Oral-B Gum Care & Enamel Restore

Oral-B Gum Care & Enamel Restore (page 2 of 2)

• Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Taste

Kim

KimMelbournr

Do not use this!

I saw this new Oral B toothpaste in Coles and I thought I’ll try it as Oral B is a well recognised brand. I was wrong and I just lived through one week of pure soreness in my mouth and throat region. I did a spot test on my lip and it blown up my lip! My gum lines and underneath my tongue are raw and full with ulcers!! I’ve taken prescribed antibiotics thinking that I’ve got a bad infection. I will never buy it again or recommending it to anyone based on the horrible experience and soreness I have had with the toothpaste.

Dandemon

DandemonSydney

Causes gum and mouth inflammation

I switched to this professional looking toothpaste from White Glo, impressed by the claims of gum care. Ironically, after about a week my gums started getting sore and my mouth and lips started feeling inflamed. After two weeks the ulcers came.

I didn’t even suspect a toothpaste connection until I had to travel for work and took a travel tube of normal Colgate with me. The mouth cleared right up! Sure enough, when I got home and started using this Oral B again, the inflammation returned.

I’ve since read the similar experiences of other purchasers here. It amazes me that this whole range from Oral B hasn’t been recalled yet.

col

colMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gum care enamel restore oral b

Taste shocking.after taste need to get rid of.smell of not great either.product idea if works great but...thank God had sample as would not buy full tube.sad as the concept especially for older generation is fantastic

Smells like heat rub & burns just as bad

I have used Oral-B gum care & enamel restore for 1 week. It has left ulcers all over my mouth including a very raw tongue. It smells like deep heat & possibly tastes like it too. Has there been a product mismatch/ swap in production in error??? The smooth mint flavor isn't there only the potent deep heat feeling. Can't handle using it anymore, my mouth is so sore. Will buy another brand urgently. I think it needs a warning shown on the product stating the potential side effects as it looks like I'm not the only person who has suffered!

jo9999

jo9999AU

Seems to be burning my mouth

I have been using this for a few months. Then a few weeks ago I noticed my mouth starting to burn while I used it, and I developed canker sores. I then stopped and used a herbal organic tooth paste, rinsed in salt and coconut oil and my mouth cleared up. So this week I started using it again and within 5 days my mouth has flared up again with sores. It feels like the roof of my mouth was raw. I stopped using it again last night and my mouth seems to be clearing again.
It's a shame because I felt it really did do a good clean. Not sure if I am allergic or not. I just brought another brand new one too (before I added 1 and 1 together)

Best I've found in years

I've had sensitive teeth for as long as i can remember. A bit of heat and grit and my teeth haven't looked this white in 30 years. Sorry folks, but for me, this stuff works.

wozzie29

wozzie29

Unusable

It's expensive, it's gritty and tastes just awful. I've been persevering for a few weeks and still it makes me gag. I also have no faith that for the couple of minutes this is on my teeth, that it would do any good. A NO for me.

See all Oral-B Gum Care & Enamel Restore reviews