Oral-B Genius 8000

MPN: GENIUS8000

Chia Yiong W.

Chia Yiong W.

This is a good product

This toothbrush cleans better than manual toothbrush but it is not much better than other lower ends electronic toothbrush I had. It looks classy and there are plenty of free stuff that comes with the toothbrush. The battery is just ok.

Jam

JamVictoria

Love this!

Have been using this for the last 6 months. Upgraded from the stock standard Oral B vitality. I should have upgraded to this sooner! I love it! It really gives the teeth a good clean. I don't change the settings much though as the general clean option is perfect for me. My teeth and mouth feel fresh and clean afterward. Can't fault it in any way. I also like that it will tell me if I am brushing too hard. Long battery life too which is a bonus especially compared to my own Oral-B vitality toothbrush

Purchased in December 2018.

Linh.H

Linh.HMelbourne

Love it!

I was in the market for an electric toothbrush as the manual one just wasn’t getting in the small parts of my mouth, I love that the head is little and can get into the back teeth as I have a small mouth so it gets hard to reach with a traditional toothbrush. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and came with 3 different brushheads!i charge it about once a month, works a treat! I do t use the mobile app, but like that it lets me know if I’m brushing too hard

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $145.00.

Tom L

Tom LPalmerston, NT

Discoloration problem

I'm very disappointed as this could be fantastic toothbrush. However the discoloration is unacceptable!!!! .... White is changing to yellow old looking colour in few months. Oral B doesn’t cover this under warranty (that would be pointless anyway, as it’s just poor choice of material used to manufacture the handle.) Premium price for poor product... You let me down Oral B.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Christian

ChristianINNALOO

Oral B Genius 8000, Y'all!

Maggie J

Maggie JQLD, 4000

Love my smile now

I got an Oral-B Genius 8000 for my birthday and I love how white and clean my teeth are today. A well put together electric toothbrush that seems to have it all. Best to purchase this one on special as the normal price is a little expensive. The Genius 9000 is over the top but the 8000 is perfect for having beautiful and well maintained gums and teeth. A quality toothbrush that makes me look good all day.

JBoy_Sydney

JBoy_SydneySydney, NSW

Solid electric toothbrush with great clean and features - worth every $

Bob L

Bob LSydney

Good toothbrush but overpriced

I bought this toothbrush as it is one of the most advanced on the market. It has a plethora of features but in reality, the only ones I really use are the normal cleaning mode and the sensitivity which is a softer cleaning mode. Overall, if you can afford it I would recommend this toothbrush, but otherwise saving a couple hundred dollars on a cheaper one does not compromise what it is designed to do at all.

Elmobanditz

ElmobanditzPerth

Great product - powerful!

I bought this item for Christmas present to myself. I wasn't sure whether it is going to be good, however did find some good reviews on the item. I used it in the new year, and oh boy it was a very good investment indeed. I think this product is very good and I recommend it. I can see the difference in my oral health and the cleanliness of my teeth. The app is also very good and helpful in recording your activities.

Kat

KatCairns

Unable to rate when doesn't perform as advertised

Unfortunately this product is not compatible with Android 7.0 my Samsung s8. There are many bad reviews to do with this on Google play store and yet oral b blame the operating system and refuse to change their app. Very disappointed as we bought 4 of these for the family and are limited in their use.

Titan64

Titan64South East Queensland, QLD

Best Clean I have had

Excellent product. Does all it says it will do and the App is fantastic I really like the Bluetooth connectivity . Fast and long lasting charging. Multi brush heads included.