Optume

Optume

Listing monitored by Optume

Marshall
MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledgeable, professional and simply fantastic

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Raj Sharma
Raj SharmaSouth Australia

Brilliant customer service and excellent rates

Seamless professional service with brilliant low rates. Very impressed with the whole process from the start to the loan completion phase. Whole process was completed remotely within days and everything was managed online electronically.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forSecond Home
Daniel K.
Daniel K.Sydney, NSW

A true professional

Ana firstly advised me on the different borrowing scenarios which proved extremely helpful for making the best decision for my individual situation. She then worked around the clock to ensure my loan was processed on time and was friendly and approachable at all times. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Outstanding Service - Highly Recommended

Ana is the best broker I have worked with. She is responsive, follows up everything, goes above and beyond, and most importantly has your best interests at heart. Ana will get you the best results and works tirelessly to ensure you don't have to. I cannot recommend her more highly to my family and friends.

O R.
O R.Sydney, NSW

Professional and knowledgeable yet patient and caring.

Excellent customer service: responds to enquiries in a timely and professional manner with knowledgeable and reliable information.
Costs, rates and options as well as comissions and referrals were all made transparent and clear.
Very happy with the loan we ended up with and the effective rate we are paying.

Through the offer and settlement process, Optume became the core of the team the backed us up to get our home. In the lead up to our buying journey, they were patient in providing advice that was appropriate to our specific circumstances.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
AudreyQ
AudreyQGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service - reliable support on my first home buyer journey!

I am so glad to have been recommended to Ana - she has been one of the best parts of my first home buyer journey. She is very thorough and detail oriented, plus is very responsive! Even though I am based in VIC and Ana is in NSW, no issues whatsoever with communication. Ana went above and beyond in helping me secure my home loan. I would not hesitate to recommend Ana’s services to all my family and friends.

Johnny T.
Johnny T.Sydney, NSW

Great dedication and service - Above and beyond

Ana has been amazing to work with over the years since my first purchase and ever since when I've needed support with re-financing and discussions into the future loans.

Always willing to go above and beyond - she will ensure a smooth and timely process while keeping in touch with you along the way.

Definitely keen to work with her again for my next purchase and is the one I refer all my friends and family to!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
geenfietsen
geenfietsen

Best mortgage broker I've ever used

Ana is a phenomenal broker. I have used a number of brokers in the past and so have a pretty good idea of what makes a good broker.

Ana has a background at a bank so knows the ins and outs of how banks operate. As I'm self-employed, it's much harder to apply for a loan and she makes the process much more transparent and far easier.

Her customer service is exceptional - she's very fast to respond and provides really sound advice.

You're in good hands with Ana.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Beyond Excellent Service!

Ana is a super star, understands what is needed, knows what needs to be done and will go an extra mile to get things done!
East or West, Ana is the Best!

Dennis
DennisPerth, WA

Personalised, very friendly and professional service

I have used Anastasia in the past before she setup her own firm @ Optume.
She responded very quickly to emails & calls about my refinancing application and always kept me informed of what was happening. Made the experience stress free and could not have been happier with her awesome service.
Her product access and knowledge were great and she is very easy to deal with. I chose my own refinancing product without any influence or pressure from Ana. I highly recommend her service to others!

Jeremy
JeremySydney

Ana is a superstar

There are not enough superlatives in the world to describe Ana. She has been the broker for my wife and I for three years, and over this time has financed and re-financed both our properties. We have been so thrilled that we have referred friends and family to her, who were all equally impressed by her attention to detail, sense of urgency, initiative and personality. We will certainly ask for her help in the future. If you are fortunate enough that your search for a broker has led you here, then you can stop searching.
Thanks Ana

Kih L
Kih L

Best loan broker in the market

Ana and Optume is hands down the best and most professional loan broker out there in the market. Extremely helpful and always patient in guiding you through the process. It's the second time that I've used Ana for a home loan and will certainly be coming back for any new purchases or refinancing. Highly recommended to anyone

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Ben
BenNorth Queensland, QLD

Won't find better than Optume!

Dealing with Optume has been fantastic. Great knowledge, excellent service, honest, reliable and prompt. Feel I got a good deal and fits my needs perfectly. It's my second time doing business and will continue to use Optume in future. Thanks again Ana.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Service and detail unmatched in the industry!!

Working with Optume has been wonderful. This was my first time purchasing a property and they helped me throughout the process. Explained in simple easy terms of the process and handled the whole process flawlessly. Couldn't be happier with my choice of using them and advise the same to others looking for top quality service and will fight tooth and nail for you. Thank you Ana

Loan used forFirst Home

Excellent, proactive support with provision of a lot of detail

Optume has been very helpful throughout our refinancing process which included a change in bank at a time of banks changing rates and offers very rapidly. Optume was very proactive to continue watching the market even after the first application was filed and has provided the best possible support. I highly recommend Optume!