Oral-B Essential Floss

Oral-B Essential Floss

Jaejae

JaejaePerth, WA

OK

I am pretty particular about my dental floss and will only use this one if my particular brand is not available for some reason. While this is great value for money, it is somewhat lacking in performance. It shreds very easily and is so smooth that it is difficult to get a grip on. You pretty much have to wind it around your fingers a few times (and cut off the circulation) just to keep hold of it. A good product for those interested solely in the outcome and don't mind a slightly annoying process to get there!
good size, easily available in supermarkets and chemist alike, good value for money
shreds easily, too 'slippery'

lingaz

lingazPerth, WA

OK

This is good if you're targeting specific areas in your teeth, I'd recommend using one length of floss for the top and bottom set respectively to prevent shredded floss.
This product has enough floss to last you a very long time - I'm still going! It is a tough floss and does not break easily. I find that whilst flossing, it manages to clean in between my teeth better than other flosses around.
The tough floss can be annoying as it shreds if you have sharp areas around your teeth. I find that the floss becomes stringy after you've done half the set of your teeth and by the time you're done, you have shredded floss and sometimes shredded floss in your mouth.

See all Oral-B Essential Floss reviews