2.8

50% · 44 · 50%

Side Effects None, Mild side effects, Short-term physical illness and Long term physical illness
Weight Lost
  • No change
2.4
Taste
2.8

Daniel Mac25
Daniel Mac25Gippsland, VIC
  Chocolate

Tastes delicious and working!

Just started my weightloss Journey. I do absolutely no exercise, started having this just over a week ago, along with cutting fatty foods out of my diet. I have lost 3 Kilos. At first i thought 250ml of water wasnt much and that id be starving, but it actually filled me up. Show details
Taste
Starlight4
Starlight4Perth, WA7 posts
S a.
S a.

Not helping

Don’t worse ur money it’s fake product tast not good Show details
Belinda Winter-Smith
Belinda Winter-SmithPerth, Western Australia3 posts

Taste is awful

I have tried all flavours & do not recommend this product. Tastes awful, very salty & grainy. Also causes diarrhea. Show details
Veronikaqueen
Veronikaqueen South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Chocolate

It’s really working

Have lose weight
Very tasty
This is the only thing that helped me
I love it
I use it 3 time per day and make low calories diet
Everyday I lose one kg first week
After first week I use 2-3 kg per week
High recommend
 Show details
Major
MajorSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Great motivator

I have a mixed box of flavours. I find them very nice. I have them with ice and water in a shaker. Product mixes well if done properly. I have lost 5kg in the first week ( i am not obese ) Now loosing 2 kg a week.

I have 4 shakes a day and a very small solid food snack. Very moderate excersize....dog walk 20 mins.

Highly recommend this product for a fast weight loss option. Dont know how long term will go yet. Show details

Taste
Under Review
Under ReviewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts