Oral-B Essential Floss

Oral-B Essential Floss

Jennipleb

JenniplebSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Can’t recommend

While flossing thread breaks and unravels making flossing difficult. I Often have to use two lengths of floss during one clean. It makes the whole process of cleaning your teeth take longer than it should. I rang and complained about the floss - as I purchased a two pack I was offered two 50m packs. Friendly staff, but took a while as the person had to speak to someone else before offering a replacement.

Asian

AsianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shreds too easily

It tends to shred very easily. The bits come apart. Sticks in my teeth at times, and some times really hurt my gums. The original texture does not hold well. Just a little bit of flossing and it will shred up. I wish Oral-B could do better. Might have to change brand.

Purchased in October 2018.

floss retracts and you can't retrieve it

The floss retracts into the container and there is no way that you can open it to unreel it. A shocking waste, and if Oral B thinks that is a way to buy more of its product, it is wrong.

Flossing & Dental Care Products

Find out how Oral-B Essential Floss compares to other Flossing & Dental Care Products

Sam

SamAU

Tears apart during use

It shreds during flossing, leaving shredded bits of floss stuck between my teeth. I then have to floss more to get the floss bits out. My teeth are tightly packed together, so maybe this won't be an issue if you have space between your teeth.

On the positive side, it's a bit stretchy, so it doesn't cut the circulation off as much when I have it wound around them.

Not recommended.

apple

apple

Worst floss on the market

Shreds to pieces and gets stuck in your teeth.The top falls off the dispenser constantly and it's frustrating to get it back on.
I am a frequent floss user and will never buy this product again.

See all Oral-B Essential Floss reviews