Oral-B Clinical Gum Protection

Oral-B Clinical Gum Protection

Love this toothpaste

My favourite toothpaste. Tastes great. Has a textures .. my teeth feel really clean after using it .. Received a sample in the letterbox but can’t find in any stores unfortunately.

Worst toothpaste ever!

I started using this toothpaste 6 weeks ago and before realising it was the toothpaste. I had been to the doctors complaining of a tingling tongue and irritated mouth/throat, which was getting worse!!
I even believed I was having reactions to food as it had made my mouth so sensitised! My tongue was burning/tingling and the back of my throat also super irritated and sore and itchy neck!
I have stopped the toothpaste as of yesterday and will NEVER touch oral b again!!!!! That’s a big worry that a toothpaste can cause so much pain and trouble!!
I’ve been so miserable these past few weeks believing something was truly wrong with my throat! Never reacted to toothpaste in my life! And I’m clearly not the only one!

Best toothpaste

No gel. Whitens my teeth. Freshest minty mouth. My gums and teeth are not sensitive when using. I really love this toothpaste. Trying to find after using sample. Highly recommend.

Awful skin peeling gum sore

After brushing my teeth, my whole mout skin peeled off and sore gum. Can we sue oral b? I don't recommend anyone should use it until this company tell us why?

Tthos product good to mehis is perfect the problem is i cannot found all the store always not avai

I like this tootphase the problem is i cannot found any store alway ,wher can i buy this toothpase why always out of stock.i like this toothpase i fell always fresh breath

aqua

aquaSydney, NSW

Irritated my gums!!!

A sample was included when I purchased a new tooth brush and I have started using this tooth paste for the last 4 days. I noticed yesterday that my gums were peeling and seeing that the irritation was isolated to one spot I thought I may have burnt my mouth when I ate something hot. I used it again today and now the irritation has spread and my gums are RAW. I do not recommend this toothpaste at all! Absolutely awful.

Great to prevent sensitive teeth/gums but terrible for mouth

Initially i thought this was a great toothpaste as it definitely fixes the sensitive teeth issue. But oh my goodness - within half an hour of using each time, I noticed the lining of my mouth 'peeling away'. My mouth also feels really dry. I'm really disappointed with Oral B - this is something that should have been picked up in the trialing stages. $10 for a product that creates issues is just not on.

Lynne

Lynne

Thoughtn it was just me

I had exactly the same thing happen to me while using Oral B Clinical toothpaste with the inside of my mouth peeling and my lips were also very sore and feeling as if they were swollen. It's great to see that others had the same experience and it wasn't just me. Oral B really needs to take another look at their product and fix the problem.

Dehydrated mouth.

I decided to try for gum protection, noticed changes within mouth. I didn't associate these with the toothpaste until I visited the dentist. I have constantly had a dehydrated mouth and tissue coming away from the sides of my mouth. Suggested by dentist to change toothpaste, saw a change within days.

Omg I thought peeling gums were just me!

I had been using oral B for a while and noticed my mouth and lips kept peeling and thought I must have been dehydrated, however I boug ht oral B clinical gum protection and oh my god it peeled so much. I never made the connection but it is the tooth paste and this is the worst one! I'm so glad others have written about their experience because I was beginning to wonder what on earth was wrong with me!

NJDISTEFANO

NJDISTEFANO

Terrible! Causes pain and problems

This is terrible toothpaste. My mouth started peeling, gums so sore and the inside of my lips are blistering and red. Something is seriously wrong with this product. Would stay clear.

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

horrible toothpaste

I brought this toothpaste because it was on special. Never again will I use this horrible toothpaste. Left a horrible feeling in my mouth and my teeth were not clean at all. I ended up tossing this useless product away. I will stick to the colgate

beebeegee

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Great Toothpaste for Sensitive Gums

I have found this toothpaste is far superior to others I have tried for sensitive gums. After using this toothpaste for a few weeks the sensitivity was gone and bleeding stopped, and stayed stopped with continual use. A few weeks ago my grocer stopped stocking this product and I tried Oral-B Prohealth (looked like the same ingredients but in a different mix) and after a few days my gums were sensitive and bleeding again. Back to Clinical Gum care and all was well again after a few days. Absolutely worth a try for those with sensitive gums, but it does take some weeks for results. YMMV