience it is not always that simple to solve it with only sending instructions :-)

Our apologies for the inconvenience and we are happy to assist you with all your questions you have.

Regards,
Froothie team

Cordz L
Cordz L · Thermocook Pro

Hi, I have an Optimum Thermocook Pro and have been loving it. However, I have ran into an issue. When I attempt to set time, temp or speed, there appears to be dial jumping. As in, I can choose to cook at either temperature 0 or 37 (no in between), and I can cook for 0 or 10 minutes etc etc. Now I did note that I splashed a little water onto the front of the thermocook and after investigation, a droplet of water did run out from where the dial sits. could this be the issue and if so, is there a way to fix this?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Cordz, Thanks so much for getting in contact with us.

When you press the timer button once you can adjust the time for minutes between 1-60
If you press the timer button a second time it will adjust the timer in second increments from 1 second to 60 seconds
If you press the timer button a third time you can adjust the hours from 1 hour to 12 hours.

I hope that makes sense but if not let me know and I can assist you further. If your unit is not functioning this way, please contact our support team and we can run through the diagnostics with you.

In regard to your temperature issue. The minimum temperature is 37 and maximum is 120.

If you think your machine is performing differently than what is stated above, please contact our support team with a video showing the issue and we can direct you from there. Our support team can be contacted either via phone or online by emailing us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Wishing you a happy and safe festive season!
Suzanne

Pat B.
Pat B. · Thermocook Pro

I received new Thermocook so exciting to pick soup. My first time to cook carrot soup and I notice say E 2 I guess to fix properly so finally work well. I need update with receipts on screen look not enough. Please update .

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Pat :) Whenever the E2 error shows you can resolve it like this: Take out the bowl and reinstall it according to
the operating instructions.

In terms of recipes it is best to email us at support@froothie.com.au and we can explain how you can update the machine via the app and how you can add your own recipes :)

Kate W · Thermocook Pro

Hi, just wondering if there is a self clean function or do you hand wash? Dishwasher safe? Thanks

LinnyBling

Hi Kate, To clean the Thermo Bowl, after I empty contents, I rinse the bowl, half fill with water and add a tiny bit of dish washing detergent, and set it back on the base. I then run it 2- 4 minutes, depending on remaining residue on bowl, at speed 3, which loosens and cleans off most food deposits. For stubborn bits and just to give a final clean when I empty the contents I rinse the bowl and use the small cleaning brush that comes with the appliance, around the base and blade area, but this is not always necessary.

If you use a lot of oil, meat , in cooking, and the bowl is more greasy, I would run the time longer and use the heating function, say 50 degrees. However I cannot offer too much on greasy cleans as I cook oil free.

Most times things like bread dough type mixtures come out leaving the bowl mostly clean, and it just needs a bit of soapy warm water under the tap rinseout.

If you prefer to use the dishwasher, You can detach the blade housing and place the bowl in the dishwasher for cleaning too. There is a video demonstration on Froothie youtube channel to show you how to remove the blade housing, but that is also in the instructions with the appliance.

So to answer is there a self cleaning function - not a button to press, perse, unless I have missed that lol! But I find the steps I take at the beginning of my answer, are as good as self cleaning most times. And, for info, I have an appliance that self cleans, but I always end up using my own steps to clean, as I can vary the speed and time for different residues. I feel self cleaning, doesn't really adjust adequately to clean in all circumstances. Just my opinion.

I hope this helps somewhat Kate.

Kate W

Thanks so much, that’s really helpful. I have ordered one now, can’t wait for it to arrive. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Have a great day

LinnyBling

I only just saw your response. I hope you have your Thermocook now and are enjoying it. I still keep finding uses for my Thermocook, even if I don't use it to cook all of a meal, Im using it a lot to chop and saute veggies, and now it is cold, Im making different soups every few days to enjoy. You can use inbuilt recipes, but now I experiment too. I am sure you will too as you gain confidence. Happy cooking Kate.

Sue B.
Sue B. · Thermocook Pro

How to weigh ingredients as you go

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi there Sue and thank you for your question :) Depending on the version of the Thermocook - the original ThermoCook Pro came with a separate scale to weigh things. The ThemoCook Pro M and Pro M 2.0 do come with internal scales

Melinda G.
Melinda G. · Thermocook Pro

What is the app called to sync on your phone? I can't seem to find anything.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Melinda and thank you for your question You can find the app by searching "TCPROM2" in the GooglePlay or AppStore
Here are the direct links:
For Apple you can download the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 app from here:

For Android you can download the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 app from here:

MikeKat
MikeKat · Thermocook Pro

Hi!

I bought a Thermocook Pro M 2.0, and I'm really excited to start using it!

I believe the unit can mince meat - but there are no instructions on how to do so in the user manual.

Is it a pre-set funding?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello MikeKat, mincing meat in the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 is very easy: 250g beef steak (stewing steak is fine) chopped into cubes and partially frozen until firm but still soft enough to handle.
Either pulse 2 sec 2-3 times and then 10 seconds on speed 6 until texture resembles mince texture.
Alternatively, just process from start 10-12 seconds on speed 6 until texture as you like.
Be careful not to over pulse or over process.
Use in any recipe you like.

A video showing this process will be uploaded to our Youtube channel this week :)

Elise
Elise · Thermocook Pro

I bought the thermocook several years ago and am only really now beginning to use it. My problem is that there are no instructions with the product, just a recipe book that I had to access online. I cannot work out how to steam food. I have had failures. Could you please direct me to a source that can help me ?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Elise, thank you for providing us with your positive feedback as we strive to make our customers happy!❤️
I am sad to hear about the issues you encounter with the Optimum ThermoCook Pro
I look forward to seeing some of the recipes you have tried, simply tag us @froothie on Instagram and/or Facebook or even Tik Tok.
In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Have a Froothielicious day! :)

Patricia Clarke
Patricia Clarke · Thermocook Pro

Am ready to buy Thermocook

Patricia Clarke
Patricia Clarke · Thermocook Pro

Have been waiting for a reply on my last request. Please answer. realpatriciaclarke@gmail.com

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Patricia, we have received your email and also responded the same day, we have followed up yesterday as well :)

Jordan C.
Jordan C. · Thermocook Pro

I'm also comparing this to the Thermomix and was wondering if this machine has a similar self-clean function that the Thermomix has and also wanting to know if it actually is a good alternative? I'm not a fan of MLM companies.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Jordan, And thank you for your message :).
Am I so sad to hear this :(
Kindly call our head office at 1300 309 900 and our team will answer all your questions and assist you with any issues.
Froothie International Team

Linda I.
Linda I. · Thermocook Pro

I have the older model optium thermocook pro and I'm looking to upgrade. One question is the older model did not seem to be able to steam on top of cooking casserole or something underneath or have I missed something

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Linda, And thank you for your question :).
Feel free to call our head office at 1300 309 900 and our team will answer all your questions and assist you with any issues.
Froothie International Team

Bec T.
Bec T. · Thermocook Pro

Hi. Just wondering if we can download recipes onto the screen without doing it manually? There aren't a lot on there compared to the thermomix.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Bec Here is a video explaining how external link  and please keep in mind you can only download the recipes via the application

Richard · Thermocook Pro

Hi There looking to purchase and comparing options, capability and of course price. :)
Does the Thermocook allow for updating software over wifi for the machine itself? For when new features are added or issues resolved?

Jan

I purchased one a few months ago and although it does pretty much everything the same as the thermomix one big disadvantage the thermocook does not have a handle making it very difficult to hold and scrap out food. ATM there are no updates available either which is very frustrating... but you can use any thermomix recipes.

Thanks Jan. Hadnt noticed lack of handle. Thats odd design decision

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello @Jan you can definitely upgrade the unit. Please call our support team and they will be able to assist: 1300 309 900 :)

Richard

Does that include a bowl with a handle or just the software update?

FY LIM
FY LIM

Also found it odd the Thermocook pro M 2.0 does not have a handle on the jug. I did found this accessories but looks like might be for the previous version that has a handle and cost $327.

Vesna K.
Vesna K. · Thermocook Pro

hi,
just bought tm pro 2.0 and cant wait to start using it.
does app updates recipes (via phone)from time to time? or machine only has those recipes that it came with?
is there any quicker way to adding your own recipes except manually step by step?

TanyaS
TanyaS · Thermocook Pro

Hi. Could you please tell me what the app is called that I need to install so I can use the wifi function. Can’t find it in the App Store.

Jan

It is called Thermo Cooker... but it seems that we can't use atm.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello TanyaS And thank you for your question :)
Here are the direct links:
For Apple you can download the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 app from here:
For Android you can download the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 app from here:

tyas07
tyas07 · Thermocook Pro

Can I make recipe manually? Thanks

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey tyas07, with the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 you have the option to add your own recipes via the app :)
Hope this helps :)

Joan Miller
Joan Miller  · Thermocook Pro

I'll ask again why is my thermocook screen flashing ALL the time and where can I reset it

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Joan, can you please contact us via support@froothie.com.au so the technical support team can assist further :)

Joan Miller
Joan Miller  · Thermocook Pro

the screen continues to flash and are unable to do anything

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Select a listing for your question
Optimum Thermocook Pro

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Optimum Thermocook Pro is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more