Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000 (page 3 of 4)

MPN: PC9000

Pros

• Clean feel after brushing

• Travel case and USB charger

• 6 different cleaning modes - good for sensitive teeth

• Sleek design

• 12 day battery life

• 2-minute timer with 30 second intervals

Cons

• Premium price

• The app can seem redundant

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (6) · No (8)
Naidon

NaidonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great toothbrush

Have had a couple of oral b toothbrushes. This is by far the best yet. Faster charge time, much longer battery life and brush action is faster. The app is a waste of time really however, as long as the battery lasts better than in the previous nimh models then it will be a great product

Brewster

BrewsterTHE GULF

Make your toothbrush more intelligent than you.

Using the attached suction cup holder to attach the phone to the mirror, the Oral-B app can identify the location and cleanliness of the teeth being cleaned by the phone camera and electric toothbrush Angle. Cleaning is the same as the first generation of the same 3D cleaning technology, with 6 cleaning modes. The fuselage is equipped with a circle of lights, flashing twinkle, so that you brush your teeth no longer lonely.From then on I love to brush my teeth.

Dylan T Gramp

Dylan T GrampLOWER BARRINGTON

Absolutely Recommended. This tooth brush is Great

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Genius 9000 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

RhysF

RhysF

Wow!

I’ve tried many different styles of tooth brushes and haven’t found one as good as this! The battery is powerful and lasts great! The brushes are strong and do a fantastic job at cleaning your teeth. Would recommend getting one for yourself!

GVA2

GVA2Launceston

This is a great toothbrush

My periodontist advised this toothbrush as I have been a somewhat overly robust with my manual brushing, resulting in damage to my gums. Among several benefits of this toothbrush is the the pressure monitor that alerts me if I apply too much pressure. The choice of several optimised brush heads gives a very good clean without aggravating my gum recession.
Coupled with the smart phone app, this has resulted in a vastly improved brushing and flossing regimen.
Bluetooth connectivity, timer, reminder and a range of personalised settings brings dental hygiene into the 21st century.
It's probably not necessary to buy the top of the range model as less expensive members of the 'genius family' offer the most salient features at lower price .

Janine

JanineYass

Good toothbrush but questioning if it's worth the price.

I do like this toothbrush and I love the different features. I don't use the bluetooth phone connectivity. I do like the pressure sensor. It reacted when I pressed too hard on my teeth. I do wonder if a slightly cheaper toothbrush would be just as effective.

captnclam

captnclamSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Teeth Feel So Smooth All Day.

The Genius 9000 is so easy to use. Especially when paired with your phone. I noticed the difference after my first brush. My teeth feel smooth all day a so well as having a healthier colour to them too. I will not go back to a regular electric toothbrush. Do your fangs a favor and get one of these.

Bella

BellaGeelong

Amazing product!!!

I love this toothbrush. By far the best I’ve ever purchased. I love the fact that it has many different filters and that there is an app so you can see if your brushing you teeth wrong. I also love that it shows a red light when you need to be more gentle on your teeth. It’s great to share with the family as you can easily remove the toothbrush heads and they each have there own slot on the toothbrush charger. Great product especially for the whole family. Defiantly a non gross way to share a toothbrush.

Kev H

Kev HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Cleaning with a few gimmicks.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Best in its class!!

I am not new to Oral B tooth brush. I have used less powerful ones though and they are OK.
If you want to experience right mix of power, technology, style, glamour and quality this one is for YOU. Performance is mind boggling and display on your phone to guide you if you are brushing correctly is something to experience. German made handle comes with a very stylish smart case. This case (looks like a pencil Box) you not only can charge your brush handle & Mobile but also use it as a stand to support your mobile while charging. If you want just to brush may be this is not right for you. Powerful, Long battery life, less noise, various modes of cleaning this is the machine to pamper your mouth.

Sarah H

Sarah H

Love!

If I don’t clean my teeth using this toothbrush i feel as though I haven’t cleaned them at all. this toothbrush is amazing. It comes with a travel case that charges and spare heads of different types so you can try them and find the one that fits you best. It charges in minutes and holds charge for a couple of weeks before requiring it again. It has speed settings- and different cleaning options- eg gum care, whitening, etc.

JMF

JMFWollongong

Best toothbrush .

Best toothbrush I have used would recommend it. The Brush cleans excellently both front and back of teeth and gums always used normal brushes but the electric brush is the best.

Emily

Emily

Great Cleaning Toothbrush

I love Oral-B electric toothbrushes. I managed to keep my last one for 10 years before the battery started to die. The Genius seems excellent so far. I love the different cleaning settings and the app is a great way to incentivise cleaning your teeth. My favourite way to use the toothbrush is to use the the Pro White toothbrush head (that it comes with) and have it on the Pro Clean setting - my teeth have never felt so clean. I am nearly 29, drink coffee and tea all the time and still have very white teeth. I have never had a filling, and dentists always tell me I clean my teeth very well - all thanks to Oral-B.

firefighter

firefighterSouth West, WA

Cleans very well

My mother in law gifted this to me last month. I was using the normal electric oral b toothbrush before this one and can experience a difference. This one feels "smoother". One charge can last a long time.

Ivan

IvanBRISBANE

Best cleaning quality you can get at home.

My first electric toothbrush after using the traditional one for ages. The clean quality is just insane - couldn't stop running my tongue around the teeth after first couple of cleans, felt like I just received a professional clean from the dentist. Great battery life and short charge time. Several different heads included with a handle, so you can try them all and see which you prefer for future purchases. Travel case comes handy when going on vacation. Didn't get much use out of Bluetooth functionality personally, but might be a good option for geeky people. Overall, would definitely recommend this toothbrush!

Natasha K

Natasha KAU

It’s amazing!!!

I’ve wanted to splurge this year for mother’s day which isn’t far away. I always feel as tho when I’m brushing my teeth they don’t feel 100% clean so I purchased this tooth brush and used it today and whoa I’m blown away the power is simply the best, different settings and you can even download a app!! It’s currently on sale at chemist warehouse for $199! Which I got my local priceline to price match and got my sisterhood points hehe.

Paul G

Paul GPerth

Very good Toothbrush

Oral-B Genius 9000 is a great electric toothbrush. There is an abundance of settings and different modes. The toothbrush is nice and smooth and makes your smile very good. The price is up there but well worth it.

Abby

AbbyAdelaide

Smiles All The Way

Amazing my teeth have never been more cleaner since i bought my Oral B Genius Toothbrush. The powerful head does all the work all you do is grip the handle and the toothbrush guides itself over each tooth cleaning each one effortlessly. And always charged ready to go anytime with its rechargable stand. There's 3 different settings to choose from but now teeth cleaning has been made exciting when you connect your toothbrushes and start cleaning with Oral B's Mobile Phone App. Happy Brushing !!!

Grace

GraceBrisbane

Good electric brush although lots of functions not necessary

Gives a thorough brush and leaves teeth feeling clean, although the only function I really use is the sensitive/soft brushing one and the pressure sensor. The other options are too hard and feel like they will cause recession of my gums. Oral-B should really include the sensitive/soft brush heads with all their electric brushes as that is what most dental professionals use themselves.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Best ever brushing experience with lots of fun

Bought recently after my dentist recommendation! It is absolutely worth it. It is much better than what I expected, a perfect cleaning and also it has their eyes on your cleaning technique and advises you to have the best and the most efficient brushing. Highly recommended.

Pau

Pauasked

Is there a container to put the brush heads in to shield from the environment when not in use?

Annette F.

Annette F.asked

I can’t decide between the white or rose gold colours.

Is the rose gold section plastic or metal?

Also, does the rose gold part show up marks (e.g. from toothpaste) more than the white?

Does the rose gold colour rub off after time - either on the handle or the outside of the travel case?

Usability tester

Hi Annette, the rose gold part is metal and well made. I have had my Genius 9000 for about a year and there are no marks on it and the rose gold does not rub off - it still looks new and works very well. I have used the travel case about eight times now and everything is still in perfect condition. Hope that helps.

Anne

Anneasked

Can you charge the travel case by USB?

yes you can.

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

Oral-B’s newest premium smart electric toothbrush not just cleans your teeth but comes with a variety of additional features including:

• Travel case with USB charging

• A smartphone app which analyses your brushing habits

• 3D oscillating action and circular brush heads

• 2-minute timer & 30 second ‘quad’ timer to clean each quarter of your mouth equally

• 6 brushing modes: daily clean, professional clean, 3D white, sensitive, gum care & tongue cleaning

• 12 day battery life

• Pressure sensor

• Phone holder

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked the convenience of the travel case, the professional-quality clean and noticeable results that the toothbrush provides, the practical features and all-around superb quality finish.

To consider:

The app doesn't always work properly and can seem redundant.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers