Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000

MPN: PC9000

Pros

• Clean feel after brushing

• Travel case and USB charger

• 6 different cleaning modes - good for sensitive teeth

• Sleek design

• 12 day battery life

• 2-minute timer with 30 second intervals

Cons

• Premium price

• The app can seem redundant

4.5

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes · No (8)
Kasparov

KasparovSydney

Premium Toothbrush is Worth the Investment

Purchased in October 2020 at Shaver Shop for $175.00.

Hi,
We are so delighted to hear that you have been enjoying our Oral-b Genius 9000! We hope that you continue to love this product as much as we do!
Thanks,

staurhy

staurhyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Tier Toothbrush

Purchased in December 2019.

Hi,
Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you are enjoying your expense with the Genius 9000 and we hope that you continue enjoying your oral care regime with Oral-B.

Kitty

Kitty

A bit over the top but very good

The app is a bit over the top and I didn’t end up using it after the first couple of weeks. The toothbrush is very good and it’s great having a travel case.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

Hi Kitty,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Great that you are enjoying the actual toothbrush and the convenience of the travel case,

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Genius 9000 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Kristen and Teresa

Kristen and TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best tooth brush ever

I am a fussy person when it comes to my teeth. I love perfection. This tooth brush makes it so easy as it has so many different settings. It is powerful and gives a deep clean that leaves your mouth fresh and clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Sparkyv8

Sparkyv8Perth, WA

Pricey, yet practically perfect!

I absolutely love this toothbrush! Sleek, stylish, lots of practical accessories and quality finish!
The included travel case is "genius" and very handy and convenient to take away on my travels. Meanwhile the included brushes and charging dock are all top notch items that I simply couldn't rate higher!

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for $159.00.

Usability testerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Real Genius

I'd been using my old Oral B electric toothbrush for close to 20 years and it was getting slower and slower. I decided to replace it with a Genius 9000 and I was amazed on the first use how much better it was than my old one. It was fast and the mouth feel after use was just like a professional clean. A red light shines if you press too hard and the 2-minute timer is divided into four quadrants that align with L-R upper and L-R lower; and it connects to my iPhone. I am not interested in the iPhone connection but it is there if ever I am so bored I want to review my oral hygiene performance. I like it so much I bought one for each of my grand kids.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $179.00.

KirstenNew South Wales

Died after 2 years. Cheaper toothbrushes have lasted much longer. Waste of money

This toothbrush stopped working after just over 2 years. I've had cheaper brushes last more than twice that long.
Button locations are a pain as they mode button was positioned where the power button should be and power button was too high therefore kept pressing the wrong button. Did have a convenient travel case but it was hard to wash. Charge lasted about the same as any of oral b toothbrushes. Won't ever buy again. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2017 at eBay for $200.00.

Kirsten

I did reach out to your customer care and they said they could not help and the only way I could fix it was to get it repaired at my own cost.

Ace

AceSydney, NSW

LOVE this product

I recently purchased this particular toothbrush. I love oral b and wanted to try something new and Im glad I did. I cannot recommend it enough. Love all the functions and the design. Its a must have.

Purchased in August 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Ace, glad you enjoy it!

Pau

Pauasked

Is there a container to put the brush heads in to shield from the environment when not in use?

Annette F.

Annette F.asked

I can’t decide between the white or rose gold colours.

Is the rose gold section plastic or metal?

Also, does the rose gold part show up marks (e.g. from toothpaste) more than the white?

Does the rose gold colour rub off after time - either on the handle or the outside of the travel case?

Usability tester

Hi Annette, the rose gold part is metal and well made. I have had my Genius 9000 for about a year and there are no marks on it and the rose gold does not rub off - it still looks new and works very well. I have used the travel case about eight times now and everything is still in perfect condition. Hope that helps.

Anne

Anneasked

Can you charge the travel case by USB?

yes you can.

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

Oral-B’s newest premium smart electric toothbrush not just cleans your teeth but comes with a variety of additional features including:

• Travel case with USB charging

• A smartphone app which analyses your brushing habits

• 3D oscillating action and circular brush heads

• 2-minute timer & 30 second ‘quad’ timer to clean each quarter of your mouth equally

• 6 brushing modes: daily clean, professional clean, 3D white, sensitive, gum care & tongue cleaning

• 12 day battery life

• Pressure sensor

• Phone holder

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked the convenience of the travel case, the professional-quality clean and noticeable results that the toothbrush provides, the practical features and all-around superb quality finish.

To consider:

The app doesn't always work properly and can seem redundant.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers