Optume

Optume

Listing monitored by Optume

Raj Sharma
Raj SharmaSouth Australia

Brilliant customer service and excellent rates

Seamless professional service with brilliant low rates. Very impressed with the whole process from the start to the loan completion phase. Whole process was completed remotely within days and everything was managed online electronically.

• Online Tools
  • Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
  • Loan used forSecond Home
Daniel K.
Daniel K.Sydney, NSW

A true professional

Ana firstly advised me on the different borrowing scenarios which proved extremely helpful for making the best decision for my individual situation. She then worked around the clock to ensure my loan was processed on time and was friendly and approachable at all times. Will be recommending to friends and family.

• Online Tools
O R.
O R.Sydney, NSW

Professional and knowledgeable yet patient and caring.

Excellent customer service: responds to enquiries in a timely and professional manner with knowledgeable and reliable information.
Costs, rates and options as well as comissions and referrals were all made transparent and clear.
Very happy with the loan we ended up with and the effective rate we are paying.

Through the offer and settlement process, Optume became the core of the team the backed us up to get our home. In the lead up to our buying journey, they were patient in providing advice that was appropriate to our specific circumstances.

• Loan Start DateMay 2021
AudreyQ
AudreyQGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service - reliable support on my first home buyer journey!

I am so glad to have been recommended to Ana - she has been one of the best parts of my first home buyer journey. She is very thorough and detail oriented, plus is very responsive! Even though I am based in VIC and Ana is in NSW, no issues whatsoever with communication. Ana went above and beyond in helping me secure my home loan. I would not hesitate to recommend Ana’s services to all my family and friends.

Home Loans

Find out how Optume compares to other Home Loans

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Service and detail unmatched in the industry!!

Working with Optume has been wonderful. This was my first time purchasing a property and they helped me throughout the process. Explained in simple easy terms of the process and handled the whole process flawlessly. Couldn't be happier with my choice of using them and advise the same to others looking for top quality service and will fight tooth and nail for you. Thank you Ana