Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000

MPN: PC9000

Pros

• Clean feel after brushing

• Travel case and USB charger

• 6 different cleaning modes - good for sensitive teeth

• Sleek design

• 12 day battery life

• 2-minute timer with 30 second intervals

Cons

• Premium price

• The app can seem redundant

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (1) · No (0)
ferg887

ferg887Victoria

Great clean

Purchased in November 2020 at Kogan.com for $139.00.

Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B
Patti

Patti

Useful product

Recommended by dentist, so must be good. Like the travel case also very handy. Long charge lasts about a week, like the new colour choice too. Would recommend for everyone.

Purchased in December 2019.

T_TS

T_TSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far this electrical toothbrush has done a good job!

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for $174.00.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Genius 9000 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

EL

ELPerth, WA

Overall good - but expensive and battery life could be better

Gifted by a dentist friend - overall good but battery definitely didn't last up to 12days as claimed on their website, best I have got is 7 days on 2 x 2 minutes brushes per day.. RRP is expensive.. the oral b is pretty useless anyway..

Purchased in December 2017.

Jon

Jon

No disputing that it's a great toothbrush. But ...

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

JoelB

JoelBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gives a total clean feeling!

I have always loved the oral-b electric toothbrushes in the past and this one is no exception. The round brush head is truly the best on the market in my opinion as it gets in the back areas of my mouth and cleans all faces of each tooth. I wouldn't go without an oral-b electric toothbrush as it gives a total clean feeling. The toothbrush has many different power modes but essentially I end up using the normal mode everyday.

salina

salinaTacoma

worth it

It was also very customary to use it at the beginning. It used a medium-hard brush head and didn't bleed. It was refreshing and quick, and it was very convenient.
The sound is a bit big.
Charging is fast, and it can be used for 2 weeks when the charge is full.
Overall not bad, worth it.

Brewster

BrewsterTHE GULF

Make your toothbrush more intelligent than you.

Using the attached suction cup holder to attach the phone to the mirror, the Oral-B app can identify the location and cleanliness of the teeth being cleaned by the phone camera and electric toothbrush Angle. Cleaning is the same as the first generation of the same 3D cleaning technology, with 6 cleaning modes. The fuselage is equipped with a circle of lights, flashing twinkle, so that you brush your teeth no longer lonely.From then on I love to brush my teeth.

Janine

JanineYass

Good toothbrush but questioning if it's worth the price.

I do like this toothbrush and I love the different features. I don't use the bluetooth phone connectivity. I do like the pressure sensor. It reacted when I pressed too hard on my teeth. I do wonder if a slightly cheaper toothbrush would be just as effective.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

captnclam

captnclamSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Teeth Feel So Smooth All Day.

The Genius 9000 is so easy to use. Especially when paired with your phone. I noticed the difference after my first brush. My teeth feel smooth all day a so well as having a healthier colour to them too. I will not go back to a regular electric toothbrush. Do your fangs a favor and get one of these.

firefighter

firefighterSouth West, WA

Cleans very well

My mother in law gifted this to me last month. I was using the normal electric oral b toothbrush before this one and can experience a difference. This one feels "smoother". One charge can last a long time.

Grace

GraceBrisbane

Good electric brush although lots of functions not necessary

Gives a thorough brush and leaves teeth feeling clean, although the only function I really use is the sensitive/soft brushing one and the pressure sensor. The other options are too hard and feel like they will cause recession of my gums. Oral-B should really include the sensitive/soft brush heads with all their electric brushes as that is what most dental professionals use themselves.

Teaos

TeaosBrisbane

Great Electrical Toothbrush. Unnecessary gimmicks.

I recently upgraded from the base Vitality $25 Oral B electrical toothbrush and thought might as well go for a higher end model. While it does do a fantastic job of cleaning, I feel that many of the features are simply pointless Gimmicks. Honestly who reads their phone while brushing their teeth? However the whole device does have a very premium feel to it including the travel case. It is worth considering if you have some money to blow on the best of the best.

BeeCee

BeeCeeAdelaide

Could have been great

Not a bad toothbrush unfortunately my timer doesn't work, only shows half a face. As I bought it online not worth sending it back. The toothbrush does let you know when the time is up though. Think it is overpriced.

Pau

Pauasked

Is there a container to put the brush heads in to shield from the environment when not in use?

Annette F.

Annette F.asked

I can’t decide between the white or rose gold colours.

Is the rose gold section plastic or metal?

Also, does the rose gold part show up marks (e.g. from toothpaste) more than the white?

Does the rose gold colour rub off after time - either on the handle or the outside of the travel case?

Usability tester

Hi Annette, the rose gold part is metal and well made. I have had my Genius 9000 for about a year and there are no marks on it and the rose gold does not rub off - it still looks new and works very well. I have used the travel case about eight times now and everything is still in perfect condition. Hope that helps.

Anne

Anneasked

Can you charge the travel case by USB?

yes you can.

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

Oral-B’s newest premium smart electric toothbrush not just cleans your teeth but comes with a variety of additional features including:

• Travel case with USB charging

• A smartphone app which analyses your brushing habits

• 3D oscillating action and circular brush heads

• 2-minute timer & 30 second ‘quad’ timer to clean each quarter of your mouth equally

• 6 brushing modes: daily clean, professional clean, 3D white, sensitive, gum care & tongue cleaning

• 12 day battery life

• Pressure sensor

• Phone holder

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked the convenience of the travel case, the professional-quality clean and noticeable results that the toothbrush provides, the practical features and all-around superb quality finish.

To consider:

The app doesn't always work properly and can seem redundant.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers