6OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

68% · 7023 · 22%

Jac R
Jac R
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Amazing flavour loved this choc mint shake

I have just finished a week of optifast choc mint shakes the taste was sensational mixed with a lot of crushed ice and a little water and blend in blender to like a thick shake/icecream consistency.....yummo will be waiting for Chem warehouse to open tomoz after nightduty....cant get enough of these beautiful shakes

Asty
AstyAU3 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Would recommend as meal replacement

At first, I felt nauseous after drinking this shake. This lasted for about 4 shakes and then it was fine. The taste is really nice mixed with skim milk. Energy received was pretty good. Very filling. Didn’t loose much weight though from it. Tried the vanilla flavour. Was expecting to loose much more weight.

Joann
JoannWestern District, VIC8 posts

Optislim vlcd platinum

Well tried my first day today and wanted to throw up after tasting the first shake and in no way are they sweet you can barely taste the strawberry flavour it was unpleasant to drink but did it anyway I chose this for my self so I have to stick it out now starting at 101.9 kilo I want to try and reach 70kilos over time will keep you updated

Jenny
JennyMackay3 posts
Annie
AnnieSydney

Awful taste

Tried coffee flavoured Optislim shake as its cheaper than Optifast and an Australian product. While Optislim was more liquid and didn’t have the ‘shake’ consistency of Optifast shakes the worst thing was taste and aftertaste. It was so awful I couldn’t do more than 2 sips before throwing it out and the ‘chemical’ taste lingered on. I could have managed the ‘non shake’ consistency of the drink but the taste of Optislim is unbearable and I’ll be throwing all unused sachets in garbage.

Veronica
Veronica2 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Horrible taste. Too sweet and blah

Decided to give optislim a go. Have used optifast with success but decided to give this Aussie product a go and also for cheaper option. The coffee shakes are foul and way too sweet. Don't know if I can stomach this every day.

Les
LesCentral coast4 posts

Bland taste

Tried coffee and chocolate and absolutely hated the shakes. Chomped on opti choc bars instead. The bar goes well with tea or coffee and can be eaten through the day.

Ross and Bec
Ross and Bec2 posts

Great so far!

Week one down, and 3.6 kilos down.. I have only tried the chocolate so far, blends well in a shaker bottle, tastes great and keeps me full until the next one! Would recommend :)

Kathy L
Kathy L2 posts
  Verified VLCD Platinum Shake

Add to it

Hi, I have just started my first week. To my breakfast shake I blend frozen blueberries, a frozen banana, 1/2 cup of oats with skim milk. Keeps the hunger away. 3L water a day.

I'm 54 and this has helped me not feel bloated etc. Will update as time goes on.

Jnel
JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

This really works

I have used Optislim to help shred kgs a number of times The chocolate shake tastes great and genuinely replaces a meal without leaving you hungry. I still lose weight with these with only walking as my exercise. I have tried weighloss tablets but always felt nauseous. These shakes will have you dropping kilos and feeling great.

Jayse
JayseGeelong, Victoria10 posts

The perfect VLCD program

The perfect VLCD program to use prior to gastric sleeving and perfect to use if the weight starts creeping back years later. I have recently started Optislim again after having a gastric sleeve 4 years ago and finding my weight has gone up.

Cam D
Cam D5 posts

Tastes pretty good, on 4th week without exercise

I have been using optislim platinum coffee and strawberry for 4 weeks now and I find mixing the sachet with one of the suggested fruits makes you fuller for longer. I have started a 86.7kg and have lost 6.5kg without exercise.

I'd strongly suggest working out for better results but so far I'm happy with how much I've lost so far.

Show 2 replies

Dawn
Dawn
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Started pre surgery vvlc diet ready for my gastric bypass so ordered 4 boxes of optislim on special

Tried strawberry and coffee too watery and floury. Will try and return unopened boxes. The ones from a cheaper known supermarket were noticeably different and very nice and filling. I am having a gastric bypass in December so have to go on a very restricted diet prior to surgery but

Nin
NinGold Coast11 posts

Nice replacement

Taste was good but not as good as others, affordable prices, and works well with a combined diet and exercise routine. Over time I couldn't stand to have the shake any longer but for a short period (month or so) it is great to kickstart your weightloss journey.

KWilko
KWilkoSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
Sharna
Sharna

Great taste

Only just started, at 79.0kg and 163m tall and need to be around 55 -60 kg, enjoying the taste so far, just left feeling thirsty, have had heaps of stress in my life and now it's time for me to focus on me. Super excited that there's alot of others here with great results. Fingers crossed for my results will keep you posted.

Doing optislim platinum - 3 shakes plus small grilled chicken and veggies (not sure if I should having 3 shakes or 2??) Plus exercise 6 days for 30min

Mandy
MandyAdelaide7 posts
Jpt85
Jpt85Canberra3 posts

Perfect

Have only tried the chocolate shakes. I didn't mind the taste at all. You do lose weight if you stick to the diet with light exercise. Just needs a lot of determination and motivation. First week I did lose about 3 kgs. Unfortunately I personally don't constantly follow through with my diet. Overall good product.

Rangler
Rangler
Jac
Jac
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Vanilla optislim platinum - super super sweet

Purchased both chocolate and vanilla in the platinum. The vanilla is like drinking syrup it's the last taste you need while trying to get healthy it goes against everything your trying to achieve. My 3 children couldn't bare how sweet it was. I've tried Isagenix and other shakes in this flavour and they have been delightful. The flavour needs reviewing.

Trishieb
TrishiebSydney4 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Found it good for a short term solution

I found the product to be effective and I lost 5 kilos in the first 9 days. In the end it wasn't suited for me for a long term/healthy eating lifestyle. I did feel full most of the time however didn't have much energy and felt quite lethargic and I knew it wasn't the healthiest way to live. I tried the Coffee and Strawberry only, personally I found the Coffee to be really nice and the Strawberry super sweet, kinda like Strawberry Quick. I ended up paying more to do Lite n Easy and have lost 10kgs in a longer amount of time (and will continue to stay on it) however I am a lot happier mentally and in terms of energy.

Graham Berryman
Graham BerrymanIllawarra, NSW17 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Great for weight loss, unbelievable constipation

This is the third time I've used Optislim, fantastic results without excessive torture BUT total constipation despite using senna with it. You need so much senna not to block up that you need a nappy. Got it bad the second time, absolute torture with an hours warning third time, total blockage. Great product that needs greater alert re this or inclusion of laxative in formula.

Lou
LouDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Shakes tastier than I thought

Lost 3.5kg in first week with these shakes - don't feel hungry and no side effects etc. The shakes taste nice (bought vanilla and strawberry flavours) I'm having the shakes 2 times a day and light meal at night.

Jack
Jack

Too expensive!!!!

Really expensive. 10.8.16 you have to pay $44.00 for 12 shakes or $25.00 for six bars. Also it made me nearly pass out. Also I never saw mention of you needing a fibre suppliment which you do need.

Way to go Optislim, gouging overweight people.

Taina
TainaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC28 posts
WinchWench
WinchWenchSydney

sunshine
sunshine

This is not so bad!

just started this program today I weigh 84 kilos and would like to drop to 60 kilos. The taste is not bad a bit salty to start but as you get into it its not that bad. I have tried the strawberry and banana and I like both! wouldn't mind trying the other flavours. I was recommended by a doctor to try this program. So twice a day and a bowl of vegies and a piece of salmon for lunch. Very difficult to not be able to have any other food as i'm a curry muncher but i'm going to try the saying mind over matter. its pretty filling actually and not really hungry. its hard to get two litres of water though, any suggestions? Drinking tea with no sugar would that count towards the water intake?

Sue
Sue2 posts

Constipation!

I was very excited to start my weight loss journey and purchased two boxes of optislim.

I unlike others did not mind the taste. My problem however is the fact that optislim constipates me.

I think that it is the iron content. I do suffer from constipation and I did not check the contents, had I done this I

would not have purchased optislim.

I have emailed the company suggesting that the iron be omitted or perhaps a "no added iron" could be added to their range.

Needless to say I have not received a reply to date.

I was not asking for a refund. My email was merely a suggestion.

Unhappycamper
UnhappycamperMelbourne13 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Great product, that really does work!

I have tried many of the shakes, and this is by far, the best one, that really does work. You have to shake them up thouroughly, otherwise, it will have a slight gritty texture. The Chocolate one is my favourite. I love adding a drop of peppermint, or orange essence into it, to make them choc mint or jaffa shakes. The banana one is my second favourite. Adding a drop of choc essence, makes a nice choc banana shake too.

4 weeks on, and 8 kg down. No ill effects.

Jess
JessCentral Coast NSW5 posts

So far so good!!

So after my first week I lost 4.2 kgs. I've been having the 3 shakes with 2 sml bowls of mixed fresh veggies. I did have a sml Easter egg and a few spoons of Nutella. Yep I love chocolate but still lost the weight without exercise. I was 86 kgs on the 4.4.16. I weighed in at 81.8 kgs yesterday. Im 166 cms tall.

Show 3 replies

Meg
MegTasmania7 posts

Ewwwwww

These shakes taste like I'd rather be fat! They are gross! Given I have only tried the chocolate but I would compare the taste to baby formula laced with dust and sand. I endeavor to give other flavours a go but chocolate is super disappointing. In order to stick to something they don't seem to realise it has to be tasty and drinkable. I swear to God they fed this to a small woodland animal and got it to throw it back up, powdered it and put it in a satchel.

SuzieQ
SuzieQ3 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

Day one....watch this space!

Just finished day one...not feeling Hungary yet..added a spoon of LSA mix to shake for extra fibre. Like the idea of making it with coconut or almond milk. Going back to visit family in uk next Christmas want to go from 115 kilo to 85 kilo. Going to do first 8 weeks on 3 shakes a day then go to 2 and a meal.

Show 2 replies

katwoman
katwomanAU2 posts

Fibre do you need

Hi i would like to start the shakes and reading all the great reviews but i would like to know do you need to buy fibre as i have heard you need it.....

Sim
Sim5 posts

It actually works!

I drink my shakes w/ unsweetened almond & coconut milk (60 - 70 calories less than light /skim milk)...absolutely delicious & guilt free. Have lost ~5kgs in 2 weeks. Curbs the hunger as well

Jonny
JonnyAdelaide2 posts

Unbelievable

Im 5ft11 and trying to get from 95kgs to 85kgs. I have lost 2.6kgs in 3 days! And im feeling much more energized and healthy as my diet prior was not very nutritional. Just dont trust farts because it will be a shart! This stuff gives you the worse watery runs haha. But i would recommend this to anyone. I have my 3 shakes each day with 2 cups of broccoli and its working brilliantly.

Lauren2016
Lauren2016

Stef
StefQueensland3 posts
  Verified VLCD Platinum Shake

Seems ok so far?

I started this a day ago. So early days yet?

I have the chocolate flavour, and use the blender to mix them, tastes really good. I've had 4 shakes now, but strangely I'm hungrier than ever?.. I'm not a big eater, my weight gain was due to 6 mths of immobility.

Well, I try and do an update ( if I can) and let you know how it goes.

Best of luck everyone! ☺️

Becky
Beckyhobart9 posts

Best by far

Tried Optislim Platinum on my new doctor's advice. Easy to follow. I love all the flavours but coffee is my fave. I went from 88kg down to 72. Then did a silly thing and chose to try fat blaster. YUCK. Couldn't stick to it and hated the taste. Put on 4 kg as I was stressed and lost interest. Back onto Optislim Platinum tomorrow as I know it works.

Chezzb
ChezzbSydney5 posts

So far, so good

I've only started this 4 days ago and so far, I'm doing ok. I haven't noticed a difference yet, but it's still super early days. Chocolate flavor isn't great, but it's drinkable. Started banana today and it's quite tasty. Having 3 shakes a day in combination with non starchy vegetables/salad.

Show reply

Bj
BjQld, 45105 posts
  VLCD Platinum Shake

This is exactly what I needed

Optislim platnum chocolate ,great texture easy to digest ,after trying many others this is over all the best ,I have just started this shake ,after finding out my weight , I was horrified and wanted to correct it.

Platnum shakes you can still eat light salads or light portions of food depending on which meal your replacing and excercise is easy with these shakes as well is doesn't make you bloated.

Hunger pains diluted with water although I flavour my water with lemon .

To break it down .

I would recommend this to anyone .