Optus Yes TV by Fetch

Optus Yes TV by Fetch Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Optus Yes TV by Fetch? Claim your listing.
Stephen S.
Stephen S.

Why is Bin sports $19.99 monthly on my Fetchbox but if I go directly to Bin Sports it's only $14.99 per month?

Ian P.
Ian P.

Optus sports still with fetch tv

Pauline WB
Pauline WB

Gen 2 fetch box can't find free to air channels but original fetch box how do I fix this

allan8
allan8

Lost sound on tv tried switching it off on wall made no diferrence,mute light is not on tv what next

Kailin Y.
Kailin Y.

Blue light comes on for power and internet access, blue light flash when remote control pressed so signal is getting to box but nothing appears on the screen (checked that it is set to HDMI connection)... what's going on???

Patrick L.
Patrick L.

My fetch box was on sleep mode and when I try to restart it. Just couldn't get it to go back to normal function. Wonder why it keep saying restart unavailable?

Reg P.
Reg P.

How do i activate my fetch i have a code but how do i enter it

Leanne Freeman
Leanne Freeman

Could I please cancel my fetchtv

Maurice
Maurice

You’d have to ask Optus. I’m not associated with them at all.

Janelle S.

I don't have an activation code to set up my fetch box

Janelle S.

where do I find my activation code

Slapstickz
Slapstickz

Didn’t you buy one off me other day, I think you best come collect your money back. Knowing that activation codes only come with internet provider. You may keep box and take money back. I’m not interested in money.

Roger
Roger

Optus will send your activation code as soon you connect the fetch box to the internet and check your email or msg from your phone

palace eagle 05

hi,my fetch box was working fine until I got the nbn, now it will not work, ive had my fetch box for 6 years , it was fine on adsl, do I need to upgrade it for nbn to make it work. theres a permanent red light on the front now, thanks

Fired Up

Depends on which of the three lights is red. Either power, internet or remote.
Also check with Optus

palace eagle 05

I checked with optus, I was told my previous fetch box wasn't compatable with the nbn, they sent me a new one

Teresa

We watch free to air channels through our TV. However, we switch to fetch when we want to watch The Italian channel. Can the fetch box stay ON? At the moment ,as we are new to Fetch, we keep on switching on /off. Is there an easier way to view all channels without using 2 remotes and switching on /off each time we go from TV to Fetch and vice versa?
Teresa.

Colin H.
Colin H.

Hi , I use fetch to view everything including free to air, Netflix, Stan etc, but you must connect Aerial cable into fetch box first & tune in free to air channels. I have setup the Fetch remote (programmable) to be able to turn on/off our TV, adjust volume etc. Makes life easier if setup this way just the fetch remote to do all, read the help on the remote to setup
Colin.

Teresa

Thank you Colin for taking the time to answer.
I will try to attend to it.

Bneite
Bneite

Existing two Fetch Set top boxes have been showing ‘box not activated’ for a week now. Numerous calls to OPTUS. Many dropped out. One tech said ‘migrating’ take a few days. Still no service and can’t talk to anyone. Hard to understand how they expect expect to keep customers.

So not a question

Jankev B.
Jankev B.

I got my new yes fetch box mighty, i'm trying to set up but it says "box not activated" what can i do for it??

Jay
Jay

You can call Optus and good luck!

Fired Up

Get it activated as per instructions.

John J

You need the activation code that was sent via email or text message.
It will be something like abcdrhh32gh7

Phantom

When would Closed Captions be available on Fetch? I have slight hearing loss & this would help a great deal.

HI.

Closed captions are available. If you turn on the 123... button on the top left of the remote, the word Text will light up on the Info button. You use this to toggle closed capriond on and off.

Enjoy

Hi

Many thanks Rob

Having access to subtitles enables me to enjoy watching TV without putting other people in the house having to deal with increased volume levels particularly at night when they are trying to sleep

get me going

i have a Mini TV Fetch box.Will i be able to watch A-League games season 18/19 .Are there any charges at what cost p er month.What else is included.Can i record games with the mini box?.If not please advice how it can be done.Asked by John Damianidis 21/08/2018

Fired Up

Don’t know, No, nothing, no, buy the Fetch Mighty.

All detailed answers are covered in the website anyway or ask Optus naturally.

get me going

when and how do i get the code no that connects the box to system?

Uss
Uss

Press Menu button on remote

Use “Right” arrow on centre of remote to get to “Manage”

Scroll down to “Settings” and select.

Use arrows ro navigate to “User” and select

Scroll along top row to “Activation Code” and select

Select hi- lighted “Show Code”

Hope this helps

When you sign up

hawkeye
hawkeye

answer is above

Brooke
Brooke

Why can’t i watch free to view tv through my fetch box???

Nat
Nat

Hi Brooke, you definitely can watch free to air TV on your fetch box. On the main Fetch Tv screen (the main menu screen) click on channels and scroll through to the one you want (free to air will be mixed in with the other channels). If free to air channels don’t appear then the fetch box may not have been properly set up, you may need to reconfigure from scratch to ensure all channels are configured. The fetch box should do this automatically as part of the set up process.

Jimbo
Jimbo

You can get it done

Go to Manage/ Settings / Channels / Full Scan

Mary R.
Mary R.

The first thing to check is if you have connected tv antenna to Mighty and then to tv to get free to air chanels.

paul d.

We have optus fetch have N.B.N in a new build house sydney,we still get buffering on Netflix .

Is it optus or a netflix problem? Or both?

meinnob
meinnob

Optus

paul d.

We will call them and ask a few questions thanks

John J

More likely NBN is the problem or you need to upgrade the speed pack from Optus

Bradley C
Bradley C

is optus fetch tv in HD?

nazeer
nazeer

No it is SD but the "mighty set-up box" is 4K Ultra High Definition video capable. We have a 65" LG tv and picture quality is acceptable. We have also added Netflix which Hi-definition. The set top box provided is very convenient for recording off-air channels. So overall Optus package is great for general home use.

tardus
tardus

Can I have yes tv on 2 television if yes how ?

SAMUEL
SAMUEL

Hi Tardus,

I have gave up watching Fetch TV not convenient - just simply to say. I would suggest you to ring tech people.

Good luck.

Regards

Samuel

Hi

Up to 2 FETCH mini boxes can be purchased from Optus for use n other rooms. Unfortunately the mini cannot record as it has no hyard drive, but pretty much all other functiondare available

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Optus Yes TV by Fetch? Claim your listing.