1.9

18% · 37153 · 76%
Brand Manager for Optus Yes TV by Fetch? Claim your listing.

c simpson
c simpson

We love our Fetch Box

We had a fabulous Optus shop in town (sadly no longer). We got the Fetch Box and have never looked back. We can record shows to watch when we want to. We have Netflix, Movie Box (great) - just love it.
Jeffo
JeffoAdelaide3 posts

Great concept with low cost outlay but extremely poor delivery

Quality of EPL cast is variable. Not once this season have I had good transmission. The last time I watched a 90 minute game it took 115 minutes due to pauses (buffering ?) and the picture quality lacked definition. I cast to my tv from my Ipad and if I knew where the problem was it would help. A rubbish product and Optus need to address their failings or withdraw the product from the market.
Carlos A.
Carlos A.

Hard to cancel a subscription

Tried to cancel the subscription and Optus really made it to hard. Any other subscription I had in the past from different companies you just go to Manage account and find an option to cancel your subscription. It is not the case for Optus Sport. So be mindful before subscribing as you might not easily cancel your subscription and end paying for something you dont want to use anymore
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Fetch is a low tech piece of rubbish

Fetch is a low tech piece of rubbish. Don’t waste your money. It falls off the internet constantly and the attitude from Optus is “couldn’t care less”. Much better to stick with Apple TV and just forget Optus TV
Antony Nyathi
Antony NyathiHobart, TAS2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Awesome

Absolutely the football on Optus sport, best thing happening in Australian soccer broadcasting. Just a great thing. I wish however that they also broadcast Australian soccer games. All cheap prices.
Hernan R.
Hernan R.Northeast, VIC

Terrible service from the beginning

I was sent an activation code and the box doesn’t acknowledge it as valid. When I requested help Optus only referred me to broadband/nbn or mobile. When I managed to get to fetch, the person at the call center did not find a subscription despite the fact I provided the client number.
DHT
DHT7 posts

Optus Fetch Mighty Gen 3 Works great

Recently upgraded to Optus Mighty Gen 3 from Gen 2. Like the new 4K streaming of Netflix through this device. Easy set up once I had the activation code, and multi room function is great paired with my Fetch mini. No issues with free to air signals, and surround sound mode works great as well. Like the choice of additional Optus movies, and the Optus fetch channel packs have something for everyone.
Peavey
PeaveyWynnum West4 posts

Stay away from Optus

I asked for a relocation on the 9th of July. It's been more than 3 weeks since I placed the order and I've had multiple conversations with Optus (chat with transcript saved & phone calls). Still nothing... I cancelled the service this morning. 4 hours later, they can't confirm if it's been cancelled. I have been with Optus for many years but lately it's been shocking to the point that I'm moving all my services to another provider.
Bill Lin
Bill LinSydney, NSW2 posts

Fetch Channels changed while changes from Cable to NBN

I was on the $89 Cable plan with Optus and it includes Fetch Mighty and the Entertainment package (plus land line calls etc). However, when switched to the $90 NBN plan, I have to pay extra $9 for the Fetch Mighty and $15 for the Entertainment Package, totally $124 per month. No one at Optus customer services can explain WHY?
Precious
Precious3 posts

Extremely Frustrating

Overall optus sport very very disappointed.
Champions league final went blank at 70 Min. mark among many other problems with optus app.
Picture quality re movement of ball for soccer terrible.
Pausing + fast forwarding a constant problem.
Middian Tee
Middian TeeSydney, NSW3 posts

Refusing to let me cancel

I requested to have my fetch box internet service cancelled before my last payment was due. Turns out they didn’t cancel and when I contacted them back they put me on hold for 25 minutes in the hope I would give up and not cancel. Called back twice and ensured I was pressing the right options to cancellation team. A Sharna answers and says I’ve been put through to tech support and again has put me on hold for another 30 minutes. Worst service. Slow connection and waste of my money. You’re better off buying the fetch box from Good guys and paying for internet. Saving you thousands of dollars. I Will NEVER again make the mistake and sign up with Optus.
John J
John JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

Works Great

I have Optus TV with the NBN
There are a lot of new release programs usually on BBC First or Universal and I can record 3 free to air and three iptv channels all at once
The Fetch TV box comes with Netflix, Stan, YouTube and hayu apps installed with direct access to all of the catch up offering such as 7Plus, 9now, iview, SBS On Demand etc
AdamH
AdamHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Worst TV Ever & Customer service is bad

I had the opportunity to use FETCH which was provided by Optus and lets just say it was the worst service ever, the buffering that kept occurring and the picture dropping out.. Called them endless times to be told ohh it's your phone line.. "they installed the line".. I ended up in the end getting rid of it and just sticking with another service because this was just wasting my time.
Jane D
Jane D5 posts
  Fair Incentive

this it perfect

we love a optus yes tv by fetch it allows me to record my free to air shows and watch when kids at school while the kids watch all their favourite children channels
Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

wizard motorcycles
wizard motorcyclesSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

some good features

I have had this system for a few years good when working but have gone through a few fetch boxes. They are quick to send a replacement but always give the wrong code which means a lot of time on the phone sorting out
Cable & Satellite TV Providers

Find out how Optus Yes TV by Fetch compares to other Cable & Satellite TV Providers

Dimitri
DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA55 posts

Only Good Experiences So Far

Too many people have complained about their Optus Yes TV by Fetch, but ever since i signed up for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, i havent been disappointed. The coverage has been great. I have a strong quality cable internet service which means minimum buffering or delays.
Richard
Richard6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great!

My son love the Cartoon channels and I love the Sports channels. And the free movies. All that and unlimited internet for the same price as other internet providers. I'm never ever changing Optus.
Myself
MyselfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely crap

Keeps glitching have not been able to watch a single show without it dropping out beyond disappointing DO NOT BOTHER WITH FETCH TV!!! Optus don’t care poor support the number of reviews on this page alone should be sending a message loud and clear but Optus are not bothering to do a thing!
Mikey UK
Mikey UKSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

mandy
mandy3 posts

Absolutely crap

This is my 2nd fetch box and I've had it with optus. First box froze and wouldn't change channel. Called optus 4 times before finally got some info, they couldn't fix so needed to send it for a replacement. Waited 3 days for a new box and now that is frozen aswell. Fix your boxes up before u send replacements.
Then got charged a extra $400 that I'm not paying for apparently not sending the old ones back within 2 weeks even tho it was sent back 2 days after the new one came in. They really need to check their mail and see what gets sent back. I'll be disconnecting my optus fetch. Not worth my money
KurtR
KurtRLogan

Frankie
FrankieAU4 posts

convenient and easy use

I actually like how I can watch my free-view channels with optus sport and some other channels by fetch tv although their channel pack prices can be lowered.

Ronnie
Ronnie

Less repeats

sick of repeats. Taking all the good channels away kids programs great but the lifestyle programs except for the reno shows are crap. the scifi channel repeats so

many of the shows star trek atlantis stargate over and over again

My husband does like some fhe sports show but all the american football etc no. The doco channels ik but too many repeats

Cindy
CindyST MARYS7 posts

Not the best but better than freeview

I thought it would be just like having foxtel, but I was wrong. My boys love the kids channels and I like the music channels but that's all its good for. It plays up quite often and needs to be reset which is super frustrating, but it is handy to have, because I don't own a smart TV, I can still watch Netflix and Stan

JDDD
JDDD

Horrible

Wouldn’t recommend at all. Terrible connection and super hard to trouble shoot. Keeps dropping out with highlights and premier league games

Slim
SlimPerth3 posts

Best 2 channels gone - why???

Where is Funny and TV Hits channels. Only 2 worth watching are gone without warning and being replaced with Disney baby channels - what the hell!!!! - NOT HAPPY - should have stayed with Telstra and got Foxtel instead

Roz P
Roz PMayfield East3 posts

Best Two Channels Going. WHY!!!!

I can't understand why Optus would take away the best two channels. They are the only ones I watch. I am so dissappointed with Optus for doing that. There are other stations that should go. I don't even rate the other channels.

I would like an explanation from Optus as to why they are going, and how they came to this decision????

Sam l
Sam l

Can't live without 111 funny

I'm so mad and sad there taking 111 funny n TV hits it's my favourite channel ever I convinced my husband to get it for me now it's going I'm upset n angry maybe if we all complain to the right people we can get them to put it back on.

Swaz
SwazSydney, NSW2 posts

Optus Doesn't give a damn about customers

Subscribed for 2 years on new NBN package with optus that came with a variety chanel, trying to reduce costs i thought it was good as it had the couple of channels i watched on foxtel with it.

6 months into a 2 year subscription optus has removed espn, 111 funny and TV hits from this package and is replacing it with a kids package great mine are 17 and 19 so no good rang them up and basically got told tuff crap we don't care

Optus can get screwed as i will be cancelling all services i have with them as i now have a service i am paying 4 but cannot use

Guess i'll now have to get netflix

Bet if i broke their contract they would be up my butt in a second, but as a big company they do what they like and too bad for the consumer

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW19 posts

Fetch tv

Love fetch tv ,,,but my bedroom mini box have problems,,can't sign in ,,there sent me new box so fingers crossed,,

PinkLillies
PinkLilliesAustralia23 posts

Dar
Dar4 posts

Pretty poor, bad user interface

Not all premier league games are out on demand. The interface is poor and could be made into a simple list instead of oversized thumbnails.

Paul
PaulHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Stay witn Foxtel

Joined to reduce my tv costs. So after 6 months of 'savings' I'm going back to foxtel so basically at square one but with 2 months of frustrations of needing to reset the Fetch box every night as well as having a crap Optus modem that requires me to use my old iinet modem for a reliable wifi connection. Absolute rubbish.

ms k
ms kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Colin
ColinWoorim

Excellant Coverage

Have Optus Sport App downloaded to my Mighty Fetch Box. The coverage and reproduction of the EPL and Nations League soccer is without fault if I watch it live or record it. The only issue that I have is that if I watch it "On Demand", the quality suffers … I cannot understand why this should be? Great coverage and very good value for money & would get 5 stars if "On Demand" improved!

Nel
Nel

Free to Air Chanel 10

Fetch Mini arrived but doesn't catch channel 10 properly - STATIC!! How is that even possible? I had iinet Fetch box before and screen was crystal clear, Optus fetch is not that good quality- am disappointed!

footbal fan
footbal fan

blurry vision watching replays of epl

went to optus fetch from Foxtel for the EPL Vision ok if I record the games, stop and start when watching recordings and very blurry. Whats going on. From all the blogs I have read it seem everyone has the same problem. Not happy !

Ridzwan
RidzwanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Optus sport has improved

I had no issue at all since the epl and champions league started. Well done and keep improving!

We can only hope that you guys continue to deliver undisruptive quality services to us, Aussies.

Bobby b
Bobby b

Stole the champions league

They stole the champions league and after the World Cup I’m never getting it back again it’s so trash and BeIN sports and sbs have lost everything cause of this dodgy channel.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Optus Yes TV by Fetch? Claim your listing.