Optume

Listing monitored by Optume

Daniel K.
Daniel K.Sydney, NSW

A true professional

Ana firstly advised me on the different borrowing scenarios which proved extremely helpful for making the best decision for my individual situation. She then worked around the clock to ensure my loan was processed on time and was friendly and approachable at all times. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Online Tools
O R.
O R.Sydney, NSW

Professional and knowledgeable yet patient and caring.

Excellent customer service: responds to enquiries in a timely and professional manner with knowledgeable and reliable information.
Costs, rates and options as well as comissions and referrals were all made transparent and clear.
Very happy with the loan we ended up with and the effective rate we are paying.

Through the offer and settlement process, Optume became the core of the team the backed us up to get our home. In the lead up to our buying journey, they were patient in providing advice that was appropriate to our specific circumstances.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Other Home Loans

AudreyQ
AudreyQGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service - reliable support on my first home buyer journey!

I am so glad to have been recommended to Ana - she has been one of the best parts of my first home buyer journey. She is very thorough and detail oriented, plus is very responsive! Even though I am based in VIC and Ana is in NSW, no issues whatsoever with communication. Ana went above and beyond in helping me secure my home loan. I would not hesitate to recommend Ana’s services to all my family and friends.

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

Best mortgage broker I've ever used

Ana is a phenomenal broker. I have used a number of brokers in the past and so have a pretty good idea of what makes a good broker.

Ana has a background at a bank so knows the ins and outs of how banks operate. As I'm self-employed, it's much harder to apply for a loan and she makes the process much more transparent and far easier.

Her customer service is exceptional - she's very fast to respond and provides really sound advice.

You're in good hands with Ana.

Home Loans

Find out how Optume compares to other Home Loans

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Beyond Excellent Service!

Ana is a super star, understands what is needed, knows what needs to be done and will go an extra mile to get things done!
East or West, Ana is the Best!

Jeremy
JeremySydney

Ana is a superstar

There are not enough superlatives in the world to describe Ana. She has been the broker for my wife and I for three years, and over this time has financed and re-financed both our properties. We have been so thrilled that we have referred friends and family to her, who were all equally impressed by her attention to detail, sense of urgency, initiative and personality. We will certainly ask for her help in the future. If you are fortunate enough that your search for a broker has led you here, then you can stop searching.
Thanks Ana

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
Ben
BenNorth Queensland, QLD

Won't find better than Optume!

Dealing with Optume has been fantastic. Great knowledge, excellent service, honest, reliable and prompt. Feel I got a good deal and fits my needs perfectly. It's my second time doing business and will continue to use Optume in future. Thanks again Ana.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Service and detail unmatched in the industry!!

Working with Optume has been wonderful. This was my first time purchasing a property and they helped me throughout the process. Explained in simple easy terms of the process and handled the whole process flawlessly. Couldn't be happier with my choice of using them and advise the same to others looking for top quality service and will fight tooth and nail for you. Thank you Ana

Other Home Loans

Excellent, proactive support with provision of a lot of detail

Optume has been very helpful throughout our refinancing process which included a change in bank at a time of banks changing rates and offers very rapidly. Optume was very proactive to continue watching the market even after the first application was filed and has provided the best possible support. I highly recommend Optume!

Home Loans