Oral-B Essential Floss

Oral-B Essential Floss

chezryl

chezrylAU

Good

When the dispenser is working properly I think that it is a great product. I like that it is not flavoured. I find it to be a good thickness for cleaning between my teeth and seems to pick up left-overs. I have used floss in the past that is flat and/or shiny and they don't do anything whereas this product is quite effective.
Nice big container that takes a long time to use up. Good price.
You don't know when you are going to come to the end of the roll. Maybe some red warning marks or something would be helpful. Numerous times the container has opened up and it is difficult to get it back in the container neatly. Drives me crazy. I always just wait for someone else to do it.

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

Good

Was my favourite until I discovered the waterpik so now I have no need for floss but of the brands available it is the best and most economical on the market.
I really like the big pack which makes it economical. I like that it isn't flavoured. It is easy to use
Several times the thread spool has popped out and dropped on the floor (which makes me worry about the continued hygiene of the product). It is easy to stuff it up.

Shreds fairly easily

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

This is an affordable and hard working tooth floss that is not too expensive and will last for some time. It is easy to use and I have not had a lot of problems with the floss breaking in the past. You can normally always find this product at the chemist or supermarket and for only a few dollars it does the job that it says it will. It also has quite a mild taste to it. Very easy to use.
An easy to use tooth floss that does the job and is readily available in chemists and supermarkets. Affordable.

Flossing & Dental Care Products

Find out how Oral-B Essential Floss compares to other Flossing & Dental Care Products

heytherek

heytherek

Good

This tooth floss will last for quite some time which is handy. It is not too expensive and leaves a nice taste in hour mouth. On occasions it has broken away but generally it is a really good product that is priced well and available everywhere.
Pretty easy to use and comes in a good sized container. The product does last for a while due to the size of the floss inside. Leaves your teeth clean and is pretty hardy and doesn't break too easily.
It can on occasions come apart while you are using it but other than that no complaints.

sabrahams

sabrahamsWA, 6069

Good

It has a nice flavour and is easy to use. The larger size pack makes it comparable in price to other brands. It is similar to other brands and doesn't have an outstanding attribute to put it a step above any other floss on the market. It does its job of cleaning between your teeth and other than shredding if you use the one piece for too long, I think this floss is okay and I would recommend it to anyone who asked.
Easy to use
Can shred it you use the one piece for more than half your teeth

cookie91

cookie91

Good

It is a pretty good floss, it tastes nice, is easy to use, and basically does everything that the packet says it will do. The worst thing about it is that it is quite pricey, and there isn't a huge difference between this floss and any other floss you can buy from the supermarket. It lasts for quite a while though, so the price difference isn't too much of a disadvantage.
It is easy to use, and it has a nice flavour, while some flosses can taste a bit like straw. It also doesn't make the gums bleed.
A little bit more expensive than most flosses, and sometimes it splinters and frays.

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

Good

It's taken me 28 years to start flossing regularly. Wish i started earlier in life because it really is good for your oral well being and oral health to floss. This Oral B floss is easy to use and really cleans well. It has a nice and clean flavour to it as well. I find that sometimes it does fray a little bit, but it's not usually a problem. There's so many different types of floss out there but this one is good as it is simple and it works
Kind of the gums and easy to use
Can sometimes fray

Super_Sue1

Super_Sue1

Good

I like the product,it is easy to use and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and light. However it is more expensive than some other floss so it is up to you whether you want a better quality for a little bit more in terms of price. I have tried most of them and I do believe its better to buy a floss that doesn't hurt your gums (so it is waxed fully), rather than worrying about the cheaper price which equates to a cheaper quality as well. So go for it!
the clean flavour
it is more expensive than others

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Flossing & Dental Care Products

qestra

qestra

Good

this is the best dental floss I have ever used because it slides so easily in to even the most tiny spaces you have between your teeth
I love that this floss is so much easier to use and much kinder to your gums it slides easily as you use it and you feel that your teeth are getting an extra good clean, scale and polish also it is not at all hard to get kids to also use it. As an extra bonus I found that when my string of pearls broke this floss was good for restringing them

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

it is a good quality dental floss that is easy to use and is strong, I think everyone should use dental floss to reach those parts of the mouth that brushing alone can not get
It doesn't shred which is annoying (and sometime painful) so that is a bonus. It slides easily between teeth.
i prefer the dental floss that has mint flavouring on the thread so your mouth and between your teeth feels really freash after wards. I think the creators should consider putting a warning sign that your flossing is going to run out like they do on glad wrap it always annoys me when i don't realise i have not much left.

See all Oral-B Essential Floss reviews