Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000 (page 4 of 4)

MPN: PC9000

Pros

• Clean feel after brushing

• Travel case and USB charger

• 6 different cleaning modes - good for sensitive teeth

• Sleek design

• 12 day battery life

• 2-minute timer with 30 second intervals

Cons

• Premium price

• The app can seem redundant

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (6) · No (8)
Draymon

DraymonSydney

Its awesome

As a newcomer to the electric toothbrush, this has been amazing. I can really notice the difference between this and a regular toothbrush. It comes with a range of settings to suit your needs, however I only ever use the one setting. It is quite pricy but I think its worth the money.

Richard L

Richard LSydney

Love it!

Fantastic toothbrush! Great colour, and easy to store and clean. We keep it charged all the time, so can't comment on how long it lasts. The toothbrush has kept me brushing effectively every day, gives a fresh feeling. I have downloaded the app, but don't use it often as I don't think it is that useful.

Teaos

TeaosBrisbane

Great Electrical Toothbrush. Unnecessary gimmicks.

I recently upgraded from the base Vitality $25 Oral B electrical toothbrush and thought might as well go for a higher end model. While it does do a fantastic job of cleaning, I feel that many of the features are simply pointless Gimmicks. Honestly who reads their phone while brushing their teeth? However the whole device does have a very premium feel to it including the travel case. It is worth considering if you have some money to blow on the best of the best.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Genius 9000 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Raj V

Raj VSydney

First time electric brush user - works well.

Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B
BeeCee

BeeCeeAdelaide

Could have been great

Not a bad toothbrush unfortunately my timer doesn't work, only shows half a face. As I bought it online not worth sending it back. The toothbrush does let you know when the time is up though. Think it is overpriced.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ever

So i bpught this toothbrush to upgrade from my old vitality that cost $30. Omg can it clean i love how i can use tge different modes. Gum masage that goes up and done in speed. Tge tongue clean that is reduced power. And the pro clean that is at max power. My teeth are ridiculously clean. Ok i ues the app isn't excatly the best but the toothbrush is the best.

Lisianthus

LisianthusAlbany

Smart phone pathetic

Bought the new to Australia, Oral B 9000 as a present to myself. The review by Techpuppy on Amazon.com.uk sums up my feelings perfectly. The APP has to be one of the dumbest things I've experienced in recent months but the power of the toothbrush is far better than my previous outdated oral b. Is it worth the money? I'm not sure. That's for you to decided.

June 14th 2017 Update: Update

Just over half a year on and the power of the toothbrush has diminished considerably. I presumed the new battery would hold the power (between recharges) for longer and with the same oscillating action but this is not the case. The question I raised before about whether it was worth the cost can now be answered. NO.

Pau

Pauasked

Is there a container to put the brush heads in to shield from the environment when not in use?

Annette F.

Annette F.asked

I can’t decide between the white or rose gold colours.

Is the rose gold section plastic or metal?

Also, does the rose gold part show up marks (e.g. from toothpaste) more than the white?

Does the rose gold colour rub off after time - either on the handle or the outside of the travel case?

Usability tester

Hi Annette, the rose gold part is metal and well made. I have had my Genius 9000 for about a year and there are no marks on it and the rose gold does not rub off - it still looks new and works very well. I have used the travel case about eight times now and everything is still in perfect condition. Hope that helps.

Anne

Anneasked

Can you charge the travel case by USB?

yes you can.

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

Oral-B’s newest premium smart electric toothbrush not just cleans your teeth but comes with a variety of additional features including:

• Travel case with USB charging

• A smartphone app which analyses your brushing habits

• 3D oscillating action and circular brush heads

• 2-minute timer & 30 second ‘quad’ timer to clean each quarter of your mouth equally

• 6 brushing modes: daily clean, professional clean, 3D white, sensitive, gum care & tongue cleaning

• 12 day battery life

• Pressure sensor

• Phone holder

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked the convenience of the travel case, the professional-quality clean and noticeable results that the toothbrush provides, the practical features and all-around superb quality finish.

To consider:

The app doesn't always work properly and can seem redundant.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers