Optume

Listing monitored by Optume

Daniel K.
Daniel K.Sydney, NSW

A true professional

Ana firstly advised me on the different borrowing scenarios which proved extremely helpful for making the best decision for my individual situation. She then worked around the clock to ensure my loan was processed on time and was friendly and approachable at all times. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Online Tools
O R.
O R.Sydney, NSW

Professional and knowledgeable yet patient and caring.

Excellent customer service: responds to enquiries in a timely and professional manner with knowledgeable and reliable information.
Costs, rates and options as well as comissions and referrals were all made transparent and clear.
Very happy with the loan we ended up with and the effective rate we are paying.

Through the offer and settlement process, Optume became the core of the team the backed us up to get our home. In the lead up to our buying journey, they were patient in providing advice that was appropriate to our specific circumstances.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
AudreyQ
AudreyQGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service - reliable support on my first home buyer journey!

I am so glad to have been recommended to Ana - she has been one of the best parts of my first home buyer journey. She is very thorough and detail oriented, plus is very responsive! Even though I am based in VIC and Ana is in NSW, no issues whatsoever with communication. Ana went above and beyond in helping me secure my home loan. I would not hesitate to recommend Ana’s services to all my family and friends.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Customer service to the next level!

Ana's customer service is next level! My wife and I have used her expertise for multiple loans in the past and recently to refinance some loans. She is very professional and always puts her clients first, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase or refinance a property.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Optume compares to other Home Loans

Neena O
Neena OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Won’t find a better broker!

Ana is very knowledgeable. We have used her services a few times now and have never had any issues. We can blindly rely on her recommendations. She always gives genuine advice even if that means she will lose out on business (a trait rarely found these days, especially with brokers). Will certainly recommend her to all my friends.

Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Kih L
Kih L

Best loan broker in the market

Ana and Optume is hands down the best and most professional loan broker out there in the market. Extremely helpful and always patient in guiding you through the process. It's the second time that I've used Ana for a home loan and will certainly be coming back for any new purchases or refinancing. Highly recommended to anyone

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Service and detail unmatched in the industry!!

Working with Optume has been wonderful. This was my first time purchasing a property and they helped me throughout the process. Explained in simple easy terms of the process and handled the whole process flawlessly. Couldn't be happier with my choice of using them and advise the same to others looking for top quality service and will fight tooth and nail for you. Thank you Ana