2Oral-B Genius 8000

Kris2 posts

MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBabyPerth, WA87 posts
B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Very strong great clean. Comfortable to hold

Very comfortable to hold. Not too heavy. Love the lights which you can customise the colour. The app and camera sensor also works well.
It tells you when to move onto the next section and when you are brushing too hard. Great battery life. Lasts over a week Show details ·  1
Adam
AdamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD27 posts

Best toothbrush I've owned

great toothbrush can't stop using it .....and it came with 3 heads charging case and suction phone holder...once I installed the app I have been brushing 3 times a day...highly recommend this toothbrush Show details
B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Very powerful. Battery going well after a few days

Teeth are squeaky clean. Even on sensitive mode it is very strong. I like the different modes and different attachments available. The app is easy to use as well.
My partner is a first time user, he is still getting use to it and likes it. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelPERTH126 posts

Good brush, difficult to share

Upgraded from the original Oral B Professional series that had a digital timer. This model uses bluetooth and the Oral B app to keep track of your brushing. A good idea in theory but if, like our family, you have multiple users on the one base, the app won't cater to them all. Seems a bit of a waste of effort to me.
Oral B has a great reputation for electric toothbrushes and this one works better than our previous one. But the app is a disappointing addition. Show details ·  1
Lottie Rodriguez G.
Lottie Rodriguez G.3 posts

This is perfect just what anyone need

A bit noisy but the noise explain it all this cleans whitens and get rid of bad breath. 100 % worth my $200 plus dollar
His job oral b you done it again. Show details ·  1
Chia Yiong W.
Chia Yiong W.7 posts

This is a good product

This toothbrush cleans better than manual toothbrush but it is not much better than other lower ends electronic toothbrush I had. It looks classy and there are plenty of free stuff that comes with the toothbrush. The battery is just ok. Show details ·  1
Jam
JamVictoria7 posts

Love this!

Have been using this for the last 6 months. Upgraded from the stock standard Oral B vitality. I should have upgraded to this sooner! I love it! It really gives the teeth a good clean. I don't change the settings much though as the general clean option is perfect for me. My teeth and mouth feel fresh and clean afterward. Can't fault it in any way. I also like that it will tell me if I am brushing too hard. Long battery life too which is a bonus especially compared to my own Oral-B vitality toothbrush Show details
Linh.H
Linh.HMelbourne9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love it!

I was in the market for an electric toothbrush as the manual one just wasn’t getting in the small parts of my mouth, I love that the head is little and can get into the back teeth as I have a small mouth so it gets hard to reach with a traditional toothbrush. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and came with 3 different brushheads!i charge it about once a month, works a treat! I do t use the mobile app, but like that it lets me know if I’m brushing too hard Show details
Tom L
Tom LPalmerston, NT6 posts

Discoloration problem

I'm very disappointed as this could be fantastic toothbrush. However the discoloration is unacceptable!!!! .... White is changing to yellow old looking colour in few months. Oral B doesn’t cover this under warranty (that would be pointless anyway, as it’s just poor choice of material used to manufacture the handle.) Premium price for poor product... You let me down Oral B. Show details
Christian
ChristianINNALOO3 posts

Maggie J
Maggie JQLD, 40005 posts

Love my smile now

I got an Oral-B Genius 8000 for my birthday and I love how white and clean my teeth are today. A well put together electric toothbrush that seems to have it all. Best to purchase this one on special as the normal price is a little expensive. The Genius 9000 is over the top but the 8000 is perfect for having beautiful and well maintained gums and teeth. A quality toothbrush that makes me look good all day.

JBoy_Sydney
JBoy_SydneySydney, NSW21 posts
Bob L
Bob LSydney5 posts

Good toothbrush but overpriced

I bought this toothbrush as it is one of the most advanced on the market. It has a plethora of features but in reality, the only ones I really use are the normal cleaning mode and the sensitivity which is a softer cleaning mode. Overall, if you can afford it I would recommend this toothbrush, but otherwise saving a couple hundred dollars on a cheaper one does not compromise what it is designed to do at all.