Oral-B Essential Floss

Oral-B Essential Floss

Stensen

Stensen

A great floss that is readily available, easy to use and lasts a very long time. It's perfect for maintaining daily dental hygiene. I believe it is waxed and this allows it to slide in between the nook and crannies of teeth with ease. It is better quality than other flosses that I have used, and hence a little more expensive than other dental flosses that are on the market. Oral-B is a good brand for dental products and I would recommend this floss to others.
-Readily available in supermarkets, chemists and Priceline
-Lasts a long time
-Has a subtle minty flavour which gives my mouth a fresh and clean feel
-The floss can shred/fray if you are not careful

dougi

dougi

A great little product that really helps to maintain good dental hygene between visits to the Dentist - although nothing beats the scale and polish that a Dentist can do, this is what helps to maintain healthy teeth and gums. I use mine regularly and because it's a compact size, it easily fits into my toiletry bag when I go away so it doesn't take up much room and is very light. I've used other floss before but my preference is for this brand because I know that it does the job well.
Really does the job well

rw2830

rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Overall I really do like this product. This product is easy to use and cleans your gums well. Sometimes it frays but thats ok just get another strand because the roll lasts for ages! I would highly recommend this product to any one who is serious about getting their teeth clean. I will be using this product again.
This product does what its meant to do. It is easy to use and i love the flavour. Also it cleans out those gums very easily.
This floss is a little bit more expensive than the others so pick it up on special.

Flossing & Dental Care Products

Find out how Oral-B Essential Floss compares to other Flossing & Dental Care Products

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

In my opinion, you don't really need fancy, frils-and-all floss, because this works just fine without even putting a dent in your pocket! It's a very long roll and it's very cheap. FLossing is great for getting hard to reach places, and I would highly reccommend this floss for everyone because flossing is an important thing to do.
The floss is super long, so it's impossible to run out! It doesn't break easily or fray and it makes my mouth feels clean. It's much easier to get to the places where toothbrushes can't reach.
Nothing at all.

tzelyn

tzelyn

My gums are highly sensitive and bleed easily. With ORAL B Essential Floss, The strips are thin so as you work your way around between your teeth, it minimises the cause of gum bleed.
The thin strips of the floss are effective in getting in between my teeth to clean out any food leftovers. Affordable price. Trusted brand.

kfmcnm

kfmcnm

I have had a lot of success using this Oral-B dental floss. It slides easily between the teeth without feeling as though it is cutting into the gums. The economical roll is very good for families and the large roll lasts and lasts.
This is a superior dental floss. It does not get caught between teeth at all and glides in and out. I chose this product as I trust the Oral-B name and use some of their other products.
Not much. Sometimes it feathers on a sharp tooth. Sometimes the end of the floss goes back into the container.

fernyfluffles

fernyflufflesTas, 7320

I use a lot of dental floss and this is the first one I have used that doesn't fray or tear when using it. It is a perfect size to get in between my teeth and gums and comes in a handy bulk size pack which doesn'y need to be replaced as frequently as the little sized packs. My gums used to bleed when using a lot of other dental floss brands, but this one is brilliant and not expensive at all! I highly recommend it!
Beautiful texture and doesn't make my gums bleed
Nothing at the moment

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

Oral b brand has definately got this one right. This product is nice and strong and yet gentle on the gums, this is one of the few flosses that glide smoothly through the teeth with out the usual fraying of other brands. Oral b comes in a good size pack and I think the price is reflective on the product. I highly recommend Oral B floss to everyone.
Love this product, Strong yet gentle, itt is not to thin and not to thick
Flavour is better a bit of mint or spearmint flavour would help to leave mouth feeling clean and fresh.

royboy999

royboy999

This floss seems to have the correct thickness for easy flossing as its easy to get in between your teeth without it slipping between your fingers. Its got a thin wax coating so that it slides smoothly between your teeth and doesn't fray after only cleaning a couple of surfaces. It comes in a large capacity spool (100 m) so one pack will last a long time. This is probably the best dental floss in the market for these reasons.
Not too thick so that it doesn't fit between your teeth and not too thin so that you can't hold it between your fingers. Smooth coating. Doesn't fray quickly.

Flossing & Dental Care Products

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Bravo for Oral B, they have a superior dental floss when compared to other brands. It's so strong and it doesn't get stuck between your teeth while you are flossing. Choose from a pleasant minty flavour, or the plain. Two great lengths, the 50 metre (perfect for travelling) or the 100 metre. I use this product every day and will only buy this brand. I have tried other brands but have always been disappointed. I definitely recommended this product.
Comes in 2 different sizes, super strong and doesn't break between your teeth.
I can't always buy the large size.

See all Oral-B Essential Floss reviews