Option Audio OA92HRDVDVB

Option Audio OA92HRDVDVB

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Option Audio OA92HRDVDVB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Ilovesummer
IlovesummerBrisbane

The kids love them!

We recently purchased our first pair of DVDs headrests for the kids to help in long car trips, what a difference these have made! You have the option of watching the same DVD on bit headrests or one on each, they come with wireless headphones so hubby & I can't hear a thing =) there's over 300 built in games for when the boys get bored and the picture quality is amazing in comparison to the target style clip around the pole units.
All in all we are very happy!
So many options, fantastic picture quality, the ability to watch the same DVD on both headrests or separate DVDs, the built in games with controllers, the wireless headphones

William O.
William O.asked

I also bought a car with these DVD head rest entertainment units. No remote or controls. Does anyone know if the manuals are available anywhere? Or the tech specs for the remote, or IR codes?

Jojo

Hey... I’m having the same trouble. Did you end up finding a manual anywhere?

robyn.milsted.3
robyn.milsted.3asked

I purchased a car with these DVD head rest Model number is OA90HRDVDDVG I don't have a manual & not sure how they work, I don't even know if it has the games as I have no controls for it. There is a DVD stuck in one of them and unable to eject it. Does any one know if I can purchase a manual for the DVD head rest please?

Jojo

I’m having the same trouble. Did you find a manual anywhere?

CategoryCar Accessories