Optimum Thermocook Pro

Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

117 questions from our users

Kate Wasked
Thermocook Pro

Hi, just wondering if there is a self clean function or do you hand wash? Dishwasher safe? Thanks

LinnyBling
LinnyBling
Kate W

Thanks so much, that’s really helpful. I have ordered one now, can’t wait for it to arrive. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Have a great day

Sue B.
Sue B.asked
Thermocook Pro

How to weigh ingredients as you go

Melinda G.
Melinda G.asked
Thermocook Pro

What is the app called to sync on your phone? I can't seem to find anything.

MikeKat
MikeKatasked

Hi!

I bought a Thermocook Pro M 2.0, and I'm really excited to start using it!

I believe the unit can mince meat - but there are no instructions on how to do so in the user manual.

Is it a pre-set funding?

Elise
Eliseasked
Thermocook Pro

I bought the thermocook several years ago and am only really now beginning to use it. My problem is that there are no instructions with the product, just a recipe book that I had to access online. I cannot work out how to steam food. I have had failures. Could you please direct me to a source that can help me ?

Patricia Clarke
Patricia Clarkeasked

Am ready to buy Thermocook

Patricia Clarke
Patricia Clarkeasked
Thermocook Pro

Have been waiting for a reply on my last request. Please answer. realpatriciaclarke@gmail.com

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Hello Patricia, we have received your email and also responded the same day, we have followed up yesterday as well :)

Jordan C.
Jordan C.asked
Thermocook Pro

I'm also comparing this to the Thermomix and was wondering if this machine has a similar self-clean function that the Thermomix has and also wanting to know if it actually is a good alternative? I'm not a fan of MLM companies.

Linda I.
Linda I.asked
Thermocook Pro

I have the older model optium thermocook pro and I'm looking to upgrade. One question is the older model did not seem to be able to steam on top of cooking casserole or something underneath or have I missed something

Bec T.
Bec T.asked
Thermocook Pro

Hi. Just wondering if we can download recipes onto the screen without doing it manually? There aren't a lot on there compared to the thermomix.

Richardasked
Thermocook Pro

Hi There looking to purchase and comparing options, capability and of course price. :)
Does the Thermocook allow for updating software over wifi for the machine itself? For when new features are added or issues resolved?

Thanks Jan. Hadnt noticed lack of handle. Thats odd design decision

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Hello @Jan you can definitely upgrade the unit. Please call our support team and they will be able to assist: 1300 309 900 :)

Vesna K.
Vesna K.asked

hi,
just bought tm pro 2.0 and cant wait to start using it.
does app updates recipes (via phone)from time to time? or machine only has those recipes that it came with?
is there any quicker way to adding your own recipes except manually step by step?

TanyaS
TanyaSasked
Thermocook Pro

Hi. Could you please tell me what the app is called that I need to install so I can use the wifi function. Can’t find it in the App Store.

Jan

It is called Thermo Cooker... but it seems that we can't use atm.

tyas07
tyas07asked

Can I make recipe manually? Thanks

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Hey tyas07, with the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 you have the option to add your own recipes via the app :)
Hope this helps :)
Best
Alex

Joan Miller
Joan Miller asked
Thermocook Pro

I'll ask again why is my thermocook screen flashing ALL the time and where can I reset it

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Hey Joan, can you please contact us via support@froothie.com.au so the technical support team can assist further :)

Joan Miller
Joan Miller asked
Thermocook Pro

the screen continues to flash and are unable to do anything

LORDENasked
Thermocook Pro

I would like to know what the letters M or B stand for under ACC on the recipe please

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Hey Lorden, can you please let me know the recipe book and recipe you are referring to so I can take a look?

Bread

LORDEN

Thermocook Recipe Book, Multigrain bread, Acc M and Sweet Potato & Chive Damper, Acc B - Pages 92 and 94. I’m new to Thermocook

LORDENasked
Thermocook Pro

Hi, I’m interested in purchasing a second bowl for my TC 2 Pro. Where can I get this please?

Kel Lou
Kel Lou

Hi Lorden, you could try Froothie online they sell optimum products, including the thermocook.

S.Liasked
Thermocook Pro

Hi, I’m looking at buying a ThermoCook for the main purpose of making caramel. May I know if this appliance is good for doing that? Thanks.

S.Li

Do you happen to have a video clip demo somewhere? Thanks

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Sure can you send us your email address via private message so we can email it to you :)

Ann
Annasked
Thermocook Pro

Error code E1. I bought this new product. When I try it, it keep showing error E1. The lock sign on the screen only shows unlocked. I have re-assembled the bowl and bowl lid, it shows the same error. Sometimes, when I press the bowl down heavily, it shows locked. But when I let my hands go, it show the error again. It seems I cannot use it at all. Can anyone help please?

See all Optimum Thermocook Pro Series questions